02

Jin's POV
Amidst the ruckus, I noticed something, Yoongi wasn't here.

"Wait!", I yelled.

Hearing my shout, everyone stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong hyung?", Jungkook questioned me.

"Where's Yoongi?", I asked.

"Yoongi? Oh, he's still at the basement.", Namjoon answered.

Taehyung then questioned, "Why is he still there? Did you abandon him and leave hyung there?"

"No, it's just that it seemed like they needed space and privacy.", Namjoon answered.

Space and privacy? What? Why would Yoongi need privacy with the girl?

As if reading my mind, Hoseok quired, "Why would they need privacy?"

"Yoongi suddenly untied and hugged the girl."

"Why would Yoongi do that? We all know how he hates physical contact. Especially with a stranger.", Jungkook argued.

"I know, but he really did. The girl is also really different, she seems too calm. Plus she has that innocent aura."

"When did Yoongi run up to hug her?" I asked.

"Er, I think it was when she asked us to kill her."

"WHAT?!", we all shouted.

"Yeah, I know... She even laughed earlier."

"Do you think she's crazy?", Jungkook asked maybe feeling a little afraid of her.

"Nah, she's too innocent for that. You'll see her later, just chill."

After that statement, I dragged Namjoon away from the others and into his office to personally question him.

"Why haven't you kill her?", I whispered to him.

Namjoon sighed as he sat down on his chair, his elbows resting on the table with his palm propping his head up.

"I don't know.", He said with all honesty.

"I have been thinking about that too. But I can't figure out why.", he replied in a frustrated tone.

"Is she staying here?"

"Probably for a while at least."

I nodded before going to exit Namjoon's office.

"Wait."

I turned around and Namjoon said, "We are laying low for a while since we have a witness to our previous mission. Take this time to train and relax, we all deserve this break. Oh and by the way you can bring her out. She doesn't seem like a threat, but do not let her out of the house, unless accompanied."

I nodded once again before heading out of his office.
I should go take a look at our little witness. I wonder if Yoongi is still there.

Yoongi's POV
Following Namjoon's departure to give us some space, I hugged her tighter. I didn't know why I'm doing this, but it felt like was supposed to and it felt right. Seeing her say as if her life meant nothing made my heart ache a little. She seemed confused before she eyed me once more. But this time her eyes flickered with an unidentifiable emotion before she returned my embrace. Her small action completely shattered my emotionless face as I broke into a small gummy smile.

No one could ruin this moment. Until—

Y/N's POV
I was shocked beyond belief when the coldest member, Suga of the gang freed and hugged me. I glanced at his figure around me before my mind clicked.
I knew him.
Who knew that he'd be in a gang all these years after? I sure didn't but he didn't know what happened to me either. I should have noticed. Especially with that nickname. I was the one who kind of gave it to him after all. With a glint of a smile, I returned his hug with glee to which I could feel a smile coming onto his face. I bet he doesn't recognise me.

As we enjoyed our moment together, the door slammed open exposing Jin. Yoongi immediately pulled away as I smiled gently at Jin.

He seemed awkward but he said, "Well, I am just here to tell you that you are allowed anywhere in this house but you may not at any time step out of this house."

I just nodded.

He then continued, "Yoongi, please show her around at remember to bring her back to the dining room during dinner."

After saying that, he turned and left. Then coming to my aid, Yoongi places his hands and pulled me up as he started to tour me around the house.
Soon, dinner time came about and we all gathered at the dining room. The meal was served and we all ate. Though I was a little uncomfortable due to the stares that I was getting.
After dinner, I was asked to introduce myself.

Hoseok's POV
Namjoon is true to his words. As he said, she did look very innocent. I hope we don't have to kill her. I can't bear to.

Girl(with a shy voice): H-hi, my name is Y/N
Namjoon: Hey Y/N. You better get used to us, you would be here for quite a while. Well, I'm Namjoon. Codename RM.
Jin: I'm Jin, the oldest. If you have any problems you can ask me.
Yoongi: Min Yoongi or Suga.
Me(happily): Welcome! The name's Hoseok or Jhope.
Jimin(seductively): Park Jimin or you can call me yours. *Winks
Namjoon(warning tone): Jimin!
Y/N(Laced with a hint of disbelief and maybe slight disgust): No thank you.
Taehyung: Ignore Jimin. Hi! I'm Taehyung or V.
Jungkook(Whispers): J-jungkook.

Heh wow, Jimin got rejected. How do I put my feelings into words huh? I feel as if I am happy that Jimin got rejected but at the same time I feel bad for him.

"Hoseok, show Y/N to her room", Namjoon commanded.

"No problem", I nodded as I gestured for Y/N to follow me.

Leading the way through the hallways of the house, I pointed to the room that she was assigned to. She walked in and I was about to leave to give her some privacy.
She entered the room, but when her figure just about disappear into the room, a yelp was heard. Thinking that something bad had happened I rushed in only to trip over something causing me to fall. But I didn't fall onto the ground, I fell on top of Y/N!

Placing both my hands onto the ground to support myself, making sure that I wasn't squishing her, our eyes met. I gazed deeply into her eyes as she did to mine. At that moment, it felt as of time itself had stopped as I had the sudden urge to lean in.
But as I did, the door slammed open!

________

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed the story and just for your information, I update once a week.

Don't mind any errors, please vote and add this story to your reading list to keep up!

Stay happy readers!  ^¤^

-

Extras
Namjoon's POV
Okay why the heck did I say my real name along with my code name to that mysterious girl?
What is wrong with me today?
Firstly we got caught, then I decided not to kill the female, then Yoongi became lovable and now I expose myself to a hostage.
Why?!

Oh my freaking God...
My brain must be dead or something...