76

Jungkook's POV
I really don't know how to face Namjoon hyung...and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to face me either.

What do I do now?
I feel so betrayed and angry, but even more so woeful.

Namjoon hyung and I, we are the closest of friends. We fought together, struggled together, cried together, and also smiled together.
He was my friend, my brother, my parental figure, and my idol. And I was too his friend, his brother, and most importantly a part of the family.

We shared and went through so much...
But now I find out that his parents killed mine. It was their fault that I became an orphan! It was their fault that I am now plagued by my past and it is all their fault that I'm so broken! It is all their fault that I am the way I am now!
Who's going to pay back all the sufferings that I have to endure throughout the years?! Who?!

Cold tears were streaming down my face as I felt it soak the edges of my T-shirt. Someone, please tell me...
What do I do now?

-

Namjoon's POV
Jungkook has been acting rather suspicious lately. He's starting to do things that he wouldn't have done before. For example, he refused to lend his facial cleanser to me any more, he even refused to speak to me. It's all those small changes that make me so worried.

We've been getting extremely distant lately... Added on with my original internal issues I have towards Jungkook, this isn't making it any better. I genuinely have no clue on how I should face him. In fact, do I even have the right to?
I am the child of murderers.
And not just any random murderers, but of those who took the lives of his biological parents. How cruel is that?
Why the fuxk must fate continuously play with me, with us like that?

I empathize with the fact that Jungkook lost his family, as after all, I did too. I lost mine the moment I found out they committed a crime.

But I am different. My case isn't the same as his. I left voluntarily and my horrible parents are most likely still alive. However for Jungkook, he lost the ones he loved so dearly, and he became an orphan.

I promised that I would take care of him for the rest of his life that very day he found me at my apartment. God knows how much effort he must have put in to have tracked me down...

I chuckled softly at that thought.
Before my smile turned upside down as another filled my mind.

But how can I take care of him and empathize with him over the fact that he was now alone when I am the fuxking spawn of the very people who took his beautiful joyous life away from him so cruelly?

I gripped my hair in frustration.

Tell me, HOW?!

-

Third Person's POV
Angel clicked her tongue as she sat in her own private office. She was thinking extremely hard as she laid on the couch in her office.

'Hm, how can I eliminate her once and for all?' she thought as she fiddled with her fingers.
Though she had brooded hard, she had only came to one final conclusion. The only feasible and the most realistic solution would be to reveal the BTS member's past to them which will break their hearts and bond.

And since Y/N is getting oh so reliant on them, if they were to crumble, it is sure to break Y/N's spirit. So when she's all weak and vulnerable I'll swoop in and get rid of her once and for all!