25

Jungkook's POV
Why did Y/N call me baby?
Just thinking about it makes me blush...
And why did Y/N look so confused when I seemed so shocked?

So many questions and no answers...
Haizz Y/N, what are you doing to my mind?

Namjoon's POV
I'm glad Y/N is alright now. I mean she did end up in the hospital because of us. She was just living her normal life until we showed up, leading to her seeing things that she shouldn't and here we are.

I won't deny that we do care for her and even if I don't like to admit it, more than we should. And it is evident that we do, considering how bothered and distracted everyone was for the past few days. Our productivity was at an all-time low during that period. I know I can't stop them from having feelings, especially since I too care for Y/N to a certain extent (that seriously goes way beyond the hostage and kidnapper relation) but I really don't know what will happen if this continues.
We were all willing, including me, to throw everything away for her and that scares me. A lot.

Maybe I should let her go. Though she knows too much now, I doubt she'll tell anyone. I know it's risky but I have to do it. I as an individual really would like for her to stay but as the leader of Bts, I need to look at the big picture and think for the benefit of the gang. Though I can always get rid of her instead of taking such a high-risk measure, I am ultimately still selfish...
I don't want her to die and I can't bring myself to kill her.
I really think it's best for her to go, even if some of the members may hate me for it and me hating myself for it. I believe, for the group, for BTS, it is the right thing to do. I'll just have to push aside the pain in my heart.

~

Third Person's POV
It has been one week since Y/N had awoken and she was finally able to be discharged after much convincing and persuasion to Chanyeol, who had finally given in.

Everyone was extremely happy, elated even, that Y/N can finally be discharged, especially the Bts gang members, however certain someone seemed troubled slightly dull. And that someone was Bts' dear leader Namjoon. He knew that Y/N being discharged would mean the day that she will be leaving is closer. Plus he didn't know how to tell his members of his decision, he could see how attached they were to her and he just didn't know how to break it to them.

"Welcome back Y/N!", 슈중 and 슈라 greeted while giving her a warm hug as she stepped into the house.

"Thank you, it felt so long...", Y/N smiled.

Clearing his throat loudly, Jungkook caused them to abruptly break away from their hug. He then asked, a question directed to everyone, "So what do we do now?"

"What do you mean by what do we do now?", Jin asked.

"Hyung, I mean like since we have settled 슈중 and 슈라's brother, what do we do? Do we stay here or?", Jungkook cleared it up.

"Well, I guess we should return to Korea soon", Namjoon spoke.

"Oh, it's fine guys. You guys can stay", 슈라 smiled.

"Yeah, you may stay. It's extremely dangerous for Y/N to leave at the moment. It is very uncomfortable and impractical for her. She was just discharged and we should be more considerate. Let Y/N do some rest and relaxation (R&R)."슈중 stated.

Hoseok's POV
So in the end, we would be staying here longer, which is at 슈중 and 슈라's house. I'm seriously thankful to them.

Anyways, today is a rather sunny day and Jin decided that we should go to the beach to really enjoy. I mean after the successful mission, because of Y/N's condition we weren't really in the mood to celebrate. For the successful mission and Y/N's recovery it definitely calls for a celebration, doesn't it?

"So guys, 슈중 and I only have two cars and we will be driving. So you guys will have to divide yourselves into two groups of four. Just sort it out yourselves okay? "

All of us nodded as we played a game of black and white. The first four who gets out is in one group and the remaining is in the other group.

Groupings:
Car 1, 슈중: Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok
Car 2, 슈라: Y/N, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung
(A/N: Just a random fact, the groupings were selected by a random name picker online so, all's fair. I'm seriously writing impromptu. Not going to adjust their groups for the storyline. I shall let fate decide.)

I sigh. Slightly disappointed that I wasn't in the same group as Y/N.
I can literally see Taehyung practically grinning, knowing that Y/N and him will be I the same car
What a lucky guy Tae is.

Honestly, I've got no clue as to why I feel so attracted to Y/N. I really don't know whether if it is romantically or not. I just know that I can feel a connection to her and an overwhelming urge to keep her safe.

~

Damnnnn. This ride is awkward as heck. Like it's so silent...

슈중 is driving and Jin hyung is sitting shotgun cause he claims "I am the oldest, so I call shotgun!" and he just dashed into the car without even giving us the time to protest.  At the back, I reside on the left side by the window while Jimin is in the centre and Namjoon being on the right side. Jimin looks rather uncomfortable in the middle. Twiddling with his fingers, shaking his legs and being extra fidgety. But strangely, since he is so bored, why doesn't he use his phone to do something? I mean it's better than staring at blank space or looking at his own lap. Weird, weird indeed.

Namjoon, on the other hand, is like extremely taciturn, his head down with his gaze stubbornly kept on his phone screen. Now coming to think about it Namjoon is the quietest among all of us. Which is kind of weird if you think about it since he is the leader after all. However, I can understand that he is busy though. He is like the brains of the group. He plans the missions and strategy carefully ensuring that we would be safe, learning to negotiate and making the call as to whether or not we should take upon certain deals or not. Essentially, it probably is a lot of hard work, calling it hard work might even be an understatement. We aren't exactly the easiest bunch of people to handle. We all have our own pain, backstories and secrets. Of course, we have shared our own stories with each other but everyone has their own secrets. Namjoon does, and I do too.

________

Author's note:
Hshxyxbxg
I'm dry...

Anyways, if you like this story please vote and add this to your reading list.

Stay happy readers! ;)

P.S.
If you guys have any questions, please do comment since i'm thinking of doing a Q&A chapter.