You should see me in a crown• Mob!Tom

Summary: inspired by the tik tok that goes like this... "she's a women.. there's no way she can kill 3 grown men" yada yada
Warnings: swearing, badass y/n, English reader
Word count: 820

Third person:
Tom Holland was furious.

He had been in the mob world for over 6 years now. And not once had he lost over 3 of his best men. Until now, someone from his rival mob, the 'l/n mob' had done it. The mother of miss y/n l/n to be exact.

The L/n mob weren't like other English based mafia's or any kind of mafia to be honest. They were ran by women. Not once had they had a male leader, they felt that they were more powerful and that they were.

The were one of the most feared mobs in the world. In the top 10. Of course toms mob was higher up the list, but the women were rising to power too quickly for his liking. And now their leader has taken down some of toms best men.

He was furious.

Just now they were sat in their local pub, drowning their sorrows in beer and whiskey.

"What she came undercover and just shot them?" Toms right hand man Harrison asked. Downing his shot of whiskey.

"For the millionth time Harrison, yes." Tom also paused to finish off his whiskey, the sweet liquid burning his throat. "Come on. The dart board is free" Tom nodded.

The boys stood up and made their way over, picking up three darts each. Tom threw the first one, landing it millimetres off the centre.

"It just boggles me." Harrison started, finding his aim in the dart. "She's a women. There's no way she can kill three grown men" he said before throwing the dart.

But the dart never reached the board, as some girl had caught it quickly in mid air. Her y/h/c hair slightly ruffled up, her y/e/c eyes shining under the dim light, and her ruby coloured lips curling up in a smirk. Her black cocktail dress clung sweetly to her body, showing off any imperfection or curve she had, only making her more beautiful.

"That's a bit sexist." She began, her accent thick and smooth. "A women can easily kill a man." She spoke, admiring the black dart that she had caught moments ago. Until she made eye contact with Tom. "With the right motivation" she finished, smirking.

Tom and Harrison were confused, and stunned, no girl, no body has ever spoken to them that way before. Who was she.

"What are you saying darling?" Tom flirted, his eyes sparkled with a slight admiration for her. She was confident. He liked that.

"What I'm saying Thomas Stanley Holland." She started, biting her lip lightly, but before she could continue Tom interrupted her.

"How the fuck do you know my name?" He spat, his brows furrowed and his ears growing red from anger, Harrison was just standing back and enjoying the show to be honest.

She ignored his question and carried on anyway. "What I was saying is that maybe my mother had a reason for killing your men. They were a little irritating anyway" she shrugged, not even turning to see the dartboard and throwing the dart behind her, landing it straight in the centre, without missing a beat.

The boys were stunned. "You're y/n aren't you?" Harrison finally spoke up.

"Well done. At least one of your men can do something right, hmm Thomas" she hummed.

"I wouldn't fuck with me poppet." Tom snarled, "why are you even here?" He asked.

"I hate to leave this. Believe me. But I'm needed else where" Harrison chuckled, leaving the scene in front of him and leaving the pub behind.

"I asked you a question love." Tom spat, stepping closer to y/n. She didn't flinch, in fact her smirk only grew, she knew what she was doing.

"Mother wanted me to meet you. Said it would be good to see who I'm up against." She answered, also stepping closer, Tom didn't flinch either. Now he was smirking, he had a thing or two up his sleeve too.

They stood there for a moment in silence, until Tom bit his lip, grabbing her arms roughly and pushing her into the wall next to the dart board.

"Oh angel." He sighed, she tried to squirm free of his embrace and he just used the opportunity to pin her arms above her head, still against the wall. "If that's the case then we are going to have a lot of fun" he smirked.

Y/n returned the smirk and lifted her leg so it was wrapped around his waist, flipping them over so now he was against the wall. Switching their hands so he was pinned against the wall.

"That it will be Tommy. That it will be" she smirked.