Chapter 28 Preview

1. That video is still hilarious and that picture is adorable
2. Sorry for the lack of chapters on this, I just uploaded a fairly long Withered Bonnie one shot and a couple chapters for my Molten x Reader story
3. HALLOWEEN IS COMING!! I am so excited, it's my favorite holiday BY FAR and I wanted to make something FNaF related for it. I just might do Lefty....what do you guys think?

Both of Y/N's parents sat at the foot of Y/N's bed. It was around noon that same day she started getting a fever. Funtime Freddy listened carefully from the basement.
"I don't know if we should go if you're sick," Y/D/N said. He turned to your mom. "Should one of us stay home? Or maybe both of us?" You were honestly nervous to have your parents around all of a sudden, you didn't want Funtime Freddy to do something drastic because of it.
"I can take care of Y/N," all three fold you turned to the doorway. Cody stood there with his arms crossed. "You guys are usually gone until 3, right? I can just make oatmeal for breakfast and something easy like a sandwich for lunch!" He said.
"I do appreciate the offer, Cody, but no. What if you two are in danger?" Y/M/N asked. We have a killer animatronic in the basement if that helps, your mind threatened to blurt out.
"We could have the neighbors watch out for them, kinda like when we were at the hospital." Your dad suggested.
Then something clicked.
"Oh! We could have Dorothy over!" You exclaimed. Your parents looked at each other. Y/D/N shrugged.
"I don't see why not." He said. "We trust Dorothy, don't we?"
"Yes, but that means we'd have to pick up the house first. I don't want this place looking like a pigsty." Your mom remarked with a playful grin.
You smiled.
"I can go pick up!" Cody piped up before rushing off to the living room.
"Wow, I guess he's got it then!" Your dad exclaimed. "Well! We'll call Dorothy's parents in a bit, okay? Get better, sweet pea!" Both of your parents walked out of your room waving.
You waved them goodbye and sat back in your bed, waiting for them to pull out of the driveway.
When was the last time we had Dorothy over? It seems like forever since I've seen her....
You heard Cody yelling from the halls.
"Hey, stop! That isn't cool, man! She needs rest!"
"Exactly! I'm just gonna help!!"
"Oh, boy..." you whispered under your breath.
Cody was sent flying past your doorway into your room. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!" He stuck a thumbs up.
"Oops! Sorry, Cody! I sometimes forget my own strength! Haha!!"