81

Note: 용수(YongSu)

-

Hoseok's POV
"This is great! I'm glad you guys finally settled your dispute. I was really worried that something bad might have happened. I'm also kind of curious as to what made you guys so tense up this past week, but since it's already in the past, I shall not pry." I cheered, extremely happy that Jin hyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook managed to get past this.

"Yep, today is a good occasion, let's dig in guys! Though it would've been even better if Yoongi would join us... have you guys informed Yoongi?", Jin hyung spoke as his voice turned worried at the end.

"I did but he didn't reply," Taehyung answered.

"That Yoongi..." Jin hyung paused for a moment letting a small sigh to escape his lips before he continued to speak.

"I know that he's upset and that he's trying to cope with the news but he can't go on like this. It'll harm his health. I'm seriously worried for him"

"I know me too. Jimin, Taehyung, and I have been trying our best to persuade him out of his room but he just wouldn't budge" I too let out a sigh.

"Mhmm, we've tried all ways from trying to pick the lock to sliding paper notes under the door. Yoongi hyung just refuses to leave." Jimin bites his lips looking in the direction where our rooms were.

"Yeah Yoongi hyung is really vexed this time. Apart from taking the food we left outside his door and occasional leaving to go to the bathroom, Yoongi hyung is now practically attached to the room. We can tell he's in a huge state of distress and contention though, especially when he sees Jimin. A rather complicated expression flashes through his eyes every single time." Taehyung too let out a breath of air.

As Jimin heard his name being mentioned, I noticed his slightly downcast eyes as he hangs his head, keeping his sight dead on the ground as he puts down his utensils looking both lost and disappointed at himself.

"Really absolutely no progress? I really am apologetic for being too caught up in our own mess to even realize the dire situation regarding Yoongi hyung" Namjoon ruefully spoke.

"Yeah, same. I was too preoccupied with myself to even notice Yoongi hyung's behavior" Jungkook's gaze flickered down, looking rather guilty.

"It's quite alright. Like I said I'm just glad that you all have settled whatever issues you've got. On the bright side, now we have one less problem I suppose", I tried my best to give them a genuine smile, trying my hardest to bring them some form of comfort.

Jin hyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook smiled gratefully at my words before we all fell back into silence concentrating on the scrumptious meal in front of us. Of course not forgetting to deliver some to Yoongi hyung by placing it outside his room door.

- Small-time skip -

After my regular mini exercises, I tiredly went back into my room, shutting the door behind me with a gentle thud. I proceeded to lug myself towards my bed before flopping unceremoniously onto the lovely mattress. However as I  got ready to curl myself into the warm blankets of my bed, I felt something poke my back.

It feels like a piece of paper... Now that's odd.
Gliding my hands against the sheets searching for the paper that disrupted my peace, I let out a groan as all I wanted to do at that moment was to well, do nothing. And when I did, I pulled it out for me to have a look at it.

Huh... it's an envelope.
That is really really strange. How did it even end up here?
Though why am I getting such a bad feeling?

As I eyed the back of the envelope, gingerly I flipped the letter back and as my eyes met with the words on the cover, my fingers loosened, causing the paper letter to fall flat onto the ground. I let out an audible gasp with my heart sinking to the very bottom of my soul.