Chapter 14-Music

"Bye, Jeremy! Are you sure you should be okay over the weekend?" You called from the front porch.

"Yeah, I'll email you! Thanks, Y/N! Bye!" He yelled out from his car's window as his mom drove off. You sighed, finally able to finish your awkward conversations with Jeremy. You spend the last hour talking with Jeremy in your backyard. It was obvious he wanted to bring up the music, but you kept that from happening by subbing in the awkward silence that only made things worse. But it was over now. And you were going to kill that freaking bear.

Y/N slammed the door open to Cody's room. The robotic bear was still on the bed. A mischievous grin sat on his face. "FREDDY!!" You yelled. But your anger only made him laugh. You growled.

That laugh is KILLING ME right now.

You walked out of the room with your hands up. You weren't dealing with this right now. Washing off a banana under the sink, you huffed. Jeremy must think you're some kind of weirdo now. But he seemed normal when he left...unless-

The train of negative thought was cut off by a force being suddenly weighed on your back and the feeling of metal on your body. Freddy hummed, hugging you from behind. You were silent.

"Why?" You said.

"Because cupcake's mad at me," Funtime Freddy had his eyes closed. You felt like he was almost teasing you. Y/N tried to walk away, but he followed you walking along. Making sure not to step on your feet cause, well, no one likes a 200 pound metal bear stepping on their heel. You rolled your eyes and peeled the banana. Just standing there with an animatronic draped over you eating your banana.

"Freddy, you can go now."

"No." He said in a whiny 5-year-old's voice. Pretty accurate, actually.

"You can't hug me forever."

"Maybe I can?"  You easily wriggled out of his grip and turned around. There was a ringing sound from the hall.

"My phone!" You dashed down and saw your dad calling you. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N! How are you doing?"

"Good, I'm good." Freddy was leaning over you, interested.

"That's good. No problems over there, I'm assuming?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"That's good. Sorry I haven't called you yesterday, the service here is really bad. So I might have to end this call soon."

"That's okay! The sleepover with Dorothy was really fun!"

"Oh, that's good! Yeah, her mom said that she'd keep an ear out for you. So if anything bad happens, one of the alarms should go off and she'll hear."

"Gotcha." Your heart sank momentarily. You worried if they could hear you and Freddy running around the house, even at night. But again, a house alarm would definitely be louder than an animatronic running around the house if your parents knew what they were doing.

"Well, you handling yourself over there?"

"Yup."

"Cody should be there in a half hour, by the way-"

Your dad got cut off. The phone call ended. Probably the bad connection he talked about. Putting your phone down, Y/N walked back to Funtime Freddy. He walked away while you were on the phone and looked.....sad?

His sad expression turned playful as soon as he saw you and he got into a ready stance. You bent down and dashed out of the way as Freddy jumped at you. You both laughed as he got back up. You started to run around the table, you went one way and he went the other, chasing you. Y/N ran away from the table, but oh what a mistake you have made.

Freddy outstretched his arms and grabbed you easily, tossing you onto the couch. He bent over you and started to tickle your sides. You kept laughing until you were sore.

"FRED! FRED, STOP! FREDDY!!" You were let out of his grip for a few seconds before being scooped up as Freddy plopped down onto the couch. He laid on his back, holding you so your back was on his chest. Freddy sighed as your breathing slowed.

"Who was on the phone, Y/N?" He asked.

"No one, just my dad." Freddy didn't respond, he just hummed and you felt him look to the side. So you decided to ask him something. "Hey Freddy, how did you play that music earlier?"

"Oh, that! I actually have a sound system built into me, so I'm granted access to almost any song of my choice." He sounded rather proud talking about his abilities. As he ranted on a bit, you turned over to face him. Your intrigued expression was encouraging in his eyes. "Trust me, there's a lot more where that came from." Freddy winked.

"Um..."

A new voice started. Your heads whirled around to see a seven year old boy with messy, brown hair standing not too far away. It was none other than Cody that had walked in on you.

This chapter was MOST DEFINITELY shorter than I anticipated, but the next couple should be pretty long 👀