32

Taehyung's POV
At this very moment every one of us are feeling extremely excited. Why?
Well we're going back to Korea!
I mean it's not like we dislike France or anything like that but we are more used to being in Korea plus we do have a language barrier.

Everyone of the BTS members including 슈중, 슈라 and Y/N are residing on the many sofas and cushions in the living room of 슈중 and 슈라's house, waiting for Namjoon hyung to arrive before we could leave to the airport. We were all packed and ready.

I was the only one who laid on the floor on my back with my arms and legs spread out like a starfish. I was bored out of my mind after the initial enthusiasm to go back to Korea has subsided. Lifting my head slightly, I took a peep at what the others were doing.

Unsurprisingly they were on on their phones. I facepalmed at all of their antisocial behaviors. Heck I won't even be surprised if they were texting each other even though they sit next to each other.

Just at that thought, my phone vibrated signalling that I have new messages. Checking my phone, I facepalmed once again as I saw the texts. It was the BTS group chat. Jungkook was asking when Namjoon hyung would appear and Jin replied that he don't know. All of a sudden after that the conversation turned into one of whether or not magic exists. Like I don't even know how.

The topic is fine because that is a serious issue. Is magic real? Or do we just give magic a name and call it science? Hmm, I'm actually not sure.

Ah oh wait, that isn't the main point. The main point is that they were literally sitting side my side on the couch, but they both decide to not talk to each other like a normal person but through a phone screen. Where's the logic to that?

Being so done, I flipped myself over with my stomach laying facing the floor and just laid there contemplating about life. That's when all of a sudden this mosquito landed right in front of my face. I stared at it and it stared right back at me with its compound eyes.

Looking at their mosquito I started to speak "Listen here mosquito. Do not bite me. My blood tastes awful."

After saying that I facepalmed at myself. I was literally speaking to an insect. What the heck is wrong with me?

"I'm not here to suck your blood. Don't worry.", the mosquito replied.

Defeinetly not expecting a reply, I screeched at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE MOSQUITO?!" as I jumped twenty feet into the air.

All eyes were on me when Yoongi hyung looked at me with a strange glance asking me, "What the heck?"

"Sorry it's just that I was talking to this mosquito.", I answered pointing to the mosquito on the floor in front of me.

Everyone stared at me like I was insane as Hoseok hyung nodded his head saying "sure..." rather skeptically.

Plopping back down onto the ground I continued my conversation to myself thinking that everything was all in my head.

"I must be going nuts. How can you speak? You're just a hallucination", I spoke as I fisted some of my hair.

"Am I?"

Again I freaked out as it replied. With me smacking myself twice to see if I was dreaming or something.

"What do you want?" I inquired.

"Nothing much. I just have the information and only a few can understand me."

"So I'm not imagining things?", I blinked.

"Are you?"

"What?", I blurted out feeling even more puzzled.

"Listen, let me tell you something. Namjoon is letting Y/N leave."