My parents almost found my Wattpad

Published July 17, 2021
Hey, remember when I posted that vent about being insecure cause I'm a Funtime Freddy simp? And I said I was imagining scenarios where my parents found out?
Yeah.
Almost happened today.
🥲
I am so flipping scared. Cause my parents found some vent art on my phone that was associated with my little crush on Funtime Freddy (picture above). I had to explain what a vent was and they seemed to get a bad impression of it and WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL I TOLD THEM WHAT WAS WRONG.
So I typed it out on my phone cause I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud. I hinted towards "fnaf" and "simp", and look where that got me. My mom looked outright DISGUSTED with me when she said "Wait you want to date them??"
Actually no I just wanna cuddle up in bed with them all night 🥰
But no.
The conversation ended with me saying that I had a child-like "obsession" that my parents were totally okay with. Like I DEFINITELY don't get butterflies when watching FunFred. FunFred is my comfort character and I still take pride in that, but I don't think my parents would look at me the same way again if they found out what I'm doing on here.
That's all.
Still gonna update! Probably sometime next week cause summer school work for my history class 😑
THE SIMPS SHALL RISE ✊

Edit: July 24, 2022
MAN, if I said THIS was a close call, I wouldn't believe what happened this week. 😓

Really funny that this happened around the same time as THIS. So just earlier this week I was trying to sign into an account for a website. It was for, ironically, that history class I just mentioned. And my mom said she'd help with it. But in order to do so, she had to access my Gmail. And for some reason, ON MY GMAIL, was all of my Wattpad notifications.
I wears peacefully eating a brownie on the other side of the room when I hear,
"Hey, —-, what's 'Wattpad'? And what in the world is 'My Cupcake'??"
I am very sure I would have died that night or attempted to kill myself instead..if my brother hadn't jumped in. He said it was some app that I wrote my dragon stories on and where we looked at funny incorrect quotes. Which was true in a way. My mom said she was fine with it as long as I wasn't messaging any one.
And then she just totally forgot about it.
My bro actually saved my ass that day damn.