Chapter 27-Feeling

Just a quick note befor starting, um..
20K READS AND STILL CLIMBING UP TO 1K COMMENTS HOW AND WHY-!! I mean this book is probably gonna be one of my greatest regrets looking back five years later but tysm XD

~Freddy's POV~
"Sure, Y/N!"
Y/N's parents have another date night....I'm glad they're taking advantage of summer break. That means I can, too...
Also Cody's sleeping over with his cousin again, so another win.
I bounced onto Y/N's bed next to her. She started laughing when my sudden weight made her fly up a bit. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself.
"Woah!! I think you might need to be a bit more careful on there, Fred!" She laughed nervously. I can't help but think about human emotions when she makes that face. It looks almost forced, but it's not. She looks happy and nervous at the same time. She thinks it's funny, but she knows it's bad at the same time....it's rather fascinating, really.
"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." I said, unconsciously matching her expression. What makes me do these things?
"You're fine, Fred." Y/N leaned herself onto my shoulder, making herself comfortable and bringing up a blanket. The computer was in front of us playing a show she really seemed to like. It was a group of teenage boys in front of a net hitting a ball back and forth for whatever reason. But the most confusing part was why they wouldn't let the ball drop.
Y/N seemed to find my curiosity to this game funny. I'm glad I could make her laugh. Halfway through the first episode, I noticed she kept moving around and adjusting her head. It looked like she was starting to get really irritated with the habit.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh-! Yeah, I'm just fine. I just can't seem to get comfortable is all.." she said. I got an idea and I chuckled.
"Hang on, I think I have an idea." I said, reaching over her leg. I lifted the blanket and put it over the front of her. I grabbed onto the edges and wrapped it around Y/N so her arms were tightly tucked to her sides. It was a pretty big blanket.
"Heh. Um. Freddy, I can barely move." I pulled her in from in front of me so she was leaned up onto my shoulder. I looked down at her with lidded eyes, raising one eyebrow. "Err, you know what? This is pretty comfy." She corrected herself.
I nodded, and as she turned her attention to the show, I caught myself not able to look away. She was always just so...enticing? I don't know..! I can't stop smiling. Not in a creepy way, though, I'm just...happy.
I let myself fall into my little trance and I collapsed in on my firm posture. Y/N took note, yet she snuggled into me after the movement. Ackk!! I couldn't resist. I locked both of my arms around her and bent my head down to see her more clearly.
Her eyes were dropping down tiredly, she was nearly asleep already. I pressed one slow, soft kiss up to the side of her head. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel her smile. It made me smile even more. I released ever so slightly and moved my kiss down her head, diagonally across to her cheek. I stopped there, my muzzle was resting just above her skin. I giggled under my breath just a bit. I could feel her breathing with my arms around her. As long as she was in my arms, I could keep her safe!
Then my mind started to wander...
I could be everything she'd ever need....but her family..! No. I couldn't. How could that ever come across to me? How could I ever think of that?!!
Y/N's head moved back against my shoulder, away from my muzzle. I was..slightly disappointed. She's definitely asleep by now.. my chest cavity opened a crack and I reached down to grab her shirt that I stole. I hesitated, my chest closing shut. For days that was the closest I could ever get to her. Before we properly met, the closest I could get was hearing her voice from around the house. Yeeesh, am I a simp. Wait-WHERE AM I GETTING ALL THESE WORDS FROM?!!?
Before I didn't even know a kiss was a sign of affection-What in the world-?!
I snapped out of my inner analysis. No. I'm here for time with Y/N while I still can, before I have to go back to hiding in the basement....that sounds creepier than it is.
I lifted her head up gently with my hand. Could I...? No, she'd kill me. But there's still a chance she'll stay asleep, so no harm in trying!
I adjusted my position a bit, leaning down, and I slipped my muzzle up to her lips. My eyes widened. This is so strange! How do people do this? Am I doing it right? Should I be doing this? She's only a teenager!
I wasn't supposed to have intended age, but I know I had drawn those feelings from somewhere, and the only victim close enough to that was him.
I snapped out of the haze of thought and processed my situation. No, that doesn't mean anything. My feelings are my own. My eyes closed again and I slid my hand gently from Y/N's chin up to her cheek where I pulled my snout away slowly. We aren't through the first episode of your show, and I manage to put you to sleep by then....heh~
A decent amount of time passed as I sat next to Y/N, stroking her hair in my lap. Further away, I could hear the tires of an old, rusted car tracking along the road. Her parents were back already..
I slowly slipped away from Y/N, letting her fall onto her bed with the blanket spread out over her. They pulled into the parking lot, time to go. I backtracked away from the bed, and I peeked at her from the doorway one last time.
The car doors opened as I trudged back down to the basement.
I sat down on the box in the middle of the room, letting my eyes stare forward and my body fell motionless.

"We should leave a note."
"Right."
My eyes snapped open to the voices of Y/N's parents. Their footsteps led down the hall from the kitchen. There was the jingling sound of the keys and the door opening and closing. I waited until their car pulled out of the driveway and I was sure they were gone.
I heaved myself up onto my legs and thought for a moment. Based on her parents' tones, they were whispering to each other, so could that mean Y/N and Cody are asleep?
I peeked around the corner to Y/N's room. She was still asleep, but she looked pretty cold, even curled up in her blankets. I slowly stepped along the flooring not to make much sound. Standing next to her bed, I put a hand gently onto her arm and rubbed it up and down in hopes to slowly wake her up.
Y/N's eyebrows furrowed before opening her eyes halfway. She was still really tired.
"F-Freddy?" She said softly.
I smiled at the sound of her voice. "Yes, birthday girl~?"
Y/N paused and squinted her eyes. "M-My nose is kinda stuffy...." she said. I looked at her in worry. "But don't worry, it's probably just chills...."
I could feel her body start to shiver. My ears drooped down. "I need to worry, Y/N. Isn't this what you call sick?"
Before she could answer, Y/N fell back asleep. I softly rubbed my thumb up and down her cheek. My ears lowered, I didn't want her to feel this way. I slipped onto the bed from behind her and put her head onto my lap. She turned onto her stomach and hugged my waist.
"Where are my...?" She trailed off tiredly.
"You're parents left for work, don't worry right now. Just rest. You can talk to me if you want." I pulled up her pillow underneath her head and she smiled.
"Thanks, Fred." I smiled warmly and the girl and reached down. I stroked my hand back and forth along her back. Though, I jumped up when her back heaved up and she coughed out onto her pillow. I looked down at her in worry. How should I take care of you?