Shut the fuck up• TH

Summary: inspired by a tik tok, I don't really know how to summarise it

Summary: inspired by a tik tok, I don't really know how to summarise it.. toms an aggressive hype man?
Warnings: swearing, aggressive hyping up? Incredibly short, fluff overload.
Pairing: Tom x reader
Word count: 0.3k

Your POV:
You walked into the living room, wearing toms oversized pink Zara shirt, shorts, no makeup, a messy bun and fuzzy socks on with a sigh.

"What's up my love?" Tom asked from the sofa, not taking his eyes off of his newspaper. Grandpa much?

"I'm so ugly" you muttered taking a seat next to Tom, and that got his attention alright. He pretty much flung the newspaper to the other side of the room and placed his mug of tea on the coffee table in front of you both, before turning to you.

"What?" He asked, you giggled at his overly serious expression.

"I said I'm so fucking ugly-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He grunted, moving over quickly and lifting you by the thighs and making you straddle him, making you giggle again.

"You think this is a fucking game?!" He asked, making you laugh again, but he still kept a stern expression on his face.

"Shut up" you giggled, "stop it" you pouted, but failed to do so without a small giggle, yet toms expression didn't budge.

"You've got to stop saying that shit!" He sighed, resting his hands on your thighs and squeezing them gently.

"Tell me I'm beautiful" you joked, but he took it seriously once again.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous" he scoffed, finally letting a smile tug on his lips. You sighed in relief and leant down to connect them.

"What brought this on darling?" He asked, making you shake your head and giggle.

"I have my moments, but you always manage to hype me up" you shrugged, running your fingers through his untamed curls.

"Whenever you have these moments you just come to me and I'll tell you to shut the fuck up" he smiled, leaning up to kiss your lips again softly.