05

Jimin's POV
Jungkook and I were within the crowd blending in while keeping an eye out for anyone that will spoil our plans and of course looking out for Tae and Y/N. (Mostly Y/N though, since Tae is trained after all.)

As we watch Taehyung with Y/N head towards our target, we switched on our earpiece to hear their conversation. Everything was going well till 슈라 abruptly stopped mid-sentence. There was an awkward silence before we hear Yoongi shouting, "What's happening"

Looking towards Taehyung's position, 슈라 was looking at Y/N with his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish while Y/N face strangely still held no emotion. Taehyung was just staring at them in confusion, eyeing between the two.

Then the next words 슈라 said caused all of our eyes to widen, something that we had never anticipate ever.

"Y/N?"

He knew Y/N?!
Huh?
Wait...
What?!...
What is their relationship with each other?

He then without saying a word, hugged Y/N tight muttering some words into her ear that we obviously couldn't hear.
Seriously, what in the world is happening?!

Taehyung's POV
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Why the heck is that 슈라 guy hugging Y/N?!
How the fuck does that shit know Y/N's name?

Looking at Y/N, her face held a ghost of a smile as she returned the guy's embrace, also whispering something into his ear causing him to smile in amusement.

Pulling away from the hug, 슈라 didn't even glance at me once before disappearing. Being in a state of shock, I didn't even think of following him, till I heard Hoseok hyung's voice.

"Guys! He has vanished!"

"No possible!", Jin hyung exclaimed.

"I can't find his presence in this building anymore.", Hoseok Hyung insisted.

"Damn it! Everyone out!", Namjoon hyung yelled into the earpiece.

After that, I was overwhelmed with a sense of fear, disappointment and sadness. It was my fault 슈라 got away...

Timeskip~

Jin's POV
We were all back in the mansion. Everyone including Y/N was in the meeting room. Namjoon looked extremely enraged, while the rest of us especially the maknae line looked afraid. Though Y/N's face held no hint of fear in it at all. That's weird.

Namjoon then slammed his fists onto the table harshly pointing a finger at Y/N accusingly, "It was you! You were the one who tipped him off didn't you?!"

Namjoon was indeed fuming but Y/N doesn't seem fazed by him at all. She spoke in a calm and collected tone, contrasting to Namjoon's statement, saying, "You told me zero shits so what am I supposed to tell him?"

Technically she has a point but, we are honestly just wondering what relationship Y/N has with that guy. Not much of the money lost.

"Don't talk back to me like that!"

Yoongi then stood up, "Don't yell at her! It wasn't her fault! She didn't even know a thing!"

When Yoongi yells, you know he's serious since he does it ever so rarely(apart from us annoying him or waking him out of bed). Calming Namjoon down a little he sat down facing Y/N asking the one question that everyone has. That is bugging us at the back of their minds as if it is going to eat us alive.

"How does 슈라 know you?"

"He does?", Y/N questioned looking puzzled.

"What?", Namjoon asked looking puzzled.

"Huh?", she repeated.

"what?", Namjoon repeated.

"what?"

"Huh?"

"what?"

"huh?"

"what?"

"huh?"

It just kept on for a while until I had enough "Stop!"

Everyone stared at me.
I then averted my gaze to Y/N asking, "What do you mean by that? He doesn't know you?"

"Yeah, he called your name. How can he not know you?", Hoseok chipped in.

"Oh. It's totally my fault that my name is so common and that I probably look like someone else", Y/N replied.

The heck?
Coincidence?

"Then why did you return the hug?", Taehyung asked.

"He just seemed like he needed one", Y/N shrugged.

Taehyung's POV
No. I don't believe her. But I have to, she doesn't seem like she's lying. She looks so clueless and confused. The other guys may not have seen it, but I clearly saw her whispering something into 슈라's ear, causing him to smile right afterwards.

How can I be wrong?

Y/N's POV
That was close. But I should have expected that to happen. No wonder that place seems so familiar. It really seems like my past is catching up on me. No matter how far I run, how hard I try, I'm just destined to stay stuck in this world.

슈라 heh?
It's been over a year since I last saw him. I'm guessing he knew his youngest brother would kill him to inherit the company, but he didn't expect it so soon. After my tip-off, I believe he's more alert, in fact, he'll probably go and inform 슈중. Before planning together to kill 슈쳉. He isn't cruel per say but right now it's kill or be killed, he has to before he kills them.

I do wonder how 슈중 is doing though, those 2 brothers always creating trouble in the past. Fate is once again shining upon me, joining us together once again. I believe that sooner or later, I'm destined to meet the rest whether I am willing to or not.

_____________________

Author's note:
Oof.
I may or may not have missed last week 😰

My bad...
I hope this makes up to it :)

Please don't mind any errors, please vote and if you like this story, add Ethereal Shadows to your reading list!

Stay happy readers! 🍀