Some fun scares~HALLOWEEN SPECIAL??

No. No. It's not happening again. NO. NONONONO-😖
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 👻🎃
Edit: HAHA yeah..this was two WEEKS late :^

They were all here.
They were all freaking here at the same.
Freaking.
Time.
You used the Fazbear Funtime Service cause you loved their animatronics as a kid and still loved tinkering around with robotic animals.
Last summer you requested a black bear with one eye they called Lefty. Haha. Cause his left eye was gone.
But he never came.
Then for Christmas that year, you requested Funtime Freddy so you could surprise your brother. He freaking loved that bear.
But the bear never came.
For this year's Halloween, Fazbear Entertainment started sending out scary and withered looking animatronics. And since you already requested two bears, now you were going to go with two rabbits.
Springtrap and Withered Bonnie. Springtrap was supposed to give your friend down the road a little surprise, but apparently, he never came.
Neither did Withered Bonnie.
You were pretty bummed, but at least the company gave you your money back. AND with the new Pizzaplex in development, you thought you might get a lot more of these 80's themed animatronics to chew on.
Well, I DID say they were all at your house, correct? Yup. Before we get to that part, let's go back just a bit....

It was the night of Hallow's Eve, and you had just finished putting up the last of your decorations—two skeletons to hang "dead" from the tree outside. Gotta save the best for last, right?
You closed the door behind you with a click from the lock and threw your shoes off your feet onto the floor. Y/N sighed.
"We're almost through Halloween..." you slumped as you walked into the kitchen. "Why did it have to go by so quickly this year?"
As you passed the kitchen window, something shined into your eye as if the sunlight had reflected off of something. You squinted and looked outside once the light was gone.
Nothing.
Not a clue to where the light had come from. Hmm....funny. You carried on with dinner, but before you could, a mechanical whirring sound came from outside your house. Becoming rather aggravated with the racket outside, you stuck your head out of the window and looked around. Your small yard was empty as usual.
You ducked back inside and locked the window.
Knock knock!!
You flinched for some reason. Man, this was starting to get on your nerves. You peeked out of your window, only to see a stuck skid off down the road. In front of your door was a box.
Very suspicious at first, you opened your front door and eyes the box. On the front it was labeled "Fazbear Entertainment".
You thought it was weird that they would give you a package when it was so late, and then zip off. Maybe they were in a hurry..?
Then you remembered your plans for Halloween and brought the box inside. Maybe your little friend inside could help spook things up a bit.
It was tall—okay, not THAT tall. Maybe a few inches taller than you. You took a knife and cut the straps holding it together. The side of the box loosened and you eased it onto the ground. Looking up, Y/N couldn't believe her eyes.
At first she was disappointed. This thing wasn't as scary! It was a white mechanical bear, a similar model to Freddy, and it had a blue rabbit as a hand puppet. It looked like Bonnie. There was a small pamphlet at the foot of the bear.
"Funtime Freddy," you read aloud. "Hmm. You're 10 months late," Y/N laughed. The bear's blue eyes stared off into space.
But then the speaker jolted up into action. "You could say I'm fashionably late!" Y/N screamed and jumped back, stumbling over herself and finally catching onto the counter.
"You-you just-" you stuttered. The joints on the robot shifted and gears sputtered into life. The bear stepped out of the box ducking under a bit and approached you. His movements were almost as natural as a human's. Fazbear Entertaibment wasn't kidding at ALL when they said these things were lifelike.
"What did I just do?" Funtime Freddy teased a bit. Y/N tried to get out any kind of sound. Any kind of response, but she couldn't find any. "Okay, now if you're done with your little existential crisis, I think I'd rather have some kind of introduction. So without any further delay, I'm Funtime Freddy Fazbear! My partner in crime and hand puppet Bon Bon isn't here, but in the meantime you get to hang out with the one and only me!" He stuck his arms out in a dramatic gesture with a wide smile. You stood there with wide eyes gawking at the animatronic.
Freddy sighed. "Okay, let me explain-"
There was a loud crash from across the house. You yelled in surprise and rushed to where the sound came from.
Your room.
Shattered glass was scattered across the floor and there was a large gaping hole in one of the windows. Large enough for-
Just a slight movement from behind your bed caused you to duck into the closet.
"Eyy, Bonnie!!" Funtime Freddy cheered. You peeked out to see them interact. Freddy had a very cheerful expression while holding his arms out expecting a hug. Across him was an indigo rabbit animatronic. It's face was torn from its head leaving nothing but two glowing red "eyes" to show its expressions. It's left arm was just barely stitched on, but it held on well enough to move.
"Bonnie" had his arms crossed as it glared across at Funtime Freddy.
"Oy, not this guy again," Bonnie grumbled.
Freddy didn't seem that fazed by the rabbit's pessimistic attitude and maintained his smile.
"It's been so long! How've you been, buddy?!!" Freddy screeched enthusiastically.
Bonnie flinched and knocked on his ears a bit. "Yeah, I'm doing good," he said. "While me and Springtrap have been searching HOUSE AFTER HOUSE for this one, after getting lost seemingly HUNDREDS of TIMES!!"
"Oh, you AND Springtrap? Well, where is he?!" Freddy said.
Bonnie gestured over to you. "Stalking the girl as we speak." You squeaked and rushed away from your closet to Freddy. And you were glad you did. A grossly colored green rabbit crept out of the shadows that had been set just behind you.
"BONNIE FOR THE LOVE OF SCOTT!!" He yelled. Bonnie shrugged and kept a skeptical stare. Springtrap charged towards you, but then Freddy stepped in front of you.
"Spring, wait! She's the one who ordered you, too?" Freddy protested.
Springtrap thought for a moment.
"..yes?"
"SO, she's the one who got you two out of the parts and service?"
"....yes." The two rabbits responded. Funtime Freddy put his hands on his hips pridefully and stepped to the side to reveal your terrified figure.
"Sorry if I scared you earlier, miss." Bonnie apologized. "Spring has a certain fashion of greeting people." Springtrap growled. He cleared his face and throat and approached you.
"Well, I do know that we've never met, and that I've never gotten a close up look at you, but may I just say.." he glanced to Bonnie for a moment and huffed. One more reset. "That you...are..stunning?"
Springtrap's eyes flickered from you to Bonnie, whose right hand and loss of a face was twitching. You couldn't tell why, though.
Freddy moved you aside. "OKAY, I think that's enough. Me and Y/N get to play together now!"
"Woah woah, hold your horses, eh?" Bonnie protested. "It IS Hallows Eve, so me and Springtrap should have some time with her."
"WHY SHOULD I GO WITH ANY OF YOU?!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE HECK YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Y/N yelled. The animatronics froze.
Springtrap crouched down to your level. He must have been over a foot taller than you...
"We're advanced robots with an AI programmed to mimic certain 'characters' from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. From the 1980s. That's how we're alive, to put it simply. Feel better now?" There was a dark tone to his voice that made you say he's just to be safe.
Funtime Freddy took your hand again and held you closer to him. You were a bit uncomfortable to why these guys were all arguing over who should hang out with you first.
"I'm gonna go take her to play some games, as promised. Spring can have her afterwards."
You were actually quite annoyed that he said Spring could "have you" afterwards. You weren't some kind of toy!! Freddy looked at Bonnie, who only huffed and shrugged. Freddy nodded firmly and closed the door to you room.
"Wait, that's my room." You processed that those two were in your room now.
"They'll be fine," Freddy said returning to his happy tone of voice. "So, what do you wanna play first?!!" He cheered.
You would say you weren't in the mood for games, but you couldn't resist the hopeful look on his face. He looked like a little kid, to be honest with yourself.
Y/N sighed. "How about hide and seek?"
"Ooh! I love that game! What a good choice!!"
"Thanks, I'll count first." You said. You were actually kind of curious to where this six foot animatronic would hide. You walked to the corner and covered your eyes. A small smile crept onto your face when you heard Freddy's loud footsteps go down the hall.
"Eight...nine....ten!! Ready or not, here I come!" You called. You looked around the living room. Funny, he was actually not bad at hiding. Then you opened your pantry and Freddy fell out from on top of you. Y/N ducked out of the way as Freddy fell on the floor. You started laughing along with him for some reason and fell over, too. Freddy pulled you up next to him as he kept laughing. He stopped and sighed, resting his head on yours.
"Well, your turn to hide!" He beamed. Hiding from a living animatronic. Boy, this'll be fun....
You were a bit nervous, so you dashed away from Freddy and into the cleaning closet full of, you guessed it, cleaning stuff. You closed the door behind you. The only light coming through was the small amount shining from underneath the door. Other than that, it was pitch black. You could only feel your own breath on your face.
After a while of silence, you wondered if Freddy even knew how to count...
"READY OR N-NOT, HERE I CO-OME!!"
Okay, so maybe he's just a really slow counter. You fidgeted your fingers and legs to get some feeling back into your limbs. The nerves around your. Off sprang back into action after the numbing silence and you felt something on your shoulders.
Gripping onto your shoulders.
You turned around, but the thing around your shoulders was suddenly brushed over your mouth and eyes. There was a lot of ruffling and struggling, but it seemed like you were so quiet. Freddy couldn't hear. Unless this was Freddy.
No.
You were tossed onto a surface and allowed to open your eyes again, setting them upon the sight of the one and only, Springtrap.
"Hello, darling," he greeted.
"...hey." Y/N replied rather awkwardly. You realized that you'd been tossed onto your mattress. You quickly sat up and glared at Springtrap. "Now what the HELL do you think you're doing??!" You snapped.
To your own frustration, Springtrap only laughed at your outburst. Once he calmed down, he laid his eyes back onto you.
"Don't worry about that, girlie~" he said, beginning to lean towards you. You responded by leaning back, but he kept creeping closer, up to the point where he was nearly hovering over you. "But you should be-"
"Answer the question."
You both turned to the side. Casually sitting on a chair, reading a book, was Bonnie.
"What?" Springtrap spat.
"You're acting like a creep, dude. Cut it out." Bonnie replied simply. Springtrap growled and started to Bonnie before being cut off. "If you like Y/N so much, then you should be giving some respect as well. Hmm?" Springtrap scowled and got off of the mattress entirely, causing you to stand up by its side.
When the green rabbit approached the other, he raised his hand to speak. He opened his mouth. But nothing came out.
He huffed and whispered something to Bonnie before storming off.
"Freddy!!" He called before storming off into the hall.
Withered Bonnie sat there and chuckled to himself. "He's an idiot, you know. Acts all tough on the outside trying to show he's clever, but he's really not. Kinda sad." Bonnie teased. His red eyes flashed over to you. "What did you want us for again?"
"O-Oh! Um..I was gonna use you two for decoration for Trick or Treating tomorrow, but now that you're alive I think that's kinda offensive to have you guys stand still for that long. Sorry."
"No, it's fine. I mean, that's what we were made to do, after all!" Bonnie chuckled before reverting to his bland expression. "But yeah, we're not very big fans of what we do."
You shrunk down.
Bonnie sighed and sat down on the mattress next to you. "But it's fine, I guess. You're probably the first person to give a crap about our feelings. Our opinions. Thanks."
"N-no problem!" You stuttered. Y/N yawned and started swaying to the side. "I wanna fall asleep, but I don't feel safe with Springtrap in my house."
Bonnie hummed in thought. His ears perked up all of a sudden. "I got it! I can keep an eye on Springtrap and your house overnight, but you gotta do one little thing for me."
"What's that?" You asked. Bonnie tapped his hand onto his lap and beckoned you. Kinda weirded out by his gesture, you played along and sat in his lap. "So, uh...what is this for?"
"To piss Springtrap off." Withered Bonnie snickered in delight. He wrapped one arm around your side and pulled you into his chest, resting the side of his head on top of yours.
You passed out quite shortly and was woken up with Springtrap bellowing at Bonnie in the living room the next morning. Did it really take him that long to see Bonnie? Or did they already fight and now the topic's been brought back?
You crawled out of bed and stopped in the hallway to look in the living room.
One idiot yelling, or idiot looking smug asf, and one idiot trying to cheer them up and break apart the argument.
Well...Happy Halloween, me.
Yay.