67

Third person's POV
Breaking the uncomfortable silence Angel started to speak again, seemingly back to normal, and out of her grim "emo-mode".

"Ah, I see new fresh faces as well!", Angel chirped happily as she eyed Taehyung.

"Ooh a rather cute one at that. What a pretty face! Yo, handsome man, the one beside Jungkook. What is your name?"

Taehyung awkwardly pointed at himself asking a soft, "me?"

This small action caused Angel to squeal as she nodded her head excitedly like a five year old kid receiving candy. "Yeah you."

Angel looked at Taehyung expectantly.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Oooh my, a nice name for a good looking attractive guy! Kim Taehyung. I'll remember that."

Taehyung shuffles awkwardly where he stood as he rubbed his arms feeling both uncomfortable and slightly flattered at the stare that Angel was eyeing him with. It felt as if he was being stripped naked with her bare intense stare and it made him feel extremely unpleasant and discomfited.

Yoongi noted that Taehyung was most likely apprehensive, on the edge and rather uncomfortable, but he couldn't do anything about it.
Yoongi wanted to say something to aid Taehyung but whenever he tried to open his mouth to speak, his throat tightens automatically and restrictingly. Allowing for not even a single word to make it past his lips. He could only uselessly gaze sympathetically at Taehyung.
What a helpful hyung I am...

At the same time Y/N too noticed Taehyung's obvious unease and decided to call out to her odious washout mother.
"Angel stop looking at Taehyung like a fuxking predator will you?"

Having caught Angel's attention, she turned her head, scanning Y/N from head to toe, unconsciously muttering a quiet "Ethereal."

"Now now, mind your language dear", Angel tutted, her volume back to normal.

"Whatever." Y/N rolled her eyes, continuing to glare at Angel.

Angel glanced from between Y/N, to SSFIRE to the members of BTS. And when she did, Angel realised something. Y/N looked agitated. It was well hidden within her eyes, behind her calm exterior, but with her experienced senses, oh she could tell.
Angel smiled broadly. She found her weakness.

Angel needed to buy time to undo the ropes that binded her, and she knew exactly how.

"You haven't told them have you, Ethereal?" Angel spoke stilly, her voice as calm as the cold golden springs.

"Angel!", Y/N exclaimed, losing composure immediately, her tone filled with anxiety.

"What? What did you not tell us Ethereal?", Namjoon questioned confusedly as he looked on at the interaction.

"You really didn't?", Angel smirked.

"Didn't what?", Hoseok asked muzzily, though still in an irate state from before.

"This is so fun! All you clueless people. The joy!" Angel chuckled. She would be clapping like a seal if it weren't for her tied up hands.

"What do we not know?" Jin asked politely controlling himself to be courteous.

Turning the conversation back to Y/N, Angel cackled, "Haha! They have no clue who you really are? Seriously?!Well, let me do the honors of telling them on your behalf then."

"Angel!" Y/N called out that vile and sordid woman's name once again, this time laced with a hint of threat.

"Now, now that isn't what you're supposed to call your own mother, sweetie."