04

Taehyung's POV
Currently, it was early in the morning and we were all gathered in the meeting room while Y/N was still fast asleep.

"Do you guys know 슈쳉?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, his father runs Globalink which is the best running company in South Korea and in France. But what does this have anything to do with us?", I answered immediately.

"Correct Taehyung. Regarding as to why it concerns us, I received an email requesting us to kill 슈라 and 슈중. For 10 million won. "

"Woah, that's a lot of money!", Jungkook exclaimed.

"I know. And it's that only for one person. So two person is 20 million won."

"The fact that he wants to kill his own two older brothers just to inherit the company is just disgusting.", Yoongi hyung said.

"Whatever. We'll just do what we are ordered to do. Hoseok, they are having a gathering to celebrate company's anniversary tonight. Do you think you can hack into their system and add our names in?", Namjoon asked.

"No problem."

"The rest of you, prepare yourselves go according to plan. Kidnap only. We will not kill in front of many people understand?"

"Okay", everyone chorused.

As everyone else exited, I was the second last to leave when I heard Yoongi hyung ask Namjoon hyung, "What about Y/N?"

"She's coming with us."

"But it's dangerous."

"Well, it's better than leaving her here alone."

"Fine."

"I'm assigning her to be with Taehyung."

Me?

"Why Taehyung?", Yoongi hyung asked without a pause.

"He's more of a field agent. He can protect her if necessary."

"Fine. So who is going to tell her?"

"Duh, you."

"Why me?"

Namjoon hyung gave Yoongi a hyung a look before Yoongi hyung reluctantly agreed.

Before they could spot me, I hurriedly scampered away. I am Y/N's partner eh?
Maybe I can get to know her better. She's like the first female to be here with us. Okay not really the first but let's not bring that up. It's rather refreshing. Especially when she seems so pure.
I'm looking forward to later :)

Yoongi's POV
I have to tell her. How am I supposed to do that?

My hand hovered in front of Y/N room's door as I struggled to think of what to say.

Urgh. Fuck it.
I'm winging this shit.

I boldly knocked on the door though I may or may not have regretted it the next second. Seconds later, the door opened to reveal Y/N.

She smiled at me and ushered me into her room asking, "What are you here for?"

I took in a deep breath.
"Don't freak out, but you are coming along with us tonight on a mission."

"Okay, but WHAT?!"

"Your partner will be Taehyung. We are entering some high-class gathering. Someone will deliver your dress later."

"Okay, fine Sugar."

I froze.
What did—

"What. did. you. just. call. me?", I breathe out.