Chapter 41-The Party

"Fred. What the hell do you think you're doing."

Funtime Freddy stood guiltily over a powered down Bon Bon. He held a large container of glitter in his hand while leaning over as if he'd been meaning to pour it over the poor bunny.
"And what are you wearing?!!" You faced the poor janitor-in-training next to Freddy, Mike. Well, no, he wasn't actually a janitor, but he might as well be with all the work he does around the place. Mike was wearing a glittery purple tux with slick black pants. He had a top hat resembling Freddy's, but with a yellow flower placed in the middle, facing the whole world and screaming "HERE I AM" for all to hear.
"My uniform," Mike stated blankly.
"Your what? I don't have to wear that, do I?" You asked.
"Oh, no. I'm gonna be interacting with kids, that's why I'm wearing this. You're security, so you don't need to worry about that." Mike smiled at you.
You two had been getting along quite well recently. Once coming off as a moody teenager, Mike was actually well in his 20s and quite the character. He was enthusiastic around some, reserved and bitter around others. He didn't aspire to his father's legacy. Heck, he wanted nothing to do with it, but here he was, working at the restaurant Afton Robotics had the most influence on.
"At least you guys make good money?" You would say whenever Afton Robotics came up.
"But not everyone can say that? Come up with some original material." Mike finished your sentence for you.
"I'm just trying to say that maybe not everything is as bad as it seems."
Every time you said that, every time, Mike would look at you with an indescribable pain in his eyes. It looked too similar to be merely compared to horror. He was scared of something, but you highly doubted it could be his father himself and Mike wouldn't tell you what it was.
Anyways, back to the present.
"So..like, what? Are you two doing a show together or something?" You pointed between Freddy and Mike. They looked at each other with disgust and practically gagged in the other's direction, then in yours. "Yeesh. Drama kings." That was the one thing the two had in common. Actually, they did have a bit in common, at least enough to be potential friends. Yet Mike wasn't very tolerable of Freddy's antics, and Freddy thought Mike was a bore. Not to mention Freddy's suspicions of you and Mike suddenly hanging out a lot more.
"It sounds like you're not just 'hanging' out, y'know?" Freddy would huff at you.
"Well, I'm sorry I can't have a friend who turns out to be a guy, lo and behold!" You argued back at Freddy. "What happened to our little agreement, huh? No invasion of privacy?"
"I think it shouldn't be sooooo private that you're hanging out with your harmless little guy friend. And even if you two were a thing, I think cheating is a little worse than making a few observations."
"I'm not in a relationship with every guy I talk to!!" You exclaimed.
Now, things were a little more chill around that specific topic, but Freddy couldn't help but give a couple sour comment, or two, every now and then.

"Anyways. I was gonna tell you guys it's time to load up." You gestured to the building's exit behind you.
"Oh, perfect!" Freddy beamed. He reached down behind Bon Bon's neck and a small click was heard. A groggy Bon Bon slowly sat up, only for Freddy to dump the glitter over the puppet's head.
"FREDDY!!"
The bear could barely hold in his laughter. But once Bon Bon glared back at him, Freddy swallowed the giggles churning out of his mouth and he put on a solemn expression.
"I'll clean him up on the ride there." Freddy said. Mike started walking towards the supplies closet.
"I'll go get supplies." The man groaned.

You and a coworker, Jerry, sat in the front of the van. Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy were in the back. They hadn't been to a birthday party in about a month now, which reminded you, you'd been there nearly four months! You supposed the income was good to keep you afloat for now. Anyways, the last couple parties had either Circus Baby, Ballora, or both of them. But now, finally, the other two Funtimes were getting some attention.
You wanted to turn around and ask the two if they were excited, but the truck had two separate parts to it. You couldn't see nor talk to them. Besides, you already knew from the occasional ruckus back there they were plenty excited already.
You and Jerry had a bit of small talk before finally pulling up to the house. It wasn't too big, so keeping an eye on the animatronics shouldn't be a challenge. You scurried on to the back and opened the trunk, silently praying they wouldn't come tumbling over themselves and squish your relatively small body. Luckily, the door opened perfectly fine and the Funtimes stepped out just fine. You could hear the shouts of children coming from the house. Freddy's blue eyes lit up twice as bright.
"YOU READY TO GO?!!" Freddy yelled at Foxy.
"YEAH I'M READY TO GO!!!" Foxy yelled back.
"Ok, guys, calm down-" before you could finish, the two rushed up to the door and knocked rapidly. You facepalmed and ran after the two. Jerry was stuck getting supplies and closing up the truck. An older woman, probably in her 40s, opened up the door. She was clearly flabbergasted by the chattering animatronics that were all up in her face. You shoved Freddy out of the way and squeezed past Foxy to apologize to the woman.
"Oh, it's quite alright," she said softly. "I'm glad these two are more energetic, actually. It'll definitely match the rest of the kids here."
Foxy rubbed his palms together and chuckled. Freddy's energy was practically radiating off of your shoulder.
"Alright, fine. Have at it, boys." And with that, they bustled past you at an inhuman speed. Y/N was nearly knocked onto her knees from the sudden movement. "DON'T YOU DARE BREAK ANYTHING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!!"
The woman laughed. "Don't you worry, I have a couple of my teenagers here to keep an eye out for any accidents waiting to happen." She winked.
"Oh, you didn't have to do that! Though, that would make out job a bit easier." Jerry remarked from behind you.
"Oh my goodness!!" You exclaimed, looking back to the exhausted man. "I'm so sorry, here, I'll help you!!"
So you helped Jerry get some extra party products that were ordered, as well as cleanup and maintenance supplies. You set up in a little corner by the exit and started to look for the animatronics. Freddy wasn't so bad, but it was Foxy who you figured was hiding somewhere.
You looked around, knocked by the bustling of children-and it wasn't any better with Freddy riling them up-and even went upstairs to look for the fox.
You did find him.
In the corner of the kitchen, a man was sipping on a beverage. And behind him, in the pantry, a silent pair of dangerous yellow eyes were creeping up on him.

Yayyyyy update!! :D
I've finally come up with somewhat of a schedule so I'm gonna get some shit DONE from now on!!! >:3