~Holidays Special~

Drawing I did :D
So this is gonna just be a collection of headshots and scenarios, cause I'm lazy and don't wanna spend too much time on this.
It's gonna be Holidays as in Christmas and New Years. Yup. Cause I don't have the guts to do them separately and have a Christmas special AFTER it passed.
AND I am FREAKING OUT over how fast people are reading through this book and how many people have read it so far-I mean-
THIS IS WELL OVER 50K READS!! AND I'M WELL OVER 100 FOLLOWERS!!!
A special chapter is in the works so I'll be using by that as my thanks. Quick heads up it's gonna be pretty long SO I'll be taking my time on that. Until then have this garbage :)

Freddy Fazbear:
-Freddy loves all of the traditional activities during Christmas. You love hearing him talk about the things he wished he could do to celebrate, so you decided to take him home with you.
-He'd help with making food and keeping the place organized. After all he was a very tidy person.
-As a gift, he'd spend some quality time on a simple gift, like a small card or something.
You always loved his gifts because he put the time and effort into it.
-For New Year's, you would sit down next to your window and watch the fireworks from inside with blankets. Freddy wanted to be cozy on this exciting night with you.

Foxy:
-He enjoys tradition just as much as Freddy does, but he likes taking on more active activities.
-Somehow, chugging eggnog was thrown in the mix. Where did the eggnog even come from? It's a pizzeria-
-Foxy still would rather keep his ego up and play things tough around you, so many moments like gift exchanges would be behind the curtains in Pirate Cove.
-For New Year's, he'd gladly stay up all night with you.
-The company did offer you the night off, but you took your shift. Foxy was all the family you could have for the holidays, after all.
-You bring snacks. And apple cider because it's a requirement.
-Most of the time you two hang out with the rest of the gang, but other than that, you're having some alone time waiting the night out.

Withered Bonnie:
-Withered Bonnie never really cared for the holidays. He was too wrapped up in his own troubles to worry about things like that.
-He also didn't care much for spending time with you.
-Scratch that, he does. He thinks about you all the time and secretly obsesses hoping to find the perfect gift for you.
-He wouldn't get anything too over the top, he didn't want anyone to suspect he liked you in that way. Which he did. He liked you a lot.
-That made finding out a gift for you very difficult. He didn't ask around for what he could get you, so he only took a best guess.
-Spoiler alert, he did get you something, an original Bonnie plush not the toy version of him.
-Alas, his worries came true. Everyone was kinda teasing him about having a crush on you, while you were just flattered. You thought it was actually pretty adorable.
-That was the last you saw of him on Christmas, but on New Year's Eve, you decided to spend a bit more time with him.
-Maybe quality time was the key to drawing the rabbit out of his shell.

Toy Bonnie:
-Much like Withered Bonnie, he tried to play it cool around you, while he was silently panicking about what to get.
-He asked the other toys what you liked and didn't get much out of it besides your favorite color was f/c.
-For Christmas, the whole operation was up to the Freddy's and the Puppet, so Toy Bonnie didn't have very much in store for you.
-Bonnie would claim to have only the best gift ever in store for you, but tbh, he panicked too much with each possible gift and couldn't choose between any of his ideas.
-When you did have time alone, Toy Bonnie gave you the one gift he already had. He just took out his guitar and played a short, sweet song for you.
-It was supposed to be a little private moment, but Mangle ended up hearing everything and word got out.
-So now Bonnie was able to drag you out for "couple time" in front of pretty much everyone. What was it called? Public display of affection? Idk these words. Welp. That's all. :)

Springtrap:
-Springtrap. Whoo. He should be a doozy.
-He wanted nothing to do with gift giving. You should be satisfied with him already.
-You come down to Fazbear's Fright to spend some quality time with your pal Springtrap before Christmas because unlike all these other headcanons, you had family over for the holiday.
-Most of the time he complains about how annoying these new teenagers are, and you start hammering on about your life. Then he says something that shocks you.
-"Oh, and uh. U-Um. Merry Christmas, Y/N...I guess."
-Your heart melts and you take out the gift you get him.
-A box of My Little Pony figures.
-Springtrap loses it and starts chasing you around the attraction. You eventually make it out, though.
-A few days later you have the balls to come back and apparently your New Year's Eve is completely free. So why not spend it with the creepy withered animatronic?
-You're a little skeptical at first, but seeing the Springtrap has calmed down calms your nerves down a bit, too.
-You two go through the normal hang out routine, but then Springtrap leads you up onto the roof of Fazbear's Fright. You watch the fireworks and you nearly pass out on Springtrap.
-But you're just barely awake enough to feel Springtrap hug you, affectionately, for the first time.

Funtime Freddy:
-This guy is ALL ABOUT the holidays and decorations and food and the activities and the FUN TIMES!!! He is ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC to share that with you this year!
-He doesn't worry about what to get you because he's been planning way ahead of time. FunFred has a habit of doing that.
-He'd plan out Valentines Day gifts for you and Halloween costumes for you, him, and Bon Bon.
-He'd spend Christmas Eve celebrating with the gang, but Christmas Day was reserved only for you.
-Cuddles and games all freaking day long. He'd probably steal you a plushie by the end of the day.
-He liked to go a little overboard with staying up for New Years and takes the holiday as an excuse to run around all night.
-Can be a little chaotic gremlin but you love him ❤️

Molten Freddy:
-Molten's a little more chill than Funtime Freddy, but he still gets pumped up for the holidays.
-He just hangs out with you the whole time.
-He's literally got no one else. The Scraps don't do holidays and the newer animatronics in the pizzeria hate the scraps.
-You take the poor guy home with you on Christmas Eve. Cause you've taken him home a couple times in the past already.
-He'll stand behind you and plop his head onto your shoulder watching you cook.
-As soon as you say you need to grab something, Molten dashes over yonder and is right next to you in a second with whatever you needed.
-He doesn't eat any of it, but he pretends he can. It's adorable.
-The two of you stayed up at night watching Christmas movies. Molten's favorite was Elf.
-You ended up getting Molten a sweater and an edit of a Rockstar Bonnie plush to make it look like BonBon.
-Molten would've started crying his eye out if he could, saying thanks for the plush and apologizing for not getting you anything.
-You had Molten over for New Years Eve too just to show him what you do as tradition on the holiday.
-Another round of food and staying up watching movies, except this time Molten forced you into his lap and cuddled you to death.
-After that night, you found yourself taking him to your house almost every other day and figured that he could just stay with you. Which he happily agreed with.

Lefty:
-Remember when I said none of the scraps did the holidays? I meant Scraptrap and Scrap Baby. Lefty's chill. He just said no to Molten cause he doesn't like him.
-He doesn't really look into gifts, and neither do you. The two of you together is all you'd need for the holidays.
-Instead of taking Lefty to your home for Christmas, you meet him in the pizzeria.
-The new animatronics are cool with Lefty.
-Y'all play games and Chica stole food from the kitchen earlier so there's plenty to go around.
-Christmas, surprisingly, you and Lefty don't have that much contact. You sit next to each other, he holds your hand for a bit, but then it's done.
-Christmas was a bit disappointing tbh.
-For New Years though, you did take Lefty home.
-You make some food and even though Lefty technically can't eat, he forces food down his mouth and says it's delicious.
-The two of you go outside in the back of your car to watch fireworks.
-Even though you didn't want to go cause someone could see Lefty, he didn't care and led you outside anyway.
-"You shouldn't be ashamed, it's just us! Besides, if you try to keep me hidden, I'll end up making more of a fuss." :)

OKAY, but real fast, YES I HAVE heard the buzz over GlamFred and Sun. Not gonna lie, at first I thought Glamrock Freddy was reasonable to simp for but Sunny-??!
...and now that Security Breach has come out I too find myself simping for the Sunny D man. Might pop up a few times in some one shots.
Please forgive my hypocrisy.