28

Note: "This" is in french (Any other normal text is in Korean)

Hoseok's POV
"Everyone! Time to eat! The picnic is ready.  First come first serve!", I heard Jin hyung yelled out loudly to all of us since we were all in different places.

As if on cue, my stomach grumbled as I made my way towards our area in the sand.

"Jin ah! 슈중 and I will take some time! You all eat first!", 슈라 called out.

Turning towards the direction of 슈라's voice I wondered why they would take some time. My question was answered immediately after I had spotted them. What I saw was rather amazing yet kind of baffling. 슈중 was buried deep in the sand, with only his head and neck area popping out if the sand. Currently, you can now see a 슈라 trying his best to dig out his friend. Internally laughing at them, I headed back on my way to the picnic. Of course to go and help 슈라 did cross my mind as an option however nothing is more important than the food at the moment.

~

"Jin hyung you're the best!", Jungkook exclaimed munching on a piece of sandwich.

"Yea Jin,  the food is simple yet amazing. Thank you", Y/N complimented.

"Awww shucks, you guys flatter me too much, you're making me blush. Though it's true that I am amazing.", Jin replied while blowing a kiss to the "crowd".

"That is disturbing...", Yoongi spoke as he grimaced slightly.

Ignoring Yoongi completely Taehyung asked, "Jin hyung, is there any dessert? "

"Sadly no."

Taehyung pouted, his lower lip poking out cutely.

"I think I saw an ice cream shop on the way.", Namjoon said.

"Yeah, there is one not far from here.", 슈중 clarified.

"So who wants ice cream?", 슈라 questions.

Everyone, (even Yoongi hyung raised his hand) except Jimin rose their hand. Everyone else including me was extremely confused. Jimin loves ice cream, that's so weird.

Does everyone else see this or is it just me?

~

In the end, Y/N and I were chosen to buy the ice cream.  슈중 and 슈라 had already told Y/N the directions and she is currently leading the way. I'm seriously trusting that she knows where she is going, cause I don't.

Within minutes, we reached a cute little ice cream shop. Entering the door the bell made a small jingle signalling our arrival.

"Hey, welcome. What would you like to get?", the guy on the counter asked politely with a smile.

Frankly, the only thing I understood was hello. everything after was just a hundred per cent gibberish. Standing there I blinked, not knowing what to do.

I guess I didn't have to worry about the communication part anymore since Y/N started to speak.

"I'd like to have nine...no, ten single scoop cone ice creams please."