17

Jimin's POV
It was early in the morning. Downstairs along with everyone else but Y/N. Excusing myself from the table, I headed upstairs to look for Y/N. I had something to ask her about that has been bothering me for a while.

Heading up to the level Y/N's room was at, I stopped right in front of her door and was about to knock when-

"Jimin! What are you doing?", a voice called out to me.

Turning around I glanced at the figure before me. Ah shit! How could I have missed Yoongi hyung was not at the table... Plus who would have thought he would be awake. Shit, what should I do?

"H-hey hyung. Good morning.", I smiled trying to play it off.

But of course to no luck.

"What are you doing?" he asked, straight to the point.

Internally my mind scrambled about thinking of all the possible things I could reply with and the infinite possibilities of me dying by Yoongi hyung's hands if I were to give an unsatisfactory answer.

As cheerful and normal as I can be, I replied "It was getting late and I was going to see of Y/N was okay and wake her for breakfast as usually, she's one of the first few people to wake up."

"Okay, then Jimin. How about you go back to breakfast. I'll check up on Y/N, we'll be down in a bit."

"okay", I replied, nearly breathing out a sigh of relief

Phew, I can't believe I said that without stuttering. It's suspicious though. To other people, it may seem typical and fine but after that, it doesn't seem like it to me.

Yoongi's POV
Brushing off Jimin's weird-ass behaviour, I grinned to myself slyly as I can see Y/N. To be alone with her even for a while makes me happy.

Opening her room door with a click I was greeted by a lovely sight of Y/N laying in her bed all curled up in the blankets like a burrito, fast asleep.
Cute.

"wake up sleepy head, wakey wakey.", I semi whispered while shaking her lightly.

"Go away. Let me sleep", Y/N whined.

I chuckled to myself, amused at how cutely she was acting.

"Come on Y/N, breakfast is already ready."

"Food? Okay, I'm up!"

Once she heard the word food, she hopped out of bed as if she had been awake for a long time. She hurriedly ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen up. Before exiting the room, she cupped my face for a moment giving me a quick peck. (Which I totally loved, but won't admit)

She's so precious.

Jimin's POV
God damn it though.
I guess I'll have to ask Y/N some other time...
This kind of supports my suspicions though. But it could be innocent too. But why would Y/N enter Yoongi hyung's room in the middle of the night? Hyung usually doesn't allow anyone in.

Flashback

"Damn I'm so thirsty", I uttered to myself as I slid off the bed to head downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water.

As I was returning back to my room with a cool glass of water, I spotted a shadow fly past. Immediately I was on high alert. I hid myself in the dark as I watched the dark shadow stop right in front of Yoongi hyung's room door. I was about to go stop that suspicious character till a beam of moonlight shone on the person's face. It was Y/N!
I was too shocked to react and in a blink of an eye she vanished most likely into Hyungs room, as of she was never there before.

I remembered hearing Jungkook begging to sleep in Y/N's room for the night, so I even went to Y/N's room to check it out. Peeking inside it, my guesses were confirmed Y/N is in Yoongi hyung's room as in her room only Jungkook was seen, sound asleep.

Flashback end

What are you both hiding?
Is it an affair?!
What the holy?!
But if it is... *smiles*
I stand a-
No! Shit! Jungkook would be sad, he would be torn. Jungkook is closest to me, I should fear for him, not be happy that he is about to get his he-
Touchwood! They will be fine. If it really is Y/N cheating, I'll talk to her. I'll convince her to stop doing whatever with Yoongi. I will prevent anything from happening.

~

Yeah, screw talking.
What happened to "I'll talk to her"?
What happened in the end?
Totally just talking to her man...
I just made it worse.
I have no self-control. None, none at all.
Aish...
Screw that shit.
Sorry Jungkook, I love her too much...

______________

Author's note:
Ahhh thank you all so much for the 1k reads! It wouldn't be possible without all you lovely readers. (and please don't kill me in the subsequent chapters)

Please do vote and add it to your reading list if you like this story.

Stay happy readers! ♡(∩o∩)♡