FNAF TRAILERS

Posters
First of all, the movie poster.
I appreciate that the animatronics are being revealed FIRST, and each with their own poster. I love the movie's logo, too. Someone pointed out if you zoom in on Chica's eye, you can see someone taking the picture for the poster. Having these be the actual animatronics lined up, and not renders, is just amazing. Amazing.
In my opinion, the purple makes the poster pop out more than the usual horror movie poster. It's vibrant. And the red eyes are a nice touch, for me, at least. I think they go well with the purple. But hey, that's just an opinion. My own opinion.

Movie trailer
I loved the animatronics' designs, they look directly out of the game. But of course, not directly out of a video game. That would look weird and way too cgi, even if they ARE practical effects. I showed my friend a picture of Bonnie and they immediately went "oooooh bad cgi...😬"
The actors are 10/10, I love the casting, I love the new characters being added so it's not just us and Mike the ENTIRE FILM. Matthew Lillard as William Afton was not something I thought I needed, but I did.
🙁
So, of course, the red eyes. On Freddy, I'll admit, they look kinda weird. I think they looked fine on Bonnie's shot because his pupils were completely different from Freddy's. That's my one nitpick, and even if it isn't as scary as the black eyes.
I'll go more into depth about my argument about the red eyes at the end. But the trailer looks GREAT.

Game trailer
THE FNAF SB DLC TRAIILLLEEERRRR
I was legit sad to see the Pizzaplex run down, and to see everyone completely demolished after all this time. Especially Roxy, since she was hurting so much from even less damage. But to have no face at all??? Dang.
BUT THEN SUN AND MOOOOONNN
I was so sad to see them TORN APART MY BABIIEEESSSS
As much as I LOVE their design it's also so SAD...
I love how they're going for the darker tone they promised, FNaF needs that. July is also a perfect release time since it's still during the summer and will give time for me to make fanfics and fanart of it before starting next school year lol

This is definitely FNaF's year. We're starting off with FNaF trending from the casting calls, resprouting from the teaser, and it's only gonna get bigger from here. We've got how many smaller teasers, teaser images, etc. lined up??? Not to mention an OFFICIAL TRAILER!!!! The DLC had better bring back the Security Breach era, or maybe a new Security Breach era. So the DLC can bring fans back in, then the movie will keep 'em there, and this year should be FULL of FNaF hype
Omg I'm so excited

THE RED EYES
I'm gonna acknowledge this and all the drama going on cause well we always have to have a bit of drama, right? XD
I like the red eyes overall. I do think y'all are valid for saying you don't like them or they're goofy or whatever. But y'all aren't valid if you think bullying a full on company will make them change this minor thing y'all don't like.
The red glow is coming FROM THE ANIMATRONICS THEMSELVES. The studio would have to change up the physical animatronics and reshoot, or just add cgi effects to the animatronics which could make them look WORSE. The casting call proves that some cgi will be used, but I feel like using it for the eyes will make them look even worse quality. I don't want it to look worse, and I really don't want this thing to be delayed again.
My opinion on the eyes? They're fine, they aren't what I expected, but I wasn't surprised that they were added in. Though I feel like there would be a reason for the animatronics to have red eyes instead of black. I mean, it could be harder to recreate because of a large use of practical effects. Maybe it's lore relevant like the theories floating around.
But here's one thing that I found...

OFFICIAL TRAILER LEAK
SPOILER WARNING SCROLL TILL YOU PASS THE NEXT BOLD

So I saw the leaked trailer. I saw some of it, the rest I couldn't make out very much. But there were a few shots where the animatronics were ACTIVE, but no red eyes. The eyes could be a thing just for the end or when they specifically find a CHILD. Not only are there different shots for the normal eyes, but there's also a shot of what appears to be Golden Freddy inside a taxi cab.
GOLDEN FREDDY has the black eyes, with I think a blue pupil in the middle of one eye. I also wanna mention that the Puppet has an official voice actor for this movie and they have nothing EXCEPT black eyes so....
Oh, and also. Springtrap's eyes are pretty dang accurate, so you'd think there's a REASON Scott had the red eyes....

End of trailer spoilers
It's already been publicly confirmed that the Puppet and Golden Freddy have voice actors. So they're DEFINITELY in the movie.
So I THINK. MY PERSONAL THEORY.
The core four will have red eyes ONLY when hunting ABBY. So like, maybe towards the end?? Freddy appears behind Mike in the released teaser trailer, but his eyes are normal. It's only when Abby appears that the animatronics have red eyes.
AND THEN.
Golden Freddy and the Puppet are in the movie right? Their only appearances in the games are with the black eyes with the white dots, SO. I think we'll see the black eyes on JUST THEM so they're more scary than the usual animatronics and they look different.
This is BLUMHOUSE we're talking about, so I'll just trust in the process.
So yea :>

BACK TO THE SECURITY BREACH DLC TRAILER XD
It's not talked about ENOUGH, honestly. I absolutely love the new animatronic designs, they're completely just RUINED and DEMOLISHED I love it. Steel Wool wasn't kidding when they said the DLC will be a lot darker.
AND GUESS WHAT?!!!
Someone on the set of the FNaF film said they talked to Scott and he said he's taking more control over the DLC since Steel Wool kinda screwed up the story with the endings and everything. Made things a lot more confusing.
So Scott's taking the reigns for THIS one, then overseeing development for future games every three or four months.
SO SCOTT'S BACK!!! 🥹😭
Also.
SUN AND MOON MY BABIIEEEESSSS THEY LOOK SICK BUT THEY'RE SO BROKEN IT HURRTTSSSS
It kinda hurts to see the Pizzaplex so banged up. Especially after getting attached to it through that whole Security Breach era in 2022. Like. It's pretty sad ngl. Kinda nostalgic despite happening only a year ago lol
On the bright side, CANON ECLIPSE DESIGN‼️

So yea those are my thoughts on the whole thing....

IAM TONGI WON AMERICAN IDOOOLLLLL
NOW I CAN GO AROUND SAYING I WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS AN AMERICAN IDOL 😜