13

Third Person POV
Hoseok
He was annoyed and frustrated. Not only that, he has a itching and stabbing feeling at the back of his heart. It has been days since Jungkook and Y/N's relationship was declared, making it three days since Y/N has been to his room.
In the past, Y/N would go to his room at 3 pm on the dot, daily for her lessons. She was interested in what Hoseok does and asked him if he could teach her a thing or two.

Flashback

One fine day, Hoseok was sitting in front of his desk tapping away on the computer when a light knock was heard at his door.

'Knock, knock'

"Who is it?", Hoseok shouted, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"Hey, it's Y/N. You free?"

Hearing her name caused Hoseok's eyes to unconsciously light up as he replied with no hesitation, "Come in"

A second later, the click from the opening of the doorknob was heard a Y/N slid herself into his room with a sheepish smile on her face. Hoseok, pausing for a while, turned his chair to face Y/N, giving her his one of a kind bright signature smile before asking.

"So what can I do for you?"

Y/N smiled as she muttered shyly, "Well, I was wondering if...if you could teach me some things about what you do."

Hoseok stared blankly at her.

"I-I just find it cool on how you're able to hack, and or detect people's presence. I am very interested to learn about all this technical stuff. It really fascinates me. Please, I promise to work hard... But if you refuse, it's okay, I understand."

"No, no. It's fine. I'm glad you're keen to learn. I am honoured that you would ask me to teach you. I really am not that great so pardon my imperfections. Anyways since you are so enticed, why don't we start now? Meet me here every day, unless there is a mission at 3 pm sharp."

"Okie thank you so muchhhh!!!! I promise to make you proud."

"No problem. Let's start!"

Flashback end

he smiled at the thought. But these days thanks to Jungkook being easily jealous and clingy(sorry to say). Y/N hasn't turned up for lessons. Just cause Jungkook forbids it and will keep her occupied all day. Not spending time with her bugged Hoseok.
He can't even concentrate on his work all through his mind is only one thing or more specifically, one person.

Y/N.

He may not notice it yet, but Y/N is an essential part of his life now. Someone that he can't do without. And as much as Hoseok doesn't want to admit it, he misses her.

Jimin

"Jungkookkkkk no! That isn't cute at all!", Jimin heard Y/N's voice from his room.

"It is! You'll look so good. I assure you. Just try!", Jungkook urged.

"Fine"

"See you look good."

"I guess so...", Y/N replied before the sounds of her giggles were heard.

Jimin was just laying down on his bed, in his room feeling annoyed as heck. Why?

Because of Jungkook duh.

He was usually the one who helps Y/N with her clothes and outfits. They would have so much fun together. Trying on different clothing combination even adding some role-playing in to which occasionally Taehyung would join too.