Don't call me angel part 2• smut PP

Requested: hope you like it.
Summary: after a huge fight with Peter you both realise that you really live each other, and have always liked each other since you met. The avengers are still on a mission so you take the hate out on each other via. Sex.
Warnings: smut, swearing, fluff, kind of kinky.
Word count: 1427

Your POV:
"I'm gonna make you feel so good angel" Peter mumbled against my skin. I smirked "I'm counting on it" I replied. His smile grew and he smashed his lips onto mine again.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Peter asked. I bit my lip, "don't get shy on me now Peter" I giggled. He shook his head and attached his lips to my neck again, marking me as his as he went lower and lower.

He tore off my shirt and mumbled 'I'll buy you a new shirt' before he kissed my bra lining "fuck you're so beautiful" he whispered. I bit my lip as tears pricked my eyes, this was kind of my first time. He unclasped my bra, leaving me in my shorts. He moaned before latching his lips onto my breasts, nipping and swirling his tongue over them. I moaned at the foreign feeling. I could feel him smirk against my skin as he fumbled with my shorts. I shook my head "you're wearing to much clothing" I mumbled.

"I can fix that sweetness" he spoke and took off his shirt, fuck, he really was fit. I didn't even notice I was staring that long until he spoke up "like what you see babe?" He asked. I nodded, closing my mouth, "very much so" I answered. He laughed before connecting our lips again.

I felt him slip his hand into my shorts, smirking when he felt I wasn't wearing any underwear "you little tease" he mumbled against my lips, I chuckled, which was replaced by a moan as he found my clit in seconds. "So wet, who made you this wet darlin'?" He asked, "you Peter" I answered. He smirked "I know" he replied cockily. I smiled, but it was once again replaced by a moan as he plunged a finger into me.

"Fuck angel, have you done this before? Can feel you so tight around my finger" he asked. I shook my head "no" he nodded. "Gonna have to stretch you out so it doesn't hurt that bad okay baby?" He asked again I nodded as an answer. "Come on baby, use your words" he said softly. "Okay Peter" I replied back. He took his finger away which made me whine in protest, he just laughed and removed my shorts from me. Placing him face to face with my lips, he licked his lips before placing his lips onto my clit, sucking at the small bud. I moaned out loudly.

I placed my hand on his curls, gently tugging. He moaned, the vibrations coursing through me. "Fuck, you taste so sweet, so good" he mumbled. Only causing more pleasure, and even more when he added his finger into the mix. "Shit, Peter" I moaned.

"Fuck angel, moan my name again" he mumbled. I bit my lip shaking my head. He plunged another finger into me, stretching me out as his tongue fumbled with my clit. "Fuck fuck, Peter 'S too much" I whispered. "You're okay, I gotta at least add another finger alright angel" he came up. I nodded. His free hand came up to palm my breast. I moaned again, he slipped the the third finger in. Pumping them quickly.

"Shit" I cursed. I felt a weird feeling starting to bubble up in my lower stomach. "Peter" I whispered clenching around his fingers. "You gonna cum angel?" He asked, placing a kiss on my thigh. I nodded "I think so" I mumbled. He bit his lip. " 'S okay pretty girl, just let go, let go for me, I've got you" he whispered. "Want you to cum all over my fingers. Cmon lovie" he mumbled. His words sending me over the edge as I came. He rode out my high and slowly removed his fingers from me.

"Fuck" I mumbled. "Was that okay?" Peter asked. I nodded "it was great" I answered. He smiled and brought his fingers to his mouth, cleaning his fingers with his tongue. "Taste too good, can't let it go to waste" he hummed. I nearly had a second orgasm at the sight. Biting me lip as he brought his fingers out of his mouth.

"Got one more in you angel?" He asked. I smirked. "What have I told you about calling me angel?" I asked. He shook his head "you want it that way?" He asked, biting his lip. I nodded. "Oh you asked for it.. angel" he nodded back. He climbed off of my naked body and went over to get something. "Hands above your head. Close your eyes. I will not ask again" he said sternly. Still crouching over something. He turned his head over his shoulder to look at me. "Now" he finished. I did as I was told, I brought my hands above my head and closed my eyes.

I heard him moving around again and then I heard a thwip I opened my eyes and... fuck, he's webbed my hands to the bed. "Why?!" I asked. He laughed. "I don't deal with brats babe, they get punished, this one isn't that bad. You just don't get to touch me" he explained. Fuck, he's that type of guy.

He took off his sweats. I smirked. No boxers. "And you said I was the tease" I whispered. He laughed and connected our lips. He slowly slid into me. I scrunched my eyes shut at the sudden pain. "Should I stop?" He asked. I shook my head "no it's okay, just give me a second" I answered. He nodded and gave me a second to adjust before I told him to move.

He nodded and slowly slid half way out and slowly back in again. The pain was still there but started to fizzle away as it turned into pleasure. My mouth fell agape and I let out a small moan.

"Fuck, you're so damn tight" Peter spoke. I bit my lip to suppress my moans as the pleasure grew. "Faster Peter" I begged. He smirked. "What's the magic word princess?" He asked. "Please" I answered. "Come on angel you can do better than that!" He encouraged. "Please Peter, please go faster" I begged again. He complied and started to thrust faster.

"Fuck" I moaned. He gripped onto my waist tighter which were sure to leave marks that he would kiss away later. He brought one of his hands to my clit which added to the pleasure. "Shit shit" I cursed. "You like that angel?" He whispered. I nodded "yes"

"Fuck, you keep clenching around my cock, can't wait till you cum, gonna feel so good" I whispered at his dirty words, clenching again. "You like it when I talk dirty to you angel?" He asked. I nodded "mhm" I let out. He smirked.

"You like it when I talk about your tight pussy clenching around me? You like it when I tell you how damn good you feel around me? Huh?" He encouraged. "Yes Peter!" I let out. "You're so beautiful, the sweat forming on you, face red, can only imagine what you'll look like cum around me" he spoke. "Shit Peter" I mumbled. "Praise kink, good to know" he scoffed while biting is lip.

"Peter 'm gonna cum!" I spoke out. "Yeah? You gonna cum around me? Not yet angel, give me a second I'm nearly. Fuck, nearly there" he replied. His movements started to become sloppier and he moaned out again. "Fuck, okay angel, cum, cum around me" and at his words I let go. "Fuck" I sighed.

He came seconds after me "shit" he sighed. He slowly pulled out of me and tossed his condom in the bin. He lay down next to me. "You were so good baby" he whispered. I giggled "you did all the work Peter" I whispered back. "Well you were brought to the world" he whispered back. I giggled "shut up Pete"

He bit his lip. "So, does this mean I can call you angel now?" I laughed. "Only my boyfriend can call me angel" I winked. He let go of his lip "will you be my girlfriend y/n?" I kissed him gently "I would love to" I whispered. He smiled and brought me into a hug.