47

Taehyung's POV
"Wow. This looks awesome!" I called out excitedly as I stared at the eighty stories high office building.

We had just landed at the airport and upon exiting was immediately greeted by some people who escorted us.

The exterior of this building is simply sparkling! Plus with such a height, I really do wonder how it is built and how it was stabilized.

As the front door was opened, we were greeted by two quite good looking guys. (if I must say so myself)
I really don't swing that way but they do look undeniably good.
One has a reddish orange-colored hair while the other has a light pale blue-tinted colored hair.

"我是冰而他是火晶。欢迎来到我们的公司", They greeted warmly in what I assume is Chinese. (I'm Bing and he is HuoJing. Welcome to our company.)

Seriously, are they mocking us or do they not speak Korean?

Then, a rather pretty girl walked forward with a click of her shoes and promptly whacked both of the guys in the head.
The female wore a simple black dress paired with a basic white belt that accentuated her waist. Completed with a pair of classic black heels.
Damn does she look good...

"I'm so sorry for 정열(Jeongyeol) and 빙's behavior. Welcome BTS, please do pass your luggage to the people on your right and afterwards follow your two guides here", She greeted politely.

She looked and sounded so familiar and yet it felt so different.
I couldn't see her appearance either. Her face was covered with a black mask, making me unable to use anything but her body shape and voice, to wonder and figure out where I've seen her before.
Though, since she wears a mask, it is most likely that she wants to hide her identity. I should respect that.

As I was deep in my thoughts, sounds of confusion were heard, most prominently from Hoseok hyung. Glancing at the other members, I observed that they were looking puzzled and it was only then did I realize that in a blink of an eye, the mysterious female had vanished. And the others were too befuddled at her sudden disappearance.

"Sorry for our inappropriate behavior earlier. Welcome to our company, please follow us to meet the other members of SSFIRE and after we will allow for you to settle down.", the pale blue-headed guy spoke. (Though I'm assuming he's Ice. Plainly just because of his hair color.)

Why do I feel like they are so well trained in this?  It's as of we're in a luxury five-star hotel and they are the professionally trained hotel staff.

As they led us into a lift, I watched the guy's movement clearly, being completely alert in such a foreign setting. But as his fingers trailed along the elevator buttons, and seeing his fingers rest on the particular level, I stumbled slightly out of shock.
Level 80.
Wow, that is freaking high...

Though thinking about it, is this SSFIRE's base or?

No, wait. I think I recalled something about this company. Oh! It's a famous designer brand in China called "Hexagon"!

They are in the fashion industry? I don't remember ever reading about the person who owns this company brand. Who is the founder of this company?
And why is this person aiding SSFIRE?
But they said welcome to their company?

As I was lost in my own bubble, another buzz in my ear caught my attention.
It was then I noticed my "old friend" the bloodthirsty mosquito.

You know, I'm already used to it. I'm always going to go against all logic anyways.

"What is it?", I whispered hoping for the other guys to not hear me.

"Hey, Taehyung! If you're wondering, no I'm not the same mosquito as the previous one. I'm her daughter"

"O-okay? Great to know...", I trailed off wondering what I'm supposed to do with that information.

"So why are you here?", I spoke softly, pushing aside my previous thought.

"Oh, I'm just here. To warn you to duck when reaching level eighty. Bye!"

"W-wait!" I shouted, but to my dismay, it vanished.

Everyone looked at me strangely after I yelled out. Smiling awkwardly, I just shook my head.
Well, the mosquito is never wrong. So I guess I should trust it even if I will look incredibly stupid if nothing happens. Tough choice!

Upon reaching, level eighty, I ducked automatically and at that moment as the lift doors were opening, Flame and Ice pulled the other members down to the ground as well. As deadly arrows shot above our heads in the matter of seconds.
You could see all the other members' eyes widening as they replayed in their minds on how close they were to the end of the line.

"That's our security system", the red-haired dude spoke as if it was nothing. Before motioning for us to follow him.

What a security system...!

-

Third person's POV
Sitting on her office couch with a laptop placed on her lap, she watched the live camera in the elevator in real-time. Wanting to analyze all of the BTS members' qualities and aptitude more clearly.

Her dark eyes paused at Taehyung, as she pulled a grin on her face, "hmm, interesting. Very interesting."

With a small smile tugging on the edge of her lips, she closed her laptop screen and huddled herself onto her big couch.

'Time for a well-deserved break!', she thought in her head as she laid on her couch getting ready to take a nap. Allowing for the other members of SSFIRE to handle BTS.

-

??? POV
"What do you have for me?", a cool slick voice echoed out.

"Ms, we have found out that she had indeed left Korea and is no longer here. She is currently in China.", the guy spoke with honesty.

"Have you located her exact whereabouts yet?"

"N-no Ms...", the guy stuttered as he began to get nervous.

"What do you mean no?"

"I-it would see-m that apart from her entry record to China at the immigration, she has completely vanished. No trace of her anywhere except for the fact that she had entered China.", he reported, his voice slightly shaking.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH! You guys CAN'T even locate a little girl! Ridiculous! Get out and go find her! Don't come back till you do!"

"Y-yes!", the guy nodded timidly as he scurried off.

Leaving the female alone in the room feeling extremely infuriated.
To the point that, with her right hand that she was using to hold her cup, she gripped it so forcefully that the glass immediately shattered into millions of pieces. Filling the ground with sparkly diamonds— beautiful deadly shards of glass and the fresh red blood that came trickling down the palms of her hands turning diamonds to rubies.

___________________

Author'note:
Thank you so much for all your love and support for this story! I really appreciate it! ♥

This story should update weekly unless there are unforeseen circumstances. But if there were to be one, I can guarantee you that I will definitely make up for it.

Thank you again for reading this story and if you like this chapter please do vote.
Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion ideas on what you would like to see happen in the future. And if you're really bored you may check out my other BTS fanfiction (and great news, it's completed!)

Stay safe and

Stay happy readers! (っ°v° )っ