Chapter 10-Fun

The beginning of the chapter, is honestly kinda boring. I didn't do a very good job with it. It's just the sleepover you had with your friend so if you wanna just skip that part scroll down to the first bold lettering. Just imagine you both in sleeping bags at the foot of your bed.

Also expect bits of yandere in this-

"Dorothy!!"

"Hey Y/N!"

You ran past your front door and gave your friend a big hug. "You excited for tonight?" You asked.

"Yeah!...And kinda nervous, to be honest." She scratched the back of her head.

"What?? I thought you were supposed to be the excited optimistic one!" Y/N joked.

"Yeah, but I thought your parents would be home tomorrow morning. I mean, the living animatronic is fine, but what if someone breaks in?"

"Then we use all the kinds of security measures my parents put in before leaving, and if those somehow miraculously do not work we use the killer animatronic to our use." You smirked."Ahhh," Dorothy smirked with you, pointing a finger at you.

"Also, let's not bring up Freddy at all? His hearing is like the freaking Quiet Place monsters. Ugh." You took one of Dorothy's backpacks and walked inside, leading her behind you.

Dorothy gawked at the basement like an idiot for a moment, then you both walked into your room. You didn't have to worry about Freddy last night since you left for dinner and didn't come back until 10:30. Not like you'd ever want to be around him anytime soon.

You plopped down the heavy backpack next to the other that Dorothy had set down. Then you noticed Dorothy kept glancing at your bed over and over again.

"You know you can sit down, right?" You said. As soon as you did, she plopped down onto the bed with a sigh. "Yeah! Sit, lay down, what's the difference?" Y/N joked.

"Sorry, it's just I've been walking around practically all day long! I haven't had much time to sit down or rest."

"Well, now's the time! We've got the whole house to relax in! By the way, what's in this thing?? I don't remember backpacks weighing so much."

"OHH, that's for tonight." She smirked.

"Ok...? Wanna show-"

"NOPE! It's a surprise!" Dorothy interrupted. You shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen to get a snack for the two of you.

2 hours passed by pretty quickly. Dorothy arrived around 4, and it was just the two of you. You spent the time talking about school, watching funny videos, and having a short pillow fight. You even took the time to make a couple pillow forts on either side of the house for a "war". And that's where you are now.

"TAKE THIS!!" Dorothy called. She then launched a bomb to weaken your fortress's wall. And weaken it, it did. She stormed past your wall as you applied the last bits of your battle armor, then you took your sword to block hers. You pushed her back, striking again to end this ongoing battle. She dodged, then poked her sword at you to push you back. This cycle went on for a cycle of sorts, then you finally knocked her weapon to the side and struck again, sliding your sword easily into her heart. You slid it out with enough force to knock the injured soldier forward. She choked out her final words....

"How 'bout a rematch after pancakes?"

You laughed and helped her up. You used some pool noodles you bought last month ,but never used, for swords and as for the bombs and grenades, you used some stuffed animals or very small pillows. Sure, this was something that you'd expect 5-year-olds to do, but hey. You can only live for a certain amount of time, right?