50

Taehyung's POV
"용수!"

I was rather startled by the sudden intrusion of another voice.
It's not every day you get to hear a voice so normal yet one that freaks you out so much that it sends cold shivers down your entire body.

Looking at the door at the newcomer, I was kind of shocked.
Not just by her unexpected arrival, but also from the fact that she was wearing an oversized hoodie and short shorts.
She looks so casual. Too casual.
Sticking out like a sore thumb between us.
Well, with the exception of 용수 of course. But the girl was even wearing slippers!
And not just any kind of slippers...
It was those hotel slippers that people steal for free! (Now we know who took them *cough*)
Her attire generally is really not suited for such a high-end place like this...

"B-but baby...", 용수 whined.

Baby?!
Is that girl is his girlfriend?!
She looks cute.
But damn is she scary. The way she speaks scares me.
And she needs to improve on her sense of awareness towards fashion...

Oh my.
I can feel her piercing gaze on me.
Did she hear my thoughts or something?

"No. You said it out loud."

"AH!", I screeched, stunned by her sudden declaration.

"Um... ", a hint of red was slowly spreading up my neck as I looked around nervously, avoiding eye contact with the masked girl who was burning holes into my very soul.

"Is there something wrong with the way I dress?"

Send help to me.
용수... Please don't hold a grudge to Jimin hyung and help me, please😢
Control your girlfriend, please😣
I'm begging you😭

My eyes met with Namjoon hyung as I sent out a silent plea for help.
But to my great despair, all he did was look the other way. As if saying 'Good luck bro. It was nice knowing you'.

Well, shit.
I'm dead.
Goodbye world...

The girl approached me.
Walking closer and closer. And as she placed her hand onto my shoulder, I totally froze up. Standing stiffly straight.

However, much to my relief, she did not murder me in cold blood(Though that's what I felt like she was going to do based on her seething unearthly aura).

"I sleep in this attire, and I wear whatever I like. Got a problem?"

"N-no." I replied, slightly stuttering from the pressure.

Luckily, her attention was taken away from me when she caught sight of 용수 trying to sneak out of the door.

"용수!", she called out again. Before vanishing and appearing in a flash, right behind him.

Said guy stopped immediately muttering some words under his breath. (Most likely cussing at his failed escape plan)

"Where do you think you're going?", she asked in a gentle and sweet tone that made my weak heart flutter. Despite being scared shitless just a second ago.

"To the bathroom?"

"Yeah right. You think I'd believe that? " she crossed her arms with her brows raised, staring incredulously at him.

용수 smiled sheepishly at her.

And at this moment, she went from calm to full-on raging mode.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AWAY FROM MY HEAVENLY SLEEP AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SMILE?! WHAT THE SHIT?! I SWEAR TO ALL THE DELICIOUS CARAMEL POPCORN OUT THERE THAT I'M FREAKING GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO SINGAPORE AND THEN MAKE YOU REPLAY YOUR GRAND FLIGHT FROM KOREA TO HERE! BEFORE MAKING YOU RUN 200 LAPS AROUND THE NATIONAL STADIUM!"