Molten x Reader Oneshot (Part 2)

Y/N's eyes slowly drifted open as she regained consciousness. She looked around, remembering where she was and began to panic. Y/N sat up off the ground. Was the dreaded bear in the room with her? She couldn't see anything, including the normal glow from his orange eye. But she could be blindfolded, or he just dimmed the glow down. Maybe the second one, since she didn't feel anything up against her face. She did have something rough against her wrists and mouth, though. So her hands were tied behind her back and she couldn't call for help. Y/N's eyes started to adjust to the darkness, but it was still blurry enough for her not to recognize where she was. You heard a small creak and saw a streak of light shine through the doorway. Someone had found you. A girl, around 16, froze at the doorway. She looked like she'd just been on her phone and when she looked up, there was the night guard tied up in a hidden room. Y/N wasn't able to catch a glimpse of outside so she could have an idea of where she was, because the girl was in so much of a panic that she slammed the door. After a few moments, the girl slowly opened up the door back up. Y/N started to "yell", or just clarify that she was there. You could see the girl's surroundings now that the door was widely opened, but you didn't recognize them. But behind the girl you could see something, or rather someone, that you did recognize. There stood the 7 foot tall wired animatronic bear, his wires rising up to strike the girl and razor sharp teeth forming a wicked smile. The girl took a step into the room as if she was starting off to run towards the victim, but when Y/N began to thrash against the rope and scream even louder..the girl turned around slowly. You didn't need to see her gaze to know how terrified she was. That was just as scared as you were when you met Molten at first, but she was still a few years younger than you were. The door slammed shut and you wished you could cover your ears.

The sound of tearing flesh and muffled screams was quiet enough for no one to be able to hear from the outside, but it was plenty enough for you. That poor girl, you thought, a tear slipping down your cheek in fear. Wait, what was she even doing down here?

However, before you could ponder on that, the door quickly opened then closed again, catching your attention. Molten was in the room. You had no idea where he was. You used your legs to scoot back towards the wall, but just as that small part of you expected, you bumped right into Molten. You looked up at the bear, his orange eye's flare temporarily blinding you. Y/N looked down from his gaze and felt the rope around her wrists loosen as well as the gag.

Y/N didn't want to yell. Didn't want anyone else to get hurt, even if they did hear her. And she was sure if she did anything, Molten would probably hurt her or just knock her out again like last time.

The (h/c) female sat there in fear of what the bear would do. "Aww, don't be so tense, lamb chop! You can trust me after all~"

"Right, because you knocked me out and tied me up in a room." Y/N grumbled.

"Don't be like that!" Molten said, his voice splitting into two-angry, and happy. He pulled you onto his lap and you only ever got stiffer, your eyes widening. Molten wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his head on top of yours. You sat there uncomfortably in the situation. Molten suddenly tightened his grip, beginning to dig into your arms now. You looked up. The look on his face said it all, "cuddle with me or it'll be the last thing you ever do".

Welp....frick.

Y/N forced herself to cave in and leaned herself into Molten's chest, earning a light chuckle from the bear. You made sure you were in a comfortable position and closed your eyes. You were going to be here for a while, after all. But at least he wasn't trying to kill you....or maybe you'd rather have that instead. After a while, you felt like you were the verge of falling back asleep. The headache you didn't even realize was there faded away completely. You opened up your eyes. The door was still closed, you and Molten were in the exact same spot as before. He was strangely quiet, though. Good, so then he won't bother me much. I guess if you play along he finally learns to shut up. You closed your eyes again and shifted over to hug Molten. Why? You had no idea why. But you couldn't.

No, you literally couldn't move. You'd just realized that while your eyes were closed, Molten's wires slowly coiled around you like a snake, trapping you in place. You quietly struggled to get out of his grip. You shouldn't have gotten comfortable. Your captor sighed. Then you felt Molten press his head into your neck. You blushed at the contact and froze for a second. You resumed fighting against him. The grip Molten had on you loosened, freeing your arms from your sides. But he still had a good hold on your right leg and waist. You felt Molten start to kiss the crook of your neck, and that was when it snapped.

A sudden burst of furious energy allowed you to somehow get out of Molten's grasp. Y/N stood up on two feet immediately losing balance. Her legs felt like she hadn't used them in over a week!

Of course, with the disadvantage, it was only a moment afterward that Molten pounced back on top of Y/N, pinning her arms to the ground scanning her up and down. He smirked and raised up one hand, claws gleaming (wait wasn't it supposed to be dark-). Y/N closed her eyes, awaiting the attack. But she only felt something worst.

Y/N burst out with laughter, Molten tickling her on the sides. She squirmed underneath the bear trying to free her other hand, but it was no use. Molten brought his other hand off of Y/N and started tickling both sides of her, laughing along with the girl.

After a couple minutes, Molten finally collapsed onto Y/N. Her cheeks were streaked with tears of laughter.

"I'm glad to see sunshine smiling again~" Molten said.

"Well, now that you're not being as clingy as usual." You snapped with a smirk.

The animatronic bear huffed and sat in front of you. You sat up as well to face him. "Tell you what," the bear said. "I won't be as 'clingy' like you claim me to be, only if you can come and visit me. And please, no more pans to the face. I HATE to admit, but those things hurt."

"HA!!" You barked a laugh. Molten's frown deepened. "Um-right." Y/N cleared her throat. "Sure, I'll come visit every night. And maybe during the day shift..." You mumbled the last part, a small blush heating your cheeks.

Molten laughed his "signature laugh" and pulled you into a hug on his lap. Except this time, you felt like he really was going to respect your boundaries. So you hugged him back, feeling warm in his embrace. It was strange to hug a metal animatronic, but you didn't mind. Y/N sighed and Molten laughed again. He began to hum a song while rocking back and forth with you in his arms again. He wouldn't trade this for anything else. You began to sink into the bear, closing your eyes and letting your tense muscles relax. Molten started to pet your hair softly.

"Goodnight, Y/N~" Molten said.

"Night, Molten.." Y/N said with a yawn. "Love you..." she mumbled, finally feeling herself drift off into a dreamless haze.

"Love you, too~"

WWWHHOOOO I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE Of CRAP 😃

NOW ON WITH THE ACTUAL STORY!!