The incident

We had team tryouts the other day, with my same volleyball team from last year. I have absolutely nothing against them, everyone's really nice. But. There was a certain incident during our trip to the mainland that still messes with my head.
I was twitching. Shaking. In the back of the van. My face was wet and hot from the sobbing. My hands both tucked away in my bag squeezing the life out of a Freddy plush I forgot to put away at the rental house.
There were some small thoughts in practice that triggered a whole landslide.
I am not exaggerating,
when I say that was the hardest, most cruel mental challenge I have ever been through. I felt like screaming.
And no one noticed.
No one was there.
No one could turn to the person right beside them and ask if they were okay. Because I'm still not okay. I want to get all of this out to someone, to a friend I know knows me better than most people would.
Sometimes I need to talk, but I don't know where to start, to be honest. And I don't want to go into any....darker topics.
I can't really get over that my parents threatened me with therapy, just knowing it was a way to vent, and not knowing that I enjoyed it.
Anyway....that's all for now.
I'll be putting up a vent book to keep these out of the way, and I could just update that whenever the heck I wanted.
Bye now.