69

Note: 슈라(Syula), 용수(YongSu)

____________________________

Third person's POV
"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"HOW COULD YOU HIDE SOMETHING SO HUGE FROM ME?! From us?!", Yoongi yelled out as he pointed a finger at Y/N.

Earlier, Y/N had failed to recapture Angel and was instead "kidnapped" by 용수 and 슈라(clearly because they didn't want to become the scapegoat), back into a room where the seven BTS members "calmly" waited for an explanation.

"Why didn't you tell us Ethere- Y/N?" Namjoon questioned calmly with Jin holding Yoongi back from directly running over Y/N in the background.

Y/N took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes for a second.
What must happen, will eventually happen.

"I just didn't know what to do or to say for that matter. I was calm during my capture but I really couldn't think. What good would it have done if I suddenly told you guys that this girl whom you just brought back was actually Ethereal? Coupled on with the fact that I saw Yoongi for the first time in many years when you guys first entered the room that faithful day, I really couldn't say anything, or rather I couldn't bring myself to say anything", Y/N let out a soft sigh.

"I knew of your gang's reputation and our common stance, regarding Angel. So when I was given a choice, I chose to go. It was the more logical choice, I didn't belong there. Hence 슈라 and 슈중 reached out to my fellow gangmates, rebuilding SSFIRE to establish a mutually beneficial corporation. To take down Angel and her company once and for all", Y/N sounded determined for a moment before her voice quickly quietened, turning much mellower.

"I know each of your backstories and connection with Angel, and if you want to know feel free to find me. I'll tell you everything. That is if you still want to see me anyways", Y/N let out a bitter smile.

"I know that you guys probably hate me now, and I don't have the cheek to ask you guys to forgive me for my lies but I do hope that this would not affect our work. Especially, please don't take it out on my fellow members. It was my fault and only I am to be blamed. I'm deeply sorry." Y/N gave a small ninety-degree bow towards BTS before shuffling about awkwardly on the spot as she waited for their reactions.
When no reply or reaction was seen, Y/N let out a breath of air looking downcast before turning around to leave.

But as Y/N's back was faced away, Yoongi managed to break away from Jin's grip. And he made zero hesitations, dashing towards Y/N at full speed. He grabbed her wrists before slamming her body directly against the wall.

"Yoongi!" "Hyung!"
Calls were heard as Yoongi followed up to punch the wall right beside Y/N's face. Y/N's face held no emotion.

The rest of the members tried to pull Yoongi off Y/N but Yoongi struggled fiercely, still keeping Y/N adamantly pushed firmly against the wall. Y/N made no moves against Yoongi as well, she just stood there looking at Yoongi with fearless eyes.

"I thought I knew you Y/N! We were so close before. I thought we had rekindled something during our time together. Why didn't you tell me?!", Yoongi huffed, before continuing.

"Was I not worthy of your trust?! I constantly worry about your safety! Every single day during your stay, and even after your departure! Without fail, I worry for you! I mourned so badly when I heard of your death many years ago, and my heart rejoiced that day when you were with me, alive and alright", Yoongi's tone noticeably softens at the end.

"I trusted you so much. But you hid your real identity. You lied! You're a filthy liar! I'm not just plain mad, I'm fuming, enraged. I'll never forgive you, Y/N. Never", Yoongi punched the wall beside Y/N once more before storming off. But if you look closely enough, you would catch a stray tear that fell delicately off his anger written face.

Y/N brushed herself off as she unmovingly watched Yoongi's back as he disappeared down the hallways with a despondent look etched on her face.

"What about you guys?", Y/N softly whispered as she purposefully avoided making any eye contact with the other members.

"I'm not mad Y/N." Namjoon mumbled out as he placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Just disappointed", and with that Namjoon left without saying another word.

"Don't worry too much Y/N. Even though you lied and it hurts so freaking bad, I don't hate you. Really. You're still Y/N. Regardless if you're Ethereal or not. Namjoon won't break off our collaboration, that I can assure you. I'll look for you soon. See you." Jin uttered to Y/N, before he too exited but not before giving Y/N a gentle pat on her back.

"I'm not sure what really happened and I can't really say that I'm happy about your lie, Y/N. Did you think that our perspective of you would change if you told us? Did I seem untrustworthy?" Hoseok paused for a moment before continuing.

"Thank you still, for your hospitality. Also about my mother, I need to consult you soon. By the way, you didn't have to lie, Y/N. We would have accepted it. I would have accepted it." Hoseok gave a faint smile before leaving the room slowly.

"Hey, um Y/N, to say that I'm upset is an understatement, but what bothers me now is not the fact that you are the legendary Ethereal but more of how you see me now. My words from that night, I know that you remember and I know now that you are aware. I just want to say that I still like you even if you're Ethereal. I liked both Y/N and Ethereal, and I still do. You really didn't have to hide. Trust me." Taehyung lifted Y/N's hand and kissed the back of her hand gently before retreating.

"Ethereal. Or should I call Y/N now? I'm not glad that you lied and I'm not exactly happy about this but I can't believe I lost to you! I don't care if you're Spongebob or Ethereal! I'm mad, yes. But what bugs me, even more, is that you won me in hand to hand combat and that is something I cannot accept! I'll hunt you down later Y/N. Mark my words!", Jungkook ranted for a second before his tone did a hundred and eighty change.

"Oh, and I understand Y/N, I really do." Jungkook spoke before he tucked his hands into his pant's side pockets, and walked off.

"I'm sorry Y/N that things have to turn out this way. I'm sure they'll forgive you as I did. Don't be too hard on yourself okay? If you ever need help I, Jimin, will be here for you. I do have some questions for you though, but I'll let your calm down first before approaching you. Good luck Y/N", Jimin gave Y/N a brief hug before going off in the same direction as his other members.

Y/N now stood there alone, in the now empty room as warm tears trickled down her delicate face. Her mask thrown aside, thus revealing her ever quivering pink lips and flushed face.

And strangely, the room felt much colder than before.

-

Extras~

-SYSTEM ERROR-
-SYSTEM ERROR-
-SYSTEM ERROR-
-SYSTEM ERROR-
-SYSTEM ERROR-
-SYSTEM ERROR-

-48 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ 20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.-

___________________________

Author's note:
So sorry for the late update >﹏<
I've got no excuses but please forgive me? o(╥﹏╥)o
I'm not sure if I manage to get the vibe right, but now that that is out of the way, I can now calmly expose secrets...muhahahaha.

Anyways, I do hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and as usual, I hope to see you in the next one as well. Don't mind any errors, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! >_<

P.S.
Please do click on that little star☆
I'll greatly appreciate it ^.^