Molten x reader Oneshot (Part 1)

It was Y/N's fourth night on the job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. And it was a living nightmare. Well, of course she was still gonna work that night, she needed the money badly. So she came prepared.

Y/N sat in her office chair, not even bothering with her usual tasks tonight. I'll just do them in the morning, she thought. She centered all of her focus on the two vents on either side of her. The thing she hated about these were that when she was looking at one, her back was turned completely to the other. Y/N figured she'd be able to hear them coming anyway, but it still bothered her. She had one hand on the desk to balance her swivel chair, and one resting inside of her backpack that rested on her lap. She looked at the time. It was 12 AM. That was when the monsters started to become more...noticeable. Y/N faced the computer in front of her. She quickly turned to her left, expecting a face to pop up as she shone her flashlight in its direction. No one was there. Then she heard a scraping sound. It wasn't coming from in front, but behind her.

Y/N held her grip on the weapon she'd brought with her, bared her teeth, and when she finally felt the animatronic's presence right..behind...her shoulder....

WHAM!!

Y/N turned as fast as she could towards the monster, and using all of her strength beat his head with the frying pan. Now she could see which monster this was. The wired bear fell back into the vent, using his wires to catch himself before falling completely in. His head was hidden behind the vent, but you could see a newly formed crack on his mask. You couldn't help but feel a little proud for that. He angrily fixed his bow tie and propped his top hat back into place. But he didn't move in or out of the vent, he just stayed there.

The bear was a wired mess-all that could ever resemble an animatronic anymore was the bear mask and patches of fur that resembled his chest.

His angry expression turned into the smirk you've come to hate. "Came prepared? Don't expect one little pan to help much, cupcake."

You froze completely. You stood out of the chair with a defiant look on your face, your stance mimicking some kind of super hero. Then it all came down.

"DUDE!! SERIOUSLY!! We've been through this Molten! STOP! WITH! THE PET NAMES! You can try all you like to be scary, but the pet names are the real scare here." You snarled. This, frustratingly, only made him smirk even more.

"So...I'm not? Scary to you?" Molten asked.

"Pfft. Not really. Not anymore, I mean."

"Hmmm..." Molten seemed lost in thought. "Well, then..."

"I EXCEPT THAT AS A CHALLENGE!!" He snapped out into a maniacal smile and his one eye glowing furious orange. You backed out of the chair to get away, but Molten launched his wires towards you. One grabbed your ankle, pulling you onto the ground, and the other on your wrist. You tried to crawl away, but he had a better grip on you. You whimpered as more of his wires made their way across the room and got closer...closer...!

"Molten!! You're not scaring the night guard already, are you?" I heard Scrap Baby yell from Molten's vent.

"Wha-N-No! Of c-course not!" He yelled back.

"You pile of scrap noodles!! We're supposed to terrorize her throughout the night!! It's almost 1 AM and you're already all over her!!!" Scraptrap yelled from the same vent.

"Big words coming from a guy who LITERALLY had the word SCRAP! IN THEIR OWN NAME!! SAME GOES FOR YOU, BABY!!! AND NO, I'M NOT 'ALL OVER HER'!" As he said that last part, you saw some of his wires return to his body.

Molten was completely faced away from you. You inched closer and closer towards the vent as they bickered. It was the closest way out.

"Don't act like we can't see you, Molten!!" Scrap Baby yelled. Molten's wires stopped moving.

"Psst," a voice whispered. You turned towards the vent and was met with a yellow eye she recognized as Lefty's.

"Lefty!" Y/N whispered back, silently beaming. You two got to know each other the night before and talked in the pizzeria, even. You were ecstatic to see your friend.

"Listen, I'm going to get you out, ok? I know a place where you can hide until the night's over. But you're going to have to follow me through the vents. Ok?"

You nodded. Lefty made her way up the vent and came into perfect view. She stood next to you and grabbed onto Molten's wires that were still tight on your ankle and wrist. As soon as Molten turned to face you and Lefty, the black bear yanked on the wires and Molten once again, got bashed in the head. He hit his head on the roof of the vents and his grip loosened on you before completely tumbling down the vent out of view.

"Let's go!" Lefty urged. You followed her into the vent, hoping that Molten wouldn't come after you right away. Or the others..

You were just glad Lefty was there to help you. The vent ended up leading to a space where you could stand up completely.

"I don't know what we should do," Lefty said. "As in, how we're both going to travel. I should go first to face whatever dangers and to lead you, but then you might get grabbed from behind and I can't help you."

"Um...you know what, I'll go in by myself. I know going it definitely isn't going to help, but  maybe you could keep the others busy for me? There's a sound system set up on the computer that should distract them."

"Ohh, that's what that sound was!"

"Yeah...sorry about that. Anyways, you should be able to track everyone in the office and play sounds in different locations. Give me directions to the place and I'll be on my way!"

Lefty looked at you, then the vent behind them. She was nervous, but she still agreed. After giving you directions on where to go, you both disappeared from each other in opposite directions.

You crawled through the vents, every piercing second making each individual hair stand on end. Finally, you saw the entrance to the room up ahead. You just had to reach a few more yards and you should be fine. Then, at the moment your hopes were highest, you felt an unknown force yank you back. Something was wrapped tightly against your ankles, tying them both together. You instantly knew who it had a hold on you and began to claw at the walls, hoping to get away. But more wires shot out at you, wrapping around your neck, arms, and waist. They yanked you back as well, your arms held tightly to your sides. You tried to scream for Lefty but your captor's hand muffled any calls for help. Molten was practically strangling you in this position. There wasn't much room in the vents...at all. So it was a bit difficult to crawl through. Made you wonder how the animatronics could move so swiftly.

"Shhh..." Molten said, resting his head on top of yours. "Might as well give up, dear. I have to upper hand, and even if someone heard you they'd be no match for me." Of course you wouldn't listen to this son of a-

Y/N banged her head against his and started to thrash. While his grip only tightened, you still found the spirit to fight back. Molten sighed.

"Cupcake, you're not making this any easier for me." This time he said it with a hint of anger in his voice. Good!! Y/N thought defiantly. She bucked again at the animatronic bear. "Don't say I didn't warn you~." Molten's hand moved from covering Y/N's mouth to clutching her head, but before she could scream for Lefty, her head was bashed against the side of the vent. Pain erupted in her head and everything went black.

A little late just minding the fact I said I'd upload this two days ago. I ended up having a sleepover so it was a rush to get everything done then it was just a "forget about electronics" day. And of course the next was when we had chores, volleyball practice, chaos, the usual Saturday XD

But I did NOT expect this to be as long, so here's part 1. Part 2's out tomorrow. I know it's like "um. It's you who's saying this" but this time I'm sure of it. I've already typed it out this time so we're good