Killer• Mob TH

Summary: after coming out of work you experience your worst fear, leading you to find out the unimaginable.
Warnings: gore/ blood, violence, character death, attempted kidnapping, gun shots, swearing, angst, fluff.
Word count: 1318

Your POV:
You didn't exactly love your job, but there wasn't many jobs that would take you since you didn't have all of your dream qualifications so you could become an actor, instead you work in a diner.

It's small, quiet most days, busy most nights, it was 70's themed including your outfit, so you were an easy sight when walking home in a bright pink dress.

Your boyfriend was actually the one who suggested you to the manager, you two have been going out for about a year now. It was a perfect relationship, like couples yes you fought every now and then, but beside that he was so good to you, his name was Tom Holland.

He never really went into detail about what he worked as or anything, just that he was an investor, which did explain the huge as fuck mansion that he lived in, and had insisted about a month ago that you lived in too.

You were leaving your work now, the bell chiming as the door opened and closed. You cursed at yourself for not bringing a coat as you felt the cold air hit your naked arms.

It was the middle of winter, cold and dark, the house wasn't too far so you usually walked to work, but oh how you regretted it. You pulled out your phone to message Tom and ask if he could pick you up, while you waited in the diner, since it was cold.

Y/n:
Hey love, can you pick me up? It's cold.. I'll be in the diner x

And sent, your teeth chattered as you turned around, noticing how the lights in the diner turned off, meaning it was closed, and when you tried the door, it was locked, mentally cursing at yourself again.

Tom:
Of course angel, I'll be there in five minutes x

Your phone lit up and you smiled at the messaged tucking your phone into your pocket and deciding to just wait, you'll survive. You heard a car coming from down the road, your body warming up slightly when you thought it was Tom.

But it was a black SUV, so it wasn't, making you sigh, the car began to slow down where the diner was, where you were, and your heartbeat picked up slightly, you had always been a bit worried/ paranoid when it came to cars slowing down next to you, I mean, it's creepy anyone would be.

Your blood ran cold when it came to a stop in front of you, the door opening to reveal a taller man, he was taller, and bald, with circular glasses.

"Y/n L/n?" He asked, his accent clearly different from others here, he was American. You gulped and nodded hesitantly, while your brain screamed stranger danger!!

"I'm Jacob." He smiled, holding his hand out, rolling his eyes slightly when you didn't shake it. "Jacob Batalon" he smirked, making something churn in your gut.

"I need you to come with me" he said bluntly, but you stood your ground, even if you faltered a bit, he rolled his eyes again and scoffed, muttering a 'boys' behind him.

Out of the suv came out three other men, all in suits like the man in front of you, your eyes widened breath hitching as you felt them grab onto your arms and legs, pushing you into the car, your scrambled around screaming and crying for help.

"Please no!! Surely you've got the wrong girl! Please no! Stop! Help!" You frantically screamed, eyes blurring over with salty tears.

"Hey!!" You were released to hear toms voice, but it changed when you were thrown roughly to the floor, knees scraping harshly against the concrete floor, which you could already feel the blood trickling out of.

"Ah Thomas, just in time. Harrison" Jacob said, nodding to Harrison who stood behind Tom with a gun pointing it at the American man. But you wondered how he knew Tom.

"You've messed with the wrong girl, you took this too far batalon!" Tom hissed, cocking his gun at Jacob, your eyes widening in fear, why the fuck does Tom have a gun? You wondered, your heart was hammering against your chest, your breathing uncontrollable.

"You should have thought about that before you let her into your life Thomas, you knew this would happen eventually." Jacob smirked, his men cocking their guns at Tom and Harrison, while you quietly sobbed on the ground, which Tom could see, but he had to save you, he didn't care about his secret.

"This was never gonna happen because I'd give my life to save her!" Tom shouted through gritted teeth, before you heard snipers shoot, hitting all three of Jacob's men, except for Jacob himself.

"Fuck you Tom, if it's not me it'll be someone else" Jacob said before you heard the loudest gun shot of the night, firing right out of Toms gun, the bullet landing in the centre of  Jacob's forehead, sending him tumbling to the ground.

Usually in the movies this would be where the girl would run to the man and thank her for saving her life and then they'd share love making that night, but you were scared to shit, your body was shaking, your eyes were blurred, your throat and head sore.

You heard Tom say to Harrison to 'clean this up' and flinched when you heard his footsteps come towards you.

"Please don't hurt me" you choked, your voice hoarse and tired, you couldn't even look at him, too scared you'd see the love of your life pointing a gun right at you.

"Princess, look at me" he said softly, the fabric of his suit rustling as he crouched down to your limp body that was rested against the wheel of the suv. You shook your head and squeezed your eyes.

"Please" you whimpered, breaking toms heart into a million pieces.

"My love I'm not gonna hurt yo-"

"Don't" you cried, sniffling, and not daring to open your eyes. "Don't call me your love when you just shot someone in front of me, I'm scared Tom, I'm so scared" you choked, making toms tear slip down his cheek.

"Y/n" he whispered, knowing his voice was genuine when he used your name, you opened your eyes on instinct.

"There she is" he cooed, cupping your cheek, heart clenching when he felt you flinch.

"How do I know you're not gonna kill me, what if one day you've had enough of me and just shoot me" you choked, wiping the tears off your cheeks.

"Sweetheart that'll never happen, one I could never get bored of you and two I would let myself die before you got hurt, okay?" He nodded, which you returned, making him smile.

"So who are you?" You asked, wiping your nose, he looked around and back at you, pulling off his suit jacket and wrapping it around you.

"Tom Holland, notorious London mob boss" he answered, watching your eyes go wide.

"I thought those were fake?! Like stuff you'd read in fan fiction about your celebrity crush or something!?" You squeaked, a little shocked, once again.

"No love" Tom chuckled, helping you up on your feet again. "The mafia is real" he smiled, kissing your temple.

"I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty cool" you smiled, making toms heart absolutely melt.

"Really?" He asked, watching you sniff and nod again.

"Yeah" you smiled, when you thought about it, it did make more sense, but you loved him and he loved you, nothing would change that, even if he was a killer.

Sorry Jacob!! Didn't wanna kill you, I hate killing toms friends in these fics lol...