Chapter 11-Fluff

Keep in mind that I wrote this when I was half asleep

Parts of this were inspired by this one oneshot I remember reading

"Y/N! Y/N, HELP!!" Dorothy screamed, but getting cut off by the door slamming in her face. Freddy looked up at you from the bottom of the stairs with a wicked smile on his face.

"Don't worry, we won't be able to hear her from in there," he said. You stood there in complete fear. There was no one else home, and you couldn't just run away and leave Dorothy here with this thing. Plus, your brother would be dropped off eventually, so you had to be there. But he'll be here tomorrow morning. I'll be rid of this thing by then. Before you could blink, the bear charged up the stairs towards you.

You noticed that now Freddy had two hands now, both outstretched towards you. "Dang it, dad, why'd you do such a good job with this thing?!" You yelled, running up the rest of the stairs. Your legs were a mess, so when you tried to get your footing, you ended up rolling your ankle and falling over. You cried out in pain and looked up. Freddy stood over you. Y/N crawled between his legs and despite the pain sprinted down to the kitchen, the animatronic following close behind. She pulled a draw out, got a good grip on a frying pan, and bashed the bear in the face. It did nothing. She tried again, with the same results. Freddy, unfazed by Y/N's attempts, made his way towards her. The girl was backed up completely against the wall by now.

"Well, lamb chop, at least you put up a fight." He teased. "So, assuming you're pretty tired and your foot is still sore," He slammed both hands on either side of you, pinning you against the wall. "Why not put yourself at rest for the night?"

Nope. NOPE!  You scrunched your eyes shut as soon as his voice turned. "Aww, come on, Y/N...don't be like that!" You held your ground, seeing hints of the blue haze through your eyelids. It had no effect on you, though. You covered your face in your hands and turned away so your back was towards him. Even though you felt uneasy taking your eyes off of him, you were convinced by his actions that he didn't want to hurt you.

Freddy scoffed, amused, and leaned down so he should be at about your eye level. "Why don't you make this easier for all of us, hmm? You're home alone until what, tomorrow afternoon? Dorothy will be gone by then one way or another, and Cody won't be home yet." He spoke into your ear. You shuddered and began to silently cry. There was a banging sound coming from the basement, like Dorothy was pounding on the door. Y/N felt Freddy's hands set a firm grip on her shoulders. "You aren't going anywhere, cupcake~. We have a couple days without your parents here, so why not make the most of it?" He noticed your sobs and dug his fingers into your tense shoulders. No. I will NOT falter. I will NOT be weak. You scolded yourself. "No school, no family, no worries, just the two of us~" You were turned abruptly towards Freddy. Even if your eyes opened for a split second because of the sudden motion, it was enough for you to get caught. His eyes were glowing a deep blue. Freddy raised his right hand to your cheek and softly stroked it with his thumb, wiping your tears away.

"You know you want to~"

That was your turning point. You melted into his hand, letting more tears fall down. Freddy smirked, wrapping his arms around you protectively.

"Shhh....it's ok, let it all out. I'm sorry for scaring you and your friend, I only wanted you all to myself for tonight." He whispered in your ear. Your emotions took over your sense of dread towards him and you hugged him back. Freddy put one hand at your lower back and one gently at your head. Once you were done crying, you stayed in your position with your head buried in his chest. You closed your eyes, focusing on Freddy running his hand up and down your back in a comforting way.