15

Y/N's POV
Oh my god.
What have I done?
I actually did it with Yoongi?!
I have a boyfriend for goodness sake!

Flashback

"Do you know how much pain you caused me? I loved you from the start and I still love you now. No matter if it was then or now, my feelings for you never changed. Why Jungkook? Why one of my closest brothers? How did you do it? How did you come crashing into my heart and leaving it exposed? I can't and won't accept it, for when you fell off so many years ago, you took my heart along with you."

Tears started to fall as Yoongi confessed. At that moment it felt right, as I did the most instinctive thing. I gently cupped Yoongi's face inching my lips towards his and kissing him deeply.

As we broke away, Yoongi hoisted me up carrying me inside as we continued our unfinished business...

Flashback end

God damn it!
I fucked up, great.
But somehow I don't regret it.
It's probably wrong-
I mean it is definitely wrong and I am a little guilty but I just don't-
Never mind, what's done cannot be undone. (To bed, to bed, to bed)

Getting off my bed, I headed downstairs only to see 8 guys eating breakfast. The one which I am afraid to face most isn't there.

He couldn't have found out so fast right?

"Where is Jungkook?", I asked.

I shift from foot to foot, uncomfortable as I could feel Yoongi's eyes piercing into my soul.

"Jungkook? Namjoon sent him on a mission, he will be back in about a week or so.", Jin replied.

What the shit?!
I mean at least he won't find out.
I guess I just have to avoid Yoongi for awhile.
"oh, okay."

Grabbing some toast I proceeded to head back to my room. I am not ready to sit in the same room and eat with yoongi. Eating in silence, the door opened. It was the person who I do not hope to see.

"Y/N, I-"

Cutting him off I replied hurriedly, "Oh I think Jimin is calling me! Um bye!"

Sliding away from him as slick as possible I dashed out of my room, bumping into someone in the process. Looking at the person, it was Jimin!

"I was calling you?", he asked staring at me with a semi confused yet skeptical look.

"I think you heard wrongly", I tried to deny.

"Oh? Maybe then, but why are you running? You seem overly anxious, what are you-"

"Y/N! Please listen to me!", Yoongi shouted at me.

Hearing his voice I pushed Jimin aside before running away promptly.

~

These few days I've been successfully avoiding Yoongi. Always staying close to one of the other members. It is day 6 and Jungkook would be coming back tomorrow, I feel so afraid yet excited at the same time haizz.

At night, I am preparing to go to sleep as I just finished brushing my teeth, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. Turning around, it was Yoongi!

"How did you get in? I remembered locking the door"

"I picked it. My dear N/N, I missed you. Jungkook is coming back soon and you still ignore me."

After his words he attached his lips against mine and as if under a spell, I kissed him back. Breaking away he looked deeply into my eyes saying, "At night, 2 am my room. Goodnight my baby."

With that, he gave me a peck on my forehead before leaving.

~

"My Y/N! I'm back!!! I missed you so much!!!!", Jungkook came running towards me.

I outstretched my arms and gave him a genuine smile as I too wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you too..." I uttered.

But my smile wavered as Yoongi caught my eyes. Trying to seem as natural as possible I hurriedly looked away, holding my smile in place. Who would have thought that a certain someone had detected and spotted my mere second of falter.

~

"Yoongi, I can't do this! Not here, not now!", I whispered yelled. Placing my hands on his bare chest pushing him away.

"But Y/N I love you so much. Now Jungkook is back you give me less attention.", Yoongi whined.

"Okay okay, I promise to sneak into your room to see you. How about that?", I tried persuading

"Every night.", Yoongi stated bluntly.

"No Yoongi. Once a week maybe?"

"Definitely not! Four times a week!", he argued.

"I can't risk that Yoongi..."

"Fine! Three times a week! That is the least!", Yoongi huffed as he tried negotiating further.

"Deal! That I think I can do."

"Hmpf you better. You wound me Y/N...", he pouts.

"Aww, my cute Lil sugaaa~", I cooed as I squeezed his cheeks slightly.

"Don't touch me!", he said as he slapped my hands off his face.

"Awww, don't be mad."

I cupped his face with my hands pulling him into a long and deep kiss.

"I'm not." Yoongi breathes out.

"See you tonight N/N". Giving me a peck on the cheek and a slight wave, he casually slid out of the bathroom.

After he left, I leaned against the sink with my hands on the sides. I looked towards the mirror as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Y/N, Y/N. What the fuck are you doing? What the hell were you thinking? What the heck are you going to do now? Jungkook trusts you and what are you doing? You go behind his back and fuck one of his closest brothers.", I ranted out to myself in a harsh whisper.

Knock. Knock.

Who is it?
And most importantly, did that person hear me?

_________

Author's note:
Things are getting messy but everything is under control ;)
Don't kill me in the future thx.

Stay happy readers! :)