10

Third Person's POV
Currently, Jungkook has locked himself in his room sitting on his bed with his face buried in his hands feeling frustrated.

Jungkook's POV
I can't unsee that.
After Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyung too?!
This is so wrong...
But why do I somehow envy them?

What is wrong with me?
Why am I always walking in at the wrong or right time depending on how I look at it.
Why is it always me?
And why did I react the way I did?

Urghhhh.

Flashback

"Hyung it's time for breakfast and Y/N isn't in her ro- wha?"

I slammed open the door yelling for Jimin hyung to wake up and to ask if he had seen Y/N. But I was greeted with the sight of a wide-awake, shirtless and blushing Jimin straddling a Y/N who is kinda half-naked with their lips inches from touching.

I immediately turned around slamming the door shut with a loud bang before dashing straight towards my room, ignoring the shouts of my name coming from Y/N.

Flashback end

And here I am being all mopey and troubled over it.
Geesh what is wrong with me...

Knock. Knock.

"Who is it?!', I shouted.

"It's me Y/N, let me in. Please?", I heard her soft voice reply.

"No!"

"Jungkook, please...", I heard her soft voice beg, my heart wavered.

"Let me ask you just one word Y/N, one word. Why?"

"What do you mean Jungkook?", she asked sounding confused.

"Why is it always me? Why do I always see things? Why are you doing this Y/N? Why are you doing things to me?!", I screamed, frustrated and just spilling everything out.

"I don't understand? Everything is just a misunderstanding really."

"I don't care! Just go! Leave!", I screeched venting out.

"Okay fine! Just remember that the mission is tonight!"

After that, I heard her footsteps getting further and further. Taking a sigh in relief, I laid back and fell back into my soft comfy bed, still feeling annoyed.

Namjoon's POV
"Jungkook!", a yell from Y/N was heard followed by a loud slam of the door.

At the dining table, everyone glanced at each other in confusion wondering what was happening. Jimin then at this moment walked down the stairs with an unreadable expression on his face. Without saying anything, he just took the food before just sitting down.

All I did was ask Jungkook to go wake them up and this happens?
I mean I don't really know what happened but I really don't think it's anything good.

A few minutes after Y/N came down with an expressionless face.

"Y/N", 슈중 called out to her.