Yandere Molten x Animatronic Reader PART 2

I swear I simp for Funtime Freddy as a WHOLE as in all versions of him, including Molten 😭
I was in the mood to write some crap, so enjoy ig :)

"Are you re-ready for round tw-two?" He glitched out.  You tried to back away, but Molten tightened his grip on your shoulders. Some wires started to loosen from his body and reach towards you.
"Umm, no? Maybe not right now? I mean, we only just met last night!" You tried to reason. One of Molten's hands grabbed your snout and forced it shut. You were too afraid to fight back.
His grip on your snout slowly softened. Molten smoothed his hand over your snout and ran it back up and down from below your jawline.
"You might have known me for barely any time at all, but I've known you longer." He spoke in a hushed voice. This made you even more uncomfortable. "What? You seemed okay with it last night, puppy, why not now?"
He started walking forward, forcing you to back away from him. "P-please don't call me that." You stuttered. Molten's hand went down from your jaw and held your chin.
"Aww, but I like it! Why don't you like it, puppy?" He added with taunting by sadness in his voice. You growled, the motivation to fight was coming back. "Oh, okay. Is this how you wanna go? Tell you what, if you win this round, I'll leave you alone for good. If I win, well.....I get to do things my way." He smirked.
You deepened your glare. As soon as Molten let go of your chin, you launched yourself towards him. You bit at the individual squirming wires and clawed at his face and chest. But soon enough, Molten kicked his legs up and launched you off of him. You regained yourself and stood on two legs to face Molten. He started forward and you charged again, except this time he dodged your attack and pulled you back in a chokehold. You clawed at his arms and wires in hopes of him weakening. But you slowly grew weary from the lack of oxygen and felt more and more weak. (As I'm writing this I'm going over how all of this happens while you're supposed to be a flipping animatronic-) Molten realized this and let go of you. He still had his arms wrapped around you, though.
"No...I'm..not done with...you..." you strained, trying to take in the very small amounts of air. Your eyelids slowly drooped down.
"Oh, please," Molten whispered in your ear. He eased himself backwards and laid down on his back with you in his arms. He let go of you to adjust his hold on you, crossing his arms over your chest. You quietly struggled and regained a steady flow of oxygen while Molten held to you rather easily. His wires wrapped around your torso as a whole like a snake.
"Give up?" You shook your head, straining against his grip. He hummed and tightened the wires, beginning to cut off your air once again. You started to wheeze, but he still wouldn't let you go. Then to make things worse, he bit down on your shoulder with rows of sharp teeth.
You howled in pain, but Molten still bit deep, occasionally biting even deeper. You started to quietly sob. It was just too much at one point. So you stopped struggling. Your body fell limp onto Molten, and now you were getting laid onto the floor on your stomach. You could feel the wired bear hovering just over you. One of his hands slammed on the side of you to ease himself down. You whined in defeat and Molten smirked and bent down to your level.
"Good girl~" he whispered in your ear. You softly growled. You couldn't see, but you felt Molten dig his hand into the fur on your head. He rubbed his hand up and down, along the top of your head down your neck, and on your shoulders.
You stayed as tense as ever. Molten stopped and hummed like he was thinking. He took his one hand off your shoulder. You still couldn't see Molten from this angle.
"Now, I'm going to let you go, puppy. But you remember the little deal, correct? Unless you want me to hurt you, you will stay here and do as I say. Understood?" You growled again, but you sucked it up and nodded. The rest of his wiring detached from your body, leaving you laying on the ground. You picked yourself up and stood on your two feet. Before you could process much of anything, the wired bear slammed you up against the wall. You were still fairly weak, so you couldn't fight back even though you wanted to. Molten moved his hands up and pinned your arms to the sides of you. You hung your head in defeat and sighed.
"That a girl~," Molten said. He started to lean forward and he eventually planted his muzzle up against yours. You absolutely hated that he kept on doing this. That he kept on kissing you. It should only be a human thing. Cause goodness knows humans do it way too much in the corner of the party rooms.
When Molten pulled away, he frowned at your monotone expression. "Aww, come on, Y/N! Where's the excitement?" He asked encouragingly, lifting your chin to see him eye to eye. When he let go, you let your head drop down with a depressed sigh.
He deepened the frown, but then he had an idea. "Okay, Y/N, I want you to sit down in front of me." Molten removed his hands from your arms. You looked at him questioningly. When he sat down himself, you knew he wasn't joking so you sat down as well.
"Ok, now I want you to come closer to me." You scooted closer to Molten. "Okay, now lean forward.." you started to lean forward, but Molten put his hands at your arms, forcing you down and placing your head onto his lap. You looked up at Molten from your position. He was smirking down at you. Your eyes glowed pink. Molten leaned down and nuzzled his nose onto yours and they brightened.
The bear put his hand down to pet your ears again, running his hand around your forehead as well. "You need to just relax..I don't see why you're so tense, you shouldn't be doing as much work compared to the other animatronics." You frowned at his comment. "Not in a rude way, of course. I mean, I was never really the star attraction either...." he trailed off, a more sentimental moment peeking through. He shook his head and put his attention back to you, moving his hand down to your neck.
Something kept flickering in his eyes that you couldn't really apprehend, but you still didn't like it. After a bit, he maneuvered his hand down and grazed over your shoulder down to your arm. You realized that the parts of your body he touched had gone limp.
Molten slowly made his way down your back to your tail. He caressed your tail in his hand and stroked his hand through your fur. You glared into space as a purring sound emitted from your throat.
Molten cackled with amusement. "Aww, puppy's finally coming out of her shell!" He teased. You growled at his response and whipped your tail at him. Molten retracted his hands.
"Hey! Rude!" He exclaimed. "Come on, Y/N, at least see things from my point of view. You're the first someone that I've ever felt this way towards. I only want you. I want to caress every part of you if I can." The flicker in his eyes took hold. He wrapped his arms around your upper and lower back and brought you up into his lap, curling you up into a ball and leaning your body into his chest. You kicked at him to get away, but your legs were soon restrained. Clawing led to restraint, as did calling for help.
Your movement came to a forced stop as you came to think about the others.
You wanted Rockstar Freddy.
You knew he could take care of this, he was the leader.
He would never do this to anyone.
You sucked in a breath as Molten leaned down and started to leave trails of kisses along your cheek and down to your neck. You honestly did not know how to react. You just sat there in silence. Not like you could do anything else.
You whimpered, leaning away from Molten, but he moved with you. You bent in the opposite direction towards his chest. One of his hands slammed up to the side of your head and pressed your head into his chest. Not only were you more uncomfortable, but you couldn't move nearly any parts of your body at this point.
A bit of a while passed, but you couldn't tell. You'd been droning in and out of sleep as Molten caressed you. How long had you been here? Your eyes snapped open.
"Aww, look, puppy's awake!" Molten cheered tauntingly, kissing you on your forehead. He looked down at your tired state. "Hmm...."
You perked up to his response. He was thinking hard on something.
"Oh! I know!" He looked down at you with a malicious smile. You shivered. "Now, Y/N, this won't hurt if you just hold still.." he said, reaching one hand down to your leg.
You started to panic, kicking at him. The wires tightened, firmly holding it in place as Molten slowly reached down. You started to snap your jaws at him. He moved his hand up to grab your snout.
"Ugh! Won't you just give up?!!" He roared. Your eyes widened a second at his sudden uproar, but you resumed your glare. He huffed at your reaction, but his irritated expression turned to amusement. "I can't wait to break that little spirit of yours, puppy. But first allow me to break something else." His voice glitched out, his one yellow eye flickering to red. His hand snapped down without warning and before you could respond, Molten bent your leg. In the wrong direction.
A large snap was heard, your knee join was detached. Molten growled, trying to keep your jaw shut while you tried to scream. Streaks of black came streaming down your cheeks. You wanted so badly to scream and shout. Someone could hear. There was always someone in close enough proximity to hear any signs of trouble.
You thundered against Molten's grip on your body, thrashing your head about. Finally, when the pain had died down a bit, Molten let go of your snout.
You were sobbing hysterically. He frowned at you and tucked your head underneath his chin. "That's it, now you can let it out." He cooed.
Y/N bellowed into his chest, the sound being muffled so no one could hear. You screamed and shouted into him. You tried to bring your arms up from Molten's wires, and when you did, you pounded them against his shoulders.
The sobbing let up, leaving you in exhaustion and not knowing what would come next.
"And now, puppy..." Molten cooed. "....you're mine to keep." You just focused on your own breathing. No need to deal with this crap. "..now give me a hug! Just to seal the deal!" You huffed and wrapped your arms around Molten's neck, giving a slight squeeze and pulling away. He placed a hand at your upper back, keeping your head facing behind his shoulder. Molten's hand guided your head back to where you could face him. It slipped down to your jaw, where he pressed his muzzle up to yours one more time. Then everything went black.

Haha I don't have the G U T S to write angst, I try to come a *somewhat* clean soul 😌
But I AM getting the idea of a separate book based off of these little Molten Freddy one shots...