Chapter 37-Dream

I'm kinda thinking of rewriting this book....I mean, once it's finished. I do have an ending all planned out after all.
I'm okay with how it is written now but I feel like I could've done better...
Also this chapters kinda short :P

"I WAS BARELY OVER 18!!" Y/N bellowed.
"Wh-What?" Freddy looked at you, confusion hazed over his eyes.
"YOU WERE A TOTAL CREEP! BUT YOU ACTED LIKE IT WAS OKAY!" You yelled over Freddy's stuttering as he tried to defend himself. "YOU ACTED LIKE I WAS SOME KIND OF....TOY!!"
There was a pause of silence.
"...Y/N, I--"
"No." You cut him off nice and short. "You know what? Maybe I did fall for the whole teddy bear act. Maybe I did come to enjoy your company. So much so that I'd put all that behind me. But...now that I'm older and I can see all this on a new slate...."
"...Y/N, what are you getting at? Y-You don't want to be friends?" Freddy's voice seemed soft and anxious, but stature grew over you, becoming darker and more intimidating. His voice had began to change as well as he spoke, "Are you gonna quit your job? What are you gonna do, huh?" There was a quiver of returning anxiety in his voice. But just for a second.
"....No. I'm going to stay. For now."
A new realization dawned over you.
"But I do need to confront you about this."
This was just a dream.....
..So......
"And if you really do want to be friends and all cuddly after 5 years, you're going to listen to me. And cooperate."
Freddy stood back, his shadow passing over you. The black background faded in before digging up the only "vision" you had, then taking ahold of you entirely.

Your eyes shot open.
How long had you been out?
Wait.
Oh. It was a dream after all. But you did mean it about having to confront Fred. Speaking of him...you leaned over your desk that was beside your bed. It was 7 pm. Only 4 hours until you'd have to leave for your shift. Maybe you could talk to him then. It probably wouldn't help to get off on a good start that way, but. You had to get it out of the way.
But the conversation could go one way or the other, really. You plopped yourself out of bed. You'd fallen asleep around 1, so about 6 hours of sleep...around there? That should keep you up for the shift. You took off your joggers and slipped on a new pair of shorts. It was starting to get a little hot anyway.
Y/N was seated at her table in no time. Her backpack was seated next to her in the empty living room. Two hours left until she would leave.
....it was 9:00 at night...
Maybe you would make that phone call later. Tomorrow, depending on how tonight goes. Which you still had to plan out, by the way. How could you explain this to Freddy? Did you even need to bother bringing this up? Maybe you did? Or maybe you were overreacting??
You sipped up some stray apple juice in your plastic cup before placing some extra snacks into your backpack. The bag had a change of clothes and a flashlight as well. That should be more than enough for the night.
So you hopped in your car and took off.

You always hated elevators, and you knew you'd come to hate this one. Even though HandUnit's unbearable company was not present, you still felt mega uncomfortable in that doom cylinder. What felt like a doom cylinder.
The doom cylinder opened up at last and led to the lobby. You quickly turned to the left and right, seeking out Foxy and Ballora. You weren't going to risk being jump scared. Luckily, the fox had been caught in what looked like sneaking up to the window. He groaned and laughed at your precaution. Ballora's silhouette was far away from the window. Even if she were able to travel that distance within seconds, without you noticing. You walked past the two windows. You could always say hello to the animatronics later. Right now, you wanted to get to Freddy. Surprised by your circumstances for the day, you had parts and service with Freddy scheduled, so it was perfect.
You cut around the facility so you wouldn't disturb Foxy or Ballora, but you still did have little ways to go. You swung your bag over your shoulder and reached in for your flashlight. The light flickered a bit but you could see the hall unwinding ahead of you.
You finally reached the door with the big fat obvious label, "Parts and Service". You opened the door with a small creak.