Chapter 33: Some DeJa Vu

A/N: So I decided to do both. As in, I'm making a separate book for the "sequel" AND putting the chapters on here as well. There won't be any real clarification of it being a sequel but from now on. It is :)

Y/N shoved open the massive doors, a fresh aroma rushing to her face. "Wow..." you gasped silently, admiring the nearly futuristic style of the place.
Circus Baby's Pizza World.
The first large room you were greeted with was massive. Kids ran around screaming while adults chatted on the side, some trying to control their children, and some teenagers hanging out by the party tables. The centerpiece should have been the stage, up in the very back, but still in perfect view. Multiple party tables lined the front of the stage while normal tables for customers were scattered further off. On each table was a few tokens and a themed party hat with one of the characters on it. Speaking of the characters, well...
You'd never actually seen them before, no. Just in advertisements and posters. And those party hats mentioned. People said they almost seemed alive in their own way.
For sure, the technology here was too advanced for just a kids attraction, in your opinion. You talked to some people and they thought that might be the reason adults went there too. Y/N looked around for the front desk, but instead came across an employee who didn't look very happy with himself. He was around your age, mopping the corner of the room and headphones cancelling out the surrounding chaos.
You tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to jolt up. "H-Hi, um. Sorry, I'm new here, and..I was wondering where the front office is?" You asked sheepishly.
"Oh, uh." He said, turning to you and pulling his headphones down. "The door to the office is by the front stage. Go to the stage, to the left is a door that'll lead you to the big guy." He smirked, giving you a couple eyebrow raises. "Ok, off ya go." His sarcastic demeanor returning.
You shrugged and followed his instructions simply. Just as you opened the door next to the stage, you heard kids begin to clamor from behind you.
"They're coming!"
"Everyone look!"
"I heard that they...."
"Look, look!"
You would have turned around to see what they were so excited about, but you figured with the dayshift, you'd have plenty of time to see everything about this place. You pressed through the door and let the following chaos behind you fade out. A dark hallway wound out in front of you, and you stepped down, letting the door gently close shut behind you.

He actually wasn't so bad. Your boss. His name was Henry, and he was the co-owner of Circus Baby's. Then there was the owner, who worked close to the big, infamous company, Fazbear Entertainment. Apparently the owner almost never shows up anywhere-like he's nonexistent. You didn't know what his name was, but Henry told you not to worry about it.
He didn't ask you very many questions for a job interview, it looked like he already looked into your profile. Which was both good and unsettling, though.
Anyways, you got the job easy as a night time security guard. You did prefer the night, and you thought it'd be a lot easier seeing just a glimpse how things were during the day. Speaking of which, you had to walk through all that again. There were children running around left and right, screaming with excitement. You were surprised they hadn't knocked down some of the party tables yet.
"Ahahahaha!!" A voice called out on the speakers.
"He's coming!"
"Everyone hide!"
Children started dashing under the tablecloths, behind working desks, into different play structures. And for once, all was silent.
"I don't know where you are, but I will find the perfect performer for my show tonight!" The speaker called out again. Wait, that didn't sound right. The sound didn't seem to come from the speakers above you this time.
There were multiple thunks from down the hall to your left. "Ahahaha!" The dramatic voice cackled. Suddenly, a large mechanical figure launched out from the dark hall. The figure then unfolded upwards, slowly revealing itself.
A white fox stood in the corner of the large party room. He had pink highlights along his limbs and a brighter pink on his torso and muzzle. Two yellow eyes turned and pierced into you.
"Well, well, who do we have here?" The fox mused, starting to walk in your direction. Yup. He was the obnoxious speaker voice. You turned around, then looked back at him. You pointed to yourself and raised an eyebrow questioningly. The fox pointed at you in response. He stopped in front of you and took a bow. "I believe you're new here! Aren't you?"
"U-Um, yeah. Yeah, I am," you replied, a smile slipping into your face. The fox smiled back and took your hand into his.
"Foxy, pleasure to meet your acquaintance. And your name might be...?"
"Y-Y/N.." you stuttered, a small flutter in your chest from the gesture. Foxy stood up and led you by the hand to the exit.
"Oh, now I remember. Your name was just uploaded into the database, dear. So I do believe you have night shift....tonight! Tonight?" He turned to you for an answer. You nod. "Well, then! I hope you can make my show tonight, dearest, you'll never forget it."
You pressed open the glass door at the entrance and stepped through.
"I'll be there, then," you smiled back at Foxy. The door slowly closed as you walked away. Behind you at the last second, you heard Foxy say something in a largely inciting matter, followed by more excited childrens' chatter.
You didn't even bring up to yourself how oddly sentient the robot was, you knew just how advanced Fazbear Entertainment was.
For now, Foxy's interactions with the customers was just adorable.