12

Third Person's POV
"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?", Jungkook asked.

Y/N nodded smiling widely, "Yes!"

~

Hoseok's POV
Days after Y/N's fainting incident, I just heard that she has woken up. Which really gives me a sigh in relief. I was really worried about her. Especially since we couldn't bring her to the hospital, we did the next best thing. Which was to let Jin hyung check up on her. Jin hyung studied in medical school in the past before so he has sufficient medical knowledge to always bandage and take care of us when we were injured.

Right now, everyone was sitting at the dining table with their lunch food right in front of them but no one was eating. We were all waiting for the same thing or more specifically the same person.

Minutes later, Jungkook came down the staircase with Y/N, hand in hand. I felt irked. Why in the world were their hands linked together?

Glancing around I realized the rest of the guys too, have a similar expression on their faces. What's going on?

"HYUNGS!", Jungkook greeted with a lively aura surrounding him.

"GUESS WHAT."

"Yeah Jungkook, go on" Jin hyung encouraged with a half-smile, due to his mood being affected.

"Y/N and I are dating!", Jungkook announced grinning from ear to ear.

"WHAT?!", Jimin screeched.

Namjoon then shot Jimin an eye which made him calm down slightly. Jungkook looked confused as he asked, "hyungs?"

"Ignore Jimin", Namjoon said.

'Congrats" Taehyung told Jungkook, though not as energetic as it used to be.

"Congratulations Jungkook", Jin hyung stated through gritted teeth. If his mood was bad, now it's even worst.

Everyone gave their blessing but 슈중 and 슈라 they looked at each other in confusion.

Yoongi hyung, on the other hand, didn't even eat, he just stood up, preparing to leave.

"What's wrong?", the tensed atmosphere was cut by an angelic voice which came from none other than Y/N.

"Suga Oppa, why aren't you eating? You know it's bad for you if you skip right?"

"Yeah", I heard hyung mumble.

"Then sit down and eat"

Strangely hyung really went back to the table and started to eat his food. Without a comeback of a fight at all! When hyung started eating we did too. The food tasted extremely bland and tasteless today. Even more, after Jungkook and Y/N joined us. Seeing them acting all lovey-dovey with Jungkook feeding Y/N and things like that. It really disturbs and bugs me. It was as if I wanted to be in Jungkook position right now. But why would I want that? Silly Hobi, you're overthinking.

Honestly, I hope so...

Third Person's POV

As the days pass, every member was frustrated over the same thing...

Jungkook and Y/N's relationship.

~

"Baby, I miss you...", Jungkkok whined.

"Aigoo, my kookie I've only been gone for an hour. How do you think I feel when you go for missions? Especially when your job is so dangerous. I'm more worried for you okay?", Y/N grumbled, pouting.