06

Hoseok's POV
I don't get it.
How did he just disappear from my radar?!
I smacked my hands against my face still dwelling upon what had happened the previous night.

슈라 just disappeared. One second he was there, and the next poof, gone. It was as if he was never there in the first place.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in", I shouted to whoever was at the door.

I heard the door click and the sound of footsteps coming towards me as I made no effort to get off the chair.

Without turning around to see who it was, I asked with my face still staring into the computer screen "What is it?"

"You seem stressed. You okay?", a sweet tender voice questioned.

I recognised the voice as I whipped my head back so quickly I got a whiplash. I stared at Y/N with wide eyes wondering why she was here. She was wearing a casual shirt and jeans(that I forgot to mention that Jin hyung bought along with the dress).

"Yeah, I'm fine", I smiled slightly before turning back to the computer.

"I know you're not. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, really.", I said waving her off.

For a few moments, there was no reply until I felt a soothing pressure on my shoulder. I realised that she was giving me a massage. I really got to hand it to her, she was amazing. I could instantly feel my muscles relax as I succumb to the soothing feeling.

I grinned as I said out loud to no one in particular, "It's just that I'm frustrated that 슈라 was able to just slip out of my fingers just like that. Namjoon is surely mad, we just lost 20 million won just like that. I still don't understand how he got pass my security, I swear I did my best. He was just there!"

After my confession, it was followed with a comforting silence to which Y/N continued to work her magic on me, it all was like a dream, sending me to heaven and in bliss. But of course, all dreams must come to an end as once again, Jungkook barged in(deja vu much). Both Y/N and I simultaneously turned our heads towards him with Y/N's hands coming to a stop.

Jungkook glanced at Y/N's hand on my shoulder, back to Y/N's face and then back to me. I then felt Y/N's hand retreat back from my shoulder as she awkwardly greeted Jungkook.

"Hey."

Yet Jungkook stayed silent, his eyeline still blankly staring at my shoulder where Y/N's hands once rest.

Y/N strode forward towards Jungkook snapping her fingers in front of him a few times before he finally broke out of trance.

I eyed him with curiosity as he took a few deep breaths before saying, "Hyung, Namjoon hyung called for a meeting. Y/N is included too."

I nodded my head in understanding before standing up, along with Y/N and Jungkook, we headed towards the meeting room.

Timeskip~

Yoongi's POV
Everyone, including Y/N is currently on the plane headed to France. The second brother is in France. 슈쳉 decided that if we were to be able to kill 슈중 he would pay us 40 million won. Two times the previous amount.

This is crazy, but the more I think about it, the more I think that something is wrong with N/N. I could have sworn that she knows 슈라. The look on his and her face is obvious. I know 슈라 told her something, but I don't know what. Plus, I know for a fact she did whisper to him something as immediately after, he fled.

I do feel apologetic the first time after years of not seeing each other, she would be dragged into this mess, my mess. She may be hiding something, but she is way too innocent to be sharing the same world as me, to be involved in all this gang-related stuff. I wish I could protect her, but I know I wouldn't be enough. Plus she is an eye witness. Namjoon will never let her free especially after this. I'm afraid her innocence would be no more.

"Attention, for your safety, please buckle on your seat belts as we have reached France and the plane would be descending in five minutes. Thank you for flying Korea Airlines and for your cooperation. Please fly with us again!"

After the announcement was made, I buckled on my seat belt as I waited for the plane to descend. Everyone had a packed day ahead.

Y/N's POV
We have just gotten off the plane and I was lagging behind BTS due to some circumstances as I looked around in the most natural way possible, scanning each and every person that passed by me. I continued my way, strolling behind BTS with them not even noticing my presence or lack thereof. As I paced my walking speed when I noticed a similar walking pattern and the sounds of identical footsteps as I increases and decreased my speed.
Purposely, I slowed down and allowed the person to catch up. As the footsteps got closer and closer, all my senses heightened. Once he was directly behind me, I felt a hand on my shoulder...

______________

Author's note:
Don't mind any errors and it is an honour that you all like my story. Thank you for your support.

Please vote, comment or even share this story with your friends! Stay tuned for more to come from Ethereal Shadows!

Stay happy readers! 🍻