Chapter 7-Return

A/N July 15, 2023 (2 years+ after this book was published)
This was one of those chapters you write at midnight and wake up to like "wtf did I just write--"

Your POV

It was currently 10 pm. You laid in bed trying to come to a conclusion about what you should do. If you stayed in bed, you risked getting in big trouble with a killer animatronic that just so happened to be down the hall. But if you got up and met Freddy's expectations, you risked getting caught by your parents or waking someone up. You finally decided that getting caught by your parents couldn't be worse than the alternative, so you quietly got out of bed. You looked down the hall. The sound of your parents' snores echoed down into your ears. Y/N tiptoed down the hall, turning past the kitchen and into the living room. She stopped. Would I only make a fool out of myself by going down there to meet up with an animatronic? You mentally slapped yourself in the face. Yes you would! It's better to be safe than sorry!!

And with that, your legs were forced forward and you stepped down the stairs.

At the bottom, waiting in his snobby glory, was Funtime Freddy. His pupils flickered to life with a faint blue glow and his body shook slightly before jumping into action. The bear's grin make shifted into a wide smile and he giggled.

You weren't dreaming the other night. Of course you weren't! See?!

Ignoring the tumbling thoughts in her head, Y/N forced a smile back and waved slightly.

"Y/N, you came! Didn't think you had the guts~" Freddy teased. You rolled your eyes and sat on the staircase.

"Yeah, pretty hard to forget about the killer animatronic that threatened to kill me." You said.

"Hahaha!!" He cackled. "That is true~"

You covered your ears and flinched. "Why can't I just come down when my parents aren't home? I swear your laughter is going to wake everyone up."

"Hmmm....you're right about that, lamb chop. There's a door at the end of the stairs, is there not?" He gestured behind you. Y/N turned around and saw the hidden hinges that connected to a door you hadn't seen before. "There it is! I remember old pops saying that it was soundproof. Should help when he starts tinkering with my parts for whatever he has planned."

"I think that would be my mom's birthday, as weird as it sounds. She used to be all over Freddy Fazbear's, including your sister location, apparently."

Freddy gasped, his ears moving up and down excitedly. "That's amazing!! We've got a real original fan! Haha! I wonder what Bon-Bon would think about that.." he looked to the side mischievously.

"When I say that, it isn't like, an invitation to make yourself known to the world or something. You're supposed to be a surprise. Plus, there are a lot of bad rumors about Fazbear Entertainment, so..."

"And you know this how....birthday girl?" Freddy asked looking you up and down with his eyes half lidded. His expression made your stomach uneasy. "I have a feeling daddy wasn't the one to tell you this, otherwise he wouldn't have even let me inside this house."

"Actually, yeah, it wasn't him. I ended up seeing a few websites come up about it and I was interested, that's all."

"Did you see Circus Baby's?" Freddy was practically glowing from excitement, which said a lot coming from his withered state.

"Yeah, I did see a couple of your shows..." a smirk slid across your face. "There's no way I'm interested in this bear!" You imitated, laughing afterwards.

"Oh, we can change that, lamb chop~" Your eyes widened. Freddy was standing up now, for the first time since you saw him. He was practically towering over you. "Awww, you're so cute when you blush.." Your eyes widened even more and your hand slapped onto your cheek. It felt like you were blushing. No. I can't be. Not over an animatronic bear that threatened to kill me. No way.

"You know..." Freddy started again. "Back at the pizzeria, there was something that kept us alive. Not living and breathing, but actually alive. If I were to put it simply, the more we killed, the more we could feel human emotions. However..." his hand snaked around your waist, his stub also resting on there. "..I'm not familiar with this feeling." You gulped, causing Freddy to smirk.

"Wh-what are you doing?" You were afraid to ask, but you did anyway.

His eyes changed in a way you couldn't put into words.

"Birthday girl..." he said in a slightly deeper tone of voice. His words seeped into your brain, repeating over and over. You stared into the new, strange deep blue swirls that flowed into the bear's pupils.

"From the moment you walked inside of this room, I've been thinking about you. Every time I hear you walk down the hall or talk to someone, I can't help but smile. I want more of this."

You wanted to ask what he meant, but then he pulled you into a hug. You were scared, terrified even....but it was just so warm..

"And maybe.....something more. Someday." You relaxed a little more. "For now, why not tell me more about yourself?"

You spend the rest of the night lost in some kind of haze, when you were only half aware of your own actions. You blabbered on and on about your life while he listened and cuddled you. You ended up falling asleep, but you could feel yourself being lifted up then placed back onto the soft feeling of your bed.

"Sweet dreams..."

A/N:

Hey I'm thinking of making a separate FNaF one shots book. If I do that, I'll keep doing one shots for this book but also put them on the other. So I'd have the Molten Freddy one on there since I'm not entirely comfortable putting the W. Bonnie one shot up. Maybe tell me what you think? Should I make a separate book for the one shots or just have them on here?

Btw I've been doing a lot better since that vent chapter, thanks everyone who's been reading this it means a lot 🥰

And one more thing!! Anyone have any ideas for future chapters? I have the next few figured out, but I wanna get some ideas for afterwards. So feel free to give out suggestions!