Headcanons

Heya, so my school schedule has corrupted everything SO it might take another couple days or so to get the Halloween oneshot out 😓
But in the meantime, here's a load of headcanons I've come up!
ANDNOIAMNOTSIMPINGFORTHEDEMONCLOWN😭

Springtrap
Their basic attitude around you:
He tries to be all intimidating and scary, but you two have known each other long enough for you to just ignore him when it happens. You two love each other, whether you like it or not.
Cuddle time cause it's a requirement at this point:
He will very much refuse at first, but maybe just MAYBE, if he's in a good enough mood, he'll go to the back room to spend some quality time with ya.
Realizing they have a crush on you:
He was in complete denial at first and spent a lot of time with you to see himself react. After a bit, he finally realized he DOES like you in that way. He absolutely hates getting flustered but a very small part of him loves your attention.
When someone else starts to flirt with you:
He will approach them with burning eyes and you will have to hold him back. You talking to another male gets him suspicious, spending time with another male will make him angry, and when they start to flirt with you, Springy will go slaughter mode. *let the purple guy theme commence 👏*
When you're sad/comforting you:
Springtrap doesn't really know HOW to process you're behavior when you're sad. It's usually a very awkward response. You want him to be there, but you also understand he doesn't know how to respond. Nonetheless you appreciate it when he at least takes the time to listen.

Withered Bonnie
Their basic attitude around you:
He's kinda like Springtrap, trying to act all intimidating, especially around the others. He teases you a lot, so you find it a bit hard to believe deep down he's an ol' softy.
Cuddle time cause it's a requirement at this point:
If you ask him directly, he will most definitely say no. Though, he will grab onto you at the most random times and you never know why. Maybe it's to spite the others when they're teasing him, or maybe he just wants to cuddle you but doesn't want to say it out loud. He doesn't really say much when he cuddles you.
Realizing they have a crush on you:
At first it was a "oh, okay". Then he started to think about you almost constantly and then when it was "oh no". But then he got a bit secretly obsessive and all defensive whenever someone called him out on it.
When someone else starts to flirt with you:
He will no doubt scare the life out of them. Springtrap goes all out and maybe even kills the guy, but Bonnie will follow him around and creep the crap out of him to get you two apart.
When you're sad/comforting you:
Sometimes he just won't know what to do with you, but there are times he'll have an idea of what's going on. This is one of the VERY rare moments when you will have therapy time with Bonnie. As in he shoos everyone out of Parts and Service and JUST IN CASE someone comes in, goes into the closet inside and sits down with you there. You just rant on to him and he'll listen.

Golden Freddy
Their basic attitude around you:
Goldie is the best friend you never had. He's very conservative with his emotions which makes him a great listener. You came in for the night shift and Goldie scared the crap out of you. And once he cornered you and started talking to you, you realized he wasn't a threat. And thus your partnership began.
Cuddle time cause it's a requirement at this point:
It'll take a couple times after he's flustered, but he'll be happy to say yes to cuddles. Goldie likes relaxing in the corner with you in his lap, just hanging out in silence. It's really calming and you both end up falling asleep almost every time. And Goldie likes playing with your hair. A lot. So might as well get used to it.
Realizing they have a crush on you:
When he gets to know you a bit and starts to open up to you, first he'll shower you with questions to know every single detail about your profile. And once that's over with, he thinks he's done, but when he keeps coming back to you he realizes that you're the one for him.
When someone else starts to flirt with you:
He will try not to let it affect him, but it'll make him nervous about you and the guy and even MORE nervous around you. After a while you finally pick up on his anxiety and have a good ol' talk with him saying that it's nothing.
When you're sad/comforting you:
MAN you chose the right bear for this. He will be all over it. As in a mixture of "is it me?" "I hope it's not bad" "I hope it's not me" "could someone else be making her sad?"
MUCH concern.
You find how ballistic he goes over this hilarious. So by the time he finally asks you straightforward "what's wrong?" you're laughing and Goldie's confused. But glad you're happy again. He really is a good distraction.

Lefty
Their basic attitude around you:
Lefty can be a bit of a parental figure to say the least. Checking in during shifts to make sure you're okay and the pizzeria's going well.
Cuddle time cause it's a requirement at this point:
Lefty is very huggable and are open to any form of physical affection. They're overall pretty chill. But when they really enjoy your company is a simple hug. Just a really long hug—the longer the better.
Realizing they have a crush on you:
It did not take long at all for Lefty to figure out they had a crush on you. At first they were a bit flustered, but then they became determined to bring the best they could be for you. Sometimes that meant going a bit over the top, but you appreciated it.
When someone else starts to flirt with you:
They are secretly raging on the inside, but they could never share it. Unless it's some jacka** like Rockstar Freddy or Scraptrap, Lefty would have a very calm approach and try subtle attempts to prove they're a better fit for you.
When you're sad/comforting you:
It makes Lefty sad to see you upset. Like they did something wrong, even though they didn't.They'd comfort you by trying to get you to relax and take your mind off of things. And if all things fail, they will cuddle you night and day to make sure you feel loved.