Past life• angst/fluff Cherry/Peter parker

Summary: in world where reincarnation is real, you meet your soulmate from your past life. It doesn't matter how many times you reincarnate, you will always reunite with your soulmate in each one. But he's changed. You never usually remember anything from your past life, but with you two it's different.
Warnings: angst, fluff, swearing, mentions of drugs, mentions of alcohol, mentions of death. Slight smut. All that crap.
Word count: 1558
Italics is your past life.

Your POV:
I was visiting my mother in rehab, she's always had a drinking problem, but finally she is doing something about it. "Sweetie, can you get me a drink of water please?" She asked, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah mom" I paused and kissed her head. "I'll be right back" I said softly. I gave her hand a last squeeze and stood up, leaving the room to find a vending machine or something.

I saw one in the distance so I went over to it, slipping in my coins. I typed the numbers for a water bottle into the pin and the machine started to push it out.

But it didn't go all the way, it just stuck of the edge. "Come on you piece of shit!" I whined, hitting the machine.

"You're not hitting it hard enough" a voice croaked from behind me. I turned around and saw a taller boy. His head was shaved, he looked rather rough, a stranger you may see in the street and hide away from. Yet he was so familiar.

"I'm not very strong" I let out a light chuckle. Tearing my gaze away from him and looking at the floor. I wasn't scared of him, if anything I knew I was safe. I just didn't know why.

"Don't worry about it, it does this every day." He nodded, moving over to the machine and hitting it once, the bottle fell out. He took it out of the machine and handed it over to me.

"Thank you." I said quietly. I looked back up at him and smiled, my smile fading though as I knew this boy, but I couldn't place it.

"I'm so sorry, I just. Do I know you? You look so familiar." I breathed out, holding the water bottle close to me. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked into my eyes, searching for what I saw. "I- I don't think so" he stuttered.

His eyes still searched though, unknowingly we got closer to each other. "Y/n?" He whispered. Tears brimming over his eyes. Realisation hit me. "Peter" I choked, a tear slipping from my eye, and flashbacks from my past life hit me.

The first time we met:
"Shit I'm so sorry, I-I really should be paying more attention. God Peter your so stupid." He whispered to himself, I giggled, picking up my books.

"Please, don't worry about it. I'm y/n" I said, standing up taller, he was taller than me, definitely hiding abs or something under his tight shirt.

"H-hi I'm uh, Parker, no wait, that's my last name, I'm Peter. Peter Parker" he said nervously, making me giggle again. "Well Parker, Peter Parker, I'll see you around" I smiled, walking past the boy. I knew his gaze was still on me as I walked away, my cheeks were red and warm.

When he asked me out:
"Hey y/n! Wait up!" I heard peter shout. I turned around and saw him running over, he held a beauty of bunch of Lilly's in his hand, their gorgeous glow brightening the halls of our school.

"Hey Parker, you okay?" I giggled, silently praying those flowers were for me. He sighed and nodded, pushing the flowers to me. "Oh Pete, what's the occasion" I smiled, sniffing the heavenly scent.