Birthday Special

08/21/006
🎉

Bonnie was your favorite to be around. He was more chill, laid back, however you'd word it. One of the things that stuck out about him to you was his guitar and his little guitar straps. They were adorable! On the night of your birthday you clicked into your shift at Freddy's. It seemed a little ironic to be spending your birthday at a place that kids spent theirs. You were on edge all night, recent nightmares haunting your line of vision. You heard a scatter in the left door and yelled, immediately closing it. You crept closer and turned on the light. Bonnie stood outside the window, peeking in. This would frighten any normal human being, but you've come to become friends with the now more sentient robots. Bonnie waved at you. You have a relieved smile and gladly opened the door for him. It would be good to have some company. But when he stepped into the doorway, you saw he had his guitar with him. He never had his guitar. He strummed it once, twice, three times, and began to sing.
"Happy birthday to yoooouuu! Happy biiirrthdayy tooooo yooouuu!!!" He sung. Your jaw hung open. "Haaaaappy biiirrrtthhddayy dear YYYY/NNNNN...." You facepalmed and sat down in your seat. "Haaapppyyy birrrhdayyy toooo yooouuuu..." you peeked a finger away from your eye to see Bonnie. He walked over to you and gently put his guitar down at your feet. You stood up and fell onto his chest. The rabbit put his arms around you a squeezed you in a snug embrace, before he sat next to you to accompany you for the rest of the night.

Funtime Freddy was always the biggest on birthdays. He knew that. He took pride in that. But everyone else? They were fine with birthdays, but they thought his excitement was rather annoying to fathom. They were in for quite a treat when your birthday came around. You were the humble type, not wanting some grand gesture. The attention was unwanted, but when among your closer family and friends, it was very much so. You rode the elevator down into the bunker that night, feeling stuffed from birthday cake and all "happy birthday"ed out. Your mind was foggy from the long, yet enjoyable day. You just wanted to sleep, but you knew you had a job to do. And a part of you couldn't wait to see what the animatronics could have in store for you. Of course you didn't expect them to know it was your birthday, and you were more than completely fine with that. You even favored that outcome. The elevator opened and you couldn't get a single word out, let alone take a breath, before the confetti popped into your face. You closed your eyes and gave a small grin.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!" A familiar voice screeched. No surprise came from you as Freddy scooped you up and twirled you around. He booped his nose against yours, his little way of giving a kiss, and set you down with his hands still lingering on your waist. You finally opened your eyes. Crap. Another cake. Baby was holding it this time, Ballora a handful of balloons, and Foxy a bag presumably stuffed with whatever present they thought to get you.
"Happy birthday, Y/N." Baby said, followed quietly by Ballora.
"Happy day of birth, chap!!" Funtime Foxy said. "We've got games planned, along with time for cake and a round of my comedic services."
"Comedy what?" You laughed.
"I can mimic voices! Obviously." You looked at Foxy dumbfounded. "I thought you knew this already." He muttered. "I can. And it calls for some great comedy material! Wouldn't you want to hear your boss whining for pancakes like a 7 year old?" Foxy looked up and saw Freddy waving his hand in front of his neck in a sawing motion. He huffed. "Well, anyways. Happy birthday, dearest. You're present."
He handed you the bag and stepped away in his normal dramatic fashion. You opened the bag and dug inside to find a Funtime Freddy plush.
"Since he's obviously your favorite," Baby clarified. You and Freddy shot her a look and Foxy erupted with laughter
"Thanks, guys. A lot. Really, I really mean if. This was so sweet. Especially the cake. Though I think I'll have to pass. I'm exhausted..." Freddy looked over your shoulder.
"That's perfectly fine! We can just relax in the breaker room!" Foxy smirked Freddy's way. "Relax as in chill within a five foot distance from each other." Freddy sent a look at Foxy.
"Suuuurrreee," the fox drawled out.

"Sunshine! Sunshine! Sunshine, deareeesssttt!!!" Sun poked your cheek with one finger.
"What is it, Sun?" You weren't having it that day. The one special day of the year you were looking forward too. How foolish. Who could've known you would catch a cold the night before and lose your voice, then have everyone forget it was your birthday? You didn't really care for presents and attention and celebration, but it was good to feel appreciated, y'know? You didn't have time for Sun's antics, let alone his energy in general. Too upbeat for your current taste. But you finally gave in and snapped at him.
"WHAT?!!" You snapped, voice dripping with venom. You softened a tad at Sun's heartbroken face, and then looked closer at the drawing he held in his hand. It was of you, him and Moon sitting at a table. They were singing with little music notes above them and you were sitting between them with a party hat. In front of you was a giant cake with candles.
"Ha-happy birthday...." Sun stammered. Your eyes started to water. No way we're you gonna freaking cry.
"Thanks, Sun." You muttered, trying to keep a stoic face on.
"It was no biggie."
"I'm sure it was. I'm sure you just looked into the system and my birth date came up on my profile, right?" You looked back down at your phone.
"I don't have access to the system." Sun said innocently. "You told us your first day working here when your birthday was, and we'd just missed it. So I wanted to make it up to you, if that's okay." He set the drawing down on the table in front of you. It read "happy birthday" in near handwriting at the bottom. Neater than you'd ever seen Sun write.
Right...you'd been employed in September the previous year, but your birthday was in August. How'd they remember that..? You were gonna cry. You were gonna cry cause the only "happy birthday" you got was from a freaking robot. You leapt forward and gave the Daycare Attendant a big wholehearted hug.