39 [Taehyung]

Third person's POV
Name: Kim Taehyung
Known as: V
Family members: Father, Mother
Gang: BTS

-

Age: 4

At the age of merely preschool, Taehyung was given a phone. But it wasn't just any type of phone. It was the newest and latest, limited edition smartphone. Costing over 990,000₩. Yet this was nothing. That was just a very small fraction.

You would like to think that Taehyung is extremely pampered. But to a certain extent, yes he was.

He lived in a huge mansion and there were many- too many for Taehyung to count, workers. Every time Taehyung enters the house they bow calling him 'Young Master'.

Taehyung is a smart kid however in preschool he plays a fool. Drawing on walls and all, just for one particular reason.

-

Age: 7

As Taehyung got older, the more he realized that maybe everything was a curse. Being born with a silver spoon is not exactly the best thing. Depending.

His childhood was plain and sad consisting of studying and pure loneliness. No one wants to be his friend. Each finding Taehyung weird and sometimes even feeling as if Taehyung is on a whole new level, a totally different league from them.

Taehyung started to feel confined and he craved his parents' attention, and love.

"Mummy, mummy! Play with me!", Taehyung shouted as he saw his mother returning home.

"Taehyung, I'm busy. Go to your room or something." Taehyung's mother brushed off.

"B-but you never ever play with me...", Taehyung pouted.

"I brought you toys, didn't I? Play with those."

"But-!"

Before Taehyung could finish his protest, his mother spoke up, "Bring him to his room!"

"Yes madam!" One of the maid's replied as they guided -or more so of pulling a struggling Taehyung back to his room.

-

Age: 9

'What's so good about being rich?' Taehyung thought to himself as he sat alone in his room with his legs curled up close to his body.

There, Taehyung sat. It was around 2.50 AM in the morning. Taehyung couldn't sleep. He was wide awake and yet, he didn't turn on the lights.
He wasn't afraid of his parents finding out he isn't asleep. In fact, they probably wouldn't even notice it anyway. However, today he just felt extra moody.

Taehyung was lonely. His eyes were like an empty pit, deep and dark. He felt like a dead tree stump. The night brings him comfort as it envelopes him in an almost warm hug.

He sat there for who knows how long, his mind turning and turning like gears, wondering if his life would have been better if they weren't rich or if his parents didn't see money as so important.