Theory time!!

Ok, I swear this series has me just wrapped up in the lore.

FNaF Security Breach has once again, been pushed back to late 2021. BUT!! Like the awesome guy Scott Cawthon is, he just recently gave us ANOTHER game to chew on.

So, I just watched Dawko's play through of the game Security Breach: Fury's Rage. It's basically one of those fighter games and Freddy in Space combined into one (idk if they're the same I've never played or seen anyone play Freddy in Space)

A few little details caught my attention, INCLUDING a secret hard mode boss that could be the secret to what was in the FNaF 4 box..so here are a couple of the items that were inside of the "boss".

(It was really just this alien snake thing that resembles the box, so yeah..😐)

1.Balls

Not just any balls. Colorful balls, like they were from a ball pit. Interesting..

Spoiler for Fazbear Frights:Gumdrop Angel (I read the summary off the wiki btw), in the epilogue Detective Larson wakes up from surgery with multiple visions with different people at different times. And all of these visions have one thing in common, a ball pit. Larson eventually finds what we think is the pit from "Into the Pit", takes a sample of old blood found inside, and that's the last of it. But I think the callback to the first book could mean something more, maybe in the games?

2.Toy Chica

A Toy Chica figurine, WITH HER BEAK OFF, was in the box. In one of MatPat's most recent FNaF theories, he connected the Glamrock animatronics from Security Breach to the Toy animatronics all the way back from FNaF 2. This is mostly because both Toy Chica and Glamrock Chica have very similar designs. But the thing that gives this away the most is, in one of the teaser images for FNaF:SB is Glamrock Chica, supposedly in the sewers, with her beak torn off. Don't know what this means, but it could lead back to the FNaF 4 box.

3.Easter eggs

This doesn't really have to do with the box, but it's just a few little details I found interesting. In the background of Level 3 in Fury's Rage were all kinds of animatronic parts. In the back, we can clearly see what looks like some kind of prototype of Baby. But even FURTHER back, we can see a figure that looks somewhat similar to a kind of Freddy.

Now, Baby's been...getting some interesting news lately. In the epilogue of The Cliffs, we see some kind of force overpowering Afton that's only present when Baby is near. When she leaves, Afton falls apart. So we know that Baby could just be the big bad of the series if she wanted to. That is, if the book canons were similar to the game canons. But the thing is, the more recent books are calling back to Eleanor and the ball pit from the first two books of "Into the Pit". The very first Fazbear Frights book. In Fury's Rage we have Easter eggs pointing at Baby, a version of Freddy, and most likely Into the Pit when we face the final boss. And in the first Fazbear Frights, we have a version of Baby, Springbonnie, and Funtime Freddy.

Of course a lot of other animatronics had their own little moments, like Scraptrap in the corner of the alley and writing saying "Bonnie was here". So this could just be some nonsense I cam up with (probably is).

I just thought that Easter egg was interesting. It looks like level 4 did have some lore tied in, so level 3 could as well. Or maybe this is just me taking these references way too seriously??

Hmmm....nah :)

Let me live out my fantasies as I write this as 10:30 at night.