When you hold me like that• PP

Summary: you and Peter get into a heated argument, but when you flinch it's like his world ends.
Warnings: swearing, angst, fluff.
Word count: 1030

Your POV:
I waited in peters room for Peter to come back from his night patrol. He had been going out later than usual, ever since his mentor Tony stark had died he had never been the same, more distant, less happy, never really had anything to say, of course I had been patient, the poor boy couldn't have a father figure since they all died, his dad, his uncle and now Tony.

This whole thing had been a horrible wreck for him, so I gave him time, but it's been 6 months, we hadn't cuddled properly, our kisses only pecks, we hadn't had sex since. I needed to talk to him about it at least, make him understand how he's making me feel.

"I'm back" I heard his voice mumble, slipping through my window, taking off his mask and putting it on the table.

"How was it?" I smiled, giving him another chance to change his attitude, but he didn't take the chance, he pressed the spider on his suit, letting the suit pool at his feet.

"Stopped another bank robbery" he shrugged, as if it was nothing, I sighed and watched as he put on his grey joggers, not bothering to put on a shirt for bed,

"You say that as if it's nothing, that's great" I said quietly, looking down at my fingers as I fiddled them around.

"Very enthusiastic babe" he said sarcastically with a tight smile. Making me roll my eyes, enough was enough.

"Whatever, you can message me when you're out of your mood, I'm going home" I said, standing up from his bed to leave, but the web that kept the door closed stopped me.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his voice low and rough, not my sweet peters voice.

"Peter for gods sake, you've been in this little mood for 6 months now, I mean the first 2 and a half months, maybe 3, I can understand, but you have to get over it, I need you, your friends need you, may needs you!" I rambled, letting it all out, tears welled in his eyes and he shook his head.

"Fucks sake, I'm so sorry that I'm upset about losing the third father figure that I had, that's my bad" he said sarcastically, holding his hands up in a fake surrender.

"I've been so patient Peter, I've waited for a tender kiss, for you to hold me like you used to, I haven't even had a nickname" I choked, tears leaving my eyes too.

"Well angel there you go, there's your nickname. Satisfied." He scoffed, I returned it and shook my head, also rolling my eyes. "You have no idea what I've been through, I deserve some time to myself" he carried on.

"What was the last thing you thought of before you faded away?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest, he met my gaze again, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" He asked, a light scoff along with it.

"You heard. What was the last thing you thought of before you disappeared?" I repeated, he shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Uh, letting Tony down, letting the world down" he answered, proving my point exactly, as he looked down at his feet.

"What about Ned?" I started, his head lifting to see me again. "Mj? Betty? May? Me?" I listed, anger filling his veins, hurt filling mine. "You wanna know what I thought of? Is Peter okay? Where is he? Don't let him die. You, you're the only thing I thought of!"

My eyes wavered, looking down at his fists that were clenched by his side, his knuckles turning white, he raised his hand again, making my body jolt, my breath hitching in the back of my throat, tears numbly spilling from my eyes, yet his fingers ran through his hair again, slowing as he realised what just happened.

His eyes softened, yet they were bloodshot. His lips trying to stutter something, anything out, as we stared at each other, numb, hurt, scared.

"D-did you just flinch?" He asked, his voice breaking, I didn't answer, my eyes wavering as I looked to the ground.

"You thought I was gonna hit you?" He whispered, more talking to himself, raising his hands too look at them, tears filling his eyes again, before looking back at me.

He took a slow step towards me, slowly raising his hand to cup the under of my chin, lifting it to see his gaze.

"I'm so sorry, baby I'm so so sorry" he choked, eyes wavering, he slowly brought his hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"I was so caught up on feeling sorry for myself that I didn't even bother to notice how I made you feel" he sniffed, "god Peter you're such an idiot, your girlfriend thought you were gonna hit her" he whispered to himself, I brought the courage to cup his cheek, making him look at me.

"You can't be stupid like this again, you have to talk to me next time, no bottling it up, next time you might not be so lucky" I nodded, he returned my nod, understanding, he had been a total dick the last few months.

"I promise sweet girl" he whispered, making me smile at the nickname, he also smiled, they were broken smiles, but they could be fixed, and will be fixed.

We didn't say anything, instead crashing my lips onto his, he returned it immediately, slowly lifting his hands, one hand landing against the door, the other against the wall, trapping me, enclosed by his arms, like I cared though.

"We should probably go to sleep" I mumbled against his lip, yet he only took it as an invitation and pushed his tongue in, dominating the kiss in moments. I smirked at his action, and he returned it, our breathing becoming heavy and laboured.

"Of course doll face, but first I need to show you just how sorry I am"

Hey guys! Go check out sidemennxo and their work, so far I'm loving the football one! Very talented honey! Xx