Circus Baby

Edit: I keep changing my mind about this. A few months after I posted this I thought I could be either Mangle or Lefty....I really don't know anymore 😕

I've been getting into FNaF zodiacs lately. My friends say that I'm Leo personality wise and because of my birthday. And after looking up Leo personality traits online I completely agree with them.

Another thing. When I interact with a new fandom I will, depending on how deep I am with the characters, do some self evaluation and try to see which character I'd identify the most with. You know, just for fun :)

I thought I might be Baby, and it was funny that on each FNaF zodiac I could find she was a Leo.

A couple "interesting" reasons I think I might identify as Baby.

First-Baby keeps going on about "pretending". I have to switch between two completely different personalities at different times. At school, I'm the shy girl who draws in the corner of the class and barely talks to anyone. On the volleyball court, I'm the loud extroverted player who's losing her voice from cheering on the sideline and yelling going up to hit and/or block the ball.

Second-I'm the oldest with two brothers and one sister. I'll admit my brothers are kinda chaotic, but so is my sister. Aside from that, one brother is that one popular/kinda obnoxious kid, one can't sit still and has a weird laugh and a passion for food, and my sister is VERY girly. I look after them but we often get into fights where they always end up singling me out as the "bad guy".

And third-LASTLY OF ALL..!!

When I was a baby my eyes were bright blue. Like, REALLY bright blue. They were like that for a few years, but then they turned green all of a sudden. No idea why.

So, yeah. Personality wise, I think there's a good chunk of FNaF characters that already have theirs set down in sharpie. But everyone still has their own perception of the characters and that's ok :)

Btw I have a prewritten thing I wrote a couple days ago at like midnight. It's gonna be kinda sucky but ehh. After the next chapter Imma take a break from this, at least until I've got a good grip on finals coming up in two weeks.