16

Y/N's POV
Knock knock

"Y/N baby are you okay? You have been in there for a while.", I hear Jungkook's voice from outside the door.

Thank god, it's only Jungkook.
Taking a few deep breaths, calming myself down, adjusting my clothes and combing my hair, I opened the door to be met with a worried looking Jungkook.

"Yeah I'm fine Kookie.", I said as I plastered a smile on my face.

Jungkook looked me up and down before visibly relaxing as he saw that I wasn't hurt or anything.

"Jungkook! Namjoon hyung is looking for you.", Taehyung yelled.

"For?", Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Oh, and hey Y/N", he said as he came up towards us.

"Hey Tae", I flashed him a smile.

"Sorry Y/N I need to borrow your dear Jungkookie for a while. Bye!" with that he grabbed Jungkook, dragging him away. But of course not before he gave me a slight wave.
Weird but okay...

~

Third person's POV
It was in the middle of the night, the night of the week that Y/N is meeting with Yoongi, but that very night, Jungkook happen to crash in at her room. She couldn't reject it of course, or it would seem suspicious. Who wouldn't let their boyfriend share a room with her? Especially after already doing that?

Y/N opened her eyes as she lifted her head straining her neck, taking a glance at Jungkook.
After checking that Jungkook was sound asleep, she gingerly shifted herself up, sliding off the bed and onto her feet. Turning the doorknob as slowly as possible, she succesfully managed to open the door without making a sound. She turned back gazing at the sound asleep Jungkook before slipping out the door.

~

A click was heard by Yoongi and upon it, he immediately sat up from his bed welcoming the girl who entered his room in the middle of the night with a smile.

"Hey N/N"

"Hey Yoongs.", Y/N greeted back as she walked towards the bed

"Ehh wow, so colddd. I miss you girl", Yoongi whined, pulling Y/N down sitting on the bed back hugging her.

"How can you? don't we see each other like everyday?"

"That's different.", Yoongi huffed.

"How so?"

"Though I see you everyday, I can't have you, I can't ravish you either. In the day, in broad day light you're not mine, you're with Jungkook, while i'm nothing. Nothing special to you. At night, only hidden beneath the surface, you're finally mine, but only for a while. A few hours at most. But i'll take it because I know it's all I can get."

Y/N's eyes started to water as her heart shook and every word Yoongi uttered. She could feel the deep meaning and sincerity etched within each syllable he spoke.

"The concept of you and I only exists in the dark. I am selfish I know because I want to see the day with you too. But i'll do with the night right now as all that matters is that you are with me. Even for a second, because I love you.", a tear slipped from Yoongi's eyes falling onto Y/N's neck as he snuggled his face into her neck, taking in her calming scent.

"Oh Yoongi... Sorry, sorry. I really am.", more and more tears too started to leak from her eyes.

"It's okay, really. It's just a dream, a mere wish. I'm content to be with you here. Just know that I really-", Yoongi was cut off by Y/N turning around and smashing her lips against his.

~

Y/N's POV
At the break of dawn I woke up. Glancing at Yoongi by my side, I smiled before it turned into a frown.

This is wrong.
Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I ran my fingers across his hair once, allowing myself to enjoy the softness of his locks just for a moment.
Gently I gave him a peck on his cheek before sneakily sliding out of his room and into mine.

Third person's POV
Jungkook layed very still. His eyes fluttered close immediately as soon as Y/N entered the room. Pretending to flip around, he took a little peep at the time. It was 6.30am.
He asked himself, why on earth would she be entering the room at 6.30am?

He was awake since 6am and was surprised to not see her precious Y/N beside him. He panicked for a moment. Where could she have gone at this time?

As Y/N laid back beside Jungkook, she looked at Jungkook, her eyes getting watery as she stroked his face, gliding her thumb across his lips as she muttered under her breath, "sorry".

Luckily or unluckily(I really don't know), Jungkook failed to catch the girl's last word.

??? POV
What did I just see?
Is that Y/N and Yoongi hyung?
What the fuck?

________________

Author's note:
Kinda boring if you ask me, but it is kind of touching?

Anyways, please vote and

Stay happy readers! ❍ᴥ❍