61

Note: 정열(Jeongyeol)

________________________

Namjoon's POV
"Okay, so we will infiltrate the building through here, here and here", Ethereal instructed as she pointed to the spaces on the map that had a cross marked on them.

I nodded my head before pointing to another area on the map, "this is the area where we have to be the most careful right?"

"Yup. There is the highest number of guards there. What else is there? Any more suggestions?"

"Oh... Hmmm, maybe Taehyung could disguise himself and enter the building through this point." I suggested, having faith in Taehyung's abilities.

"That could work..."
"Alright, I'll see to that. Or we could ask Hoseok to hack the system and make him a fake identification card."

I nodded wordlessly but internally, I was a little taken aback. Ethereal trusts Taehyung's capabilities that much?

"RM!"

"H-huh?", I was startled back to reality.

"You good? You looked spaced out for a moment", her brows furrowed slightly.

Embarrassed at being caught drifting off, I smiled sheepishly "Yes."

"Alright then. I'll go inform my gang mates of the plan."

"I'll go inform mine too", I replied.

As I bid my goodbye and was about to stand up, she called out to me again. "Oh! I'm not sure if I've said it before but, you guys please feel free to use the training room."

Nodding my head curtly, I bowed "Thank you"

As I once again tried to exit Ethereal's office, fate decided that it was a good time to taunt me as I stubbed my toe onto my chair. Causing me to cuss out in pain, grabbing my injured toe, which started a chain reaction of me losing my balance, knocking my head onto the corner of the desk and falling face flat to the ground with my arms grazing hardly against the desk when I tried to grab onto the table in one last desperate attempt to stable myself. (Of course, I failed...)

"Holy shit. Are you okay?", Ethereal voiced out as she stood up from her chair.

Laughing slightly, I tried to rid myself of some embarrassment "I'm good! The floor just looked like it needed a hug!"

I saw her blink when I said it. And to be honest, I mentally facepalmed at myself too. It was an unconscious action! Blame Taehyung!

"Okay?", she looked at me weirdly before picking me up from the ground and sitting me back on the chair.

"Holy you're actually bleeding!", she exclaimed.

It was only then did I realize the long cut I had on my arm had blood seeping out from the wound.

"It's fine, I must have accidentally cut myself when I fell", I shrugged it off, still more concerned about the embarrassment that I had just suffered than my injury.

"It's not. Wait here, I'll go get a first aid kit."

Ethereal stood up as she walked to the cabinet at the end of the room before grabbing a small box, which I assume contained the medical supplies.

Sliding her chair beside mine, she opened up the box, dipped a piece of cotton into the rubbing alcohol before tenderly dabbing it against my wound, disinfecting it.

The look on her face was so intense that I was mesmerized for a second. She looked so focused, eyes filled with an immense amount of emotion, and yet her actions were so soft, so extremely gentle. Caressesing and handling my injury as if it was a delicate piece of art.
I was so deep in trance that my mind didn't even register the sting coming from my arm when the alcohol came into contact with my injured area.
In fact, I didn't even know when she had stopped her actions and was instead looking directly into my eyes. Her orbs met mine, and I could have sworn I felt a spark. With one glance, I felt as if we were to be eternally connected.
It was only then did I notice how close she was. Her whole upper body was leaning towards me as she was tending to my arm. One hand was holding the cotton swab to clean my wound, while her other hand rests comfortably on my lap as she used said hand to balance herself and prop herself up. My cheeks flushed when she stopped her movements just to look at me. What are this raging emotions?