Storytime #4-FNaF Confessions/Scenario

Something hilarious happened the other day.
I've gotten exposed once again 🥲
Sort of.
I was talking with my friends and we were on the common topic of fandoms, and my friend A said "all the fictional characters I've liked have only been human". And I say "ha! Complete opposite for me, they're all not human".
Then we start talking about fictional characters being cute for some reason XD
Just as a teasing way to each other, then my friend A starts bringing up Wings of Fire dragons and another friend, E turns to me and says "mmm, yes, those animatronics"
And I just get flustered right then and there. She knows. She's onto my YouTube channel, so she knows. I have a suspicious amount of FunFred on my channel. Which is funny cause at first I planned on dragons and dragons only but my brain was like N O P E!!

So that's the story of how my friends now know I fangirl for animatronics to the point where it shouldn't be healthy.

Here have some FNaF confessions while you're here cause I'm gonna get these out eventually.

1. I simp for FunFred, Lefty, Withered Bon and Springtrap. But Lefty's basically a girl, cause she's possessed by Charlie? I know I'm straight but she questions my sexuality sometimes 😓

2. I try to reference FNaF as much as possible in my life. I dunno why. Same goes with wings of fire but still. My mom said today that she kept waking up around 1 and I screeched "AROUND 1:34 AM PERHAPS!??"

3. I am..conflicted by the FNaF ships. I first think "Aww, cute!" But logic goes "dead children"

4. I sometimes see FunFred in a therapeutic sense. I used to accuse of myself being obsessed with him, and that it was distracting me from school. So why not turn the problem into a solution? So there I am playing FunFred in the back of my head keeping me on task during the day, and at night I kinda sorta would fantasize just venting to him about things. It helped me sleep a lot better.

5. My mind is...very strange. I do simp for FunFred, yes, but which one...? I keep switching from SL Funtime Freddy to CTW Funtime Freddy to Molten Funtime Freddy 😑

BONUS:
You know how people have a certain "taste" in people?
I have absolutely no clue what my mind has in store. I mean, with Fizzarolli from Helluva Boss and Funtime Freddy yes I understand that. But it's gone from Springtrap to F R E A K I N G Trollex from Trolls 2 😣

Welp that's all I've got in store. Again working on Rockstar Fredboi then Chapter 17, which should be a B L A S T with what I've got in store.