Fnaf movie/I'm alive

It's been a few solid months and I haven't thought of this fic ONCE :D
I'm gonna spend the rest of this year planning and writing the upcoming chapters so I don't do as much writing in 2024, I'll just be publishing them at a regular rate.
This fic will be finished by May 2024 and I will die on that hill.

Now for the movie
I loved it :D
I saw it in theaters with friends on the 29th and I dressed up as Foxy XD
I give it an 8 or 8.5 out of 10 and here's why-

I only really had two issues with the movie-the pacing and Vanessa
Part of the fandom's main complaint was not enough scares or gore. I revoke that, and I say we didn't get enough of the animatronics in action. But I can't really think of any more scenes we could've gotten the animatronics killing people. It was pretty logical for them to only start acting up on the fifth night and during that one break in scene. Or else Mike would've just quit on the spot, let's be honest. But they should've dragged out the break in and ESPECIALLY the climax.
So-
The break in scene should've been longer, Mike shouldn't have spent so little time trying to get past Freddy and Bonnie, the Foxy scene was perfect, Afton should've had more buildup, and the spring-lock scene should've been a little longer for more impact.
Now, Vanessa. Plenty of people have an issue with her. She's one of the biggest issues in the movie if not the biggest. She's always switching behaviors and we don't get the full extent of what exactly her backstory was. I guess they explained the behavior thing WITH the vague backstory, but hey didn't explain a single bit of it. Also some of her lines were low key cringey.
But hey, her actress was great and plenty of people are simping for her.

I also want to talk about the fort scene. Not because I don't like it, I actually do. The idea of it, I mean. It was thrown in to show the animatronics are really just kids and maybe it was all just a gag to gain Abby's (and perhaps the audience's) trust. But the way it was shot and the music choice throw that all away and it requires deeper digging to understand its context. So I get it when people don't like the fort scene.

Now, for FNaF 2 predictions. A reliable leaker says the script had already been written, but it's currently being reworked to accommodate fans' complaints. So we can assume we'll be getting more of Afton and more violence from the animatronics. I don't know if they'll make it Rated R, but hopefully they listen to the fans and have an R rated cut like with how they did M3GAN. The Puppet's gotta be playing a huge part in the movie and it HAS to be Garett possessing it.
I think we'll at LEAST be getting the Withereds since the director said it'll be tied to the 2nd game. And Mike said "you never know what could happen" when Abby suggested visiting the og animatronics. So I think they'll go back and meet the busted up version of the crew. And Balloon Boy will make a return. Whether or not they include the Toys as ACTUAL animatronics doesn't phase me as much. They could be lil action figures like Balloon Boy.
Speaking of BB-
I love his movie design. They changed it a lil bit. And he looks way creepier than his game version.
I hope they do that more often, so it's game accurate but with a slightly creepier twist.

Otherwise, I'm definitely gonna love the second movie and I'm definitely gonna get war flashbacks. This game traumatized me. Anyways.
I loved the first movie.
Can't wait for Helo Wanted 2 😝
Can't wait to see our lord and savior Funtime Freddy return as well 🙏